Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Joyvankek

Learned
I didin't know that. When I'm horny, I go to a hooker.
Hookers are forbidden in France, you know this Mathieu. (It's just a random name I've written, calm down)
Just as parental tests. To the point you can get in jail if you do one.
Country of clowns and cucks. Also cowards, the white flag meme is there for a reason.

La vie sexuelle

Learned
According to the interview with Vincke (in French)

At 7:00, Swen indicates that the game is going to feature 154 Hours of cinematics.
:prosper:
The thing is a movie at this point.

I don't speak ribbit, but it could just be a Toddism. Actually less, but once you count the different permutations the number grows significantly.

He also said a bunch of things about the cities: how they started as "bubbles" and made them interact between each other, how he wanted the game to show consequences of player actions : how the player was dictatorial or helped the city( binarity?)
He had multiple studios in Ukraine and Russia, all shut down now.
The game is going to have a lot of Non-Belgian touch.
Unlike Ubisoft, everything is written by hands and not helped by an AI.
He also explained that he is going to keep at making RPGs, and only RPGs because he likes that.

Generally he repeated things from other interviews.

I didin't know that. When I'm horny, I go to a hooker.
Hookers are forbidden in France, you know this Mathieu. (It's just a random name I've written, calm down)
Just as parental tests. To the point you can get in jail if you do one.
Country of clowns and cucks. Also cowards, the white flag meme is there for a reason.

Hey, not everybody live in Paris. Some of us are proud Occitanians.

Truth is things are getting to the point where not using the services of companies that support rainbow troon madness will eventually mean unabomber levels of alienation.

Do you use google maps or google search? Use instagram or other social network to show off and draw chicks? Own an Apple or Samsung phone? Utilize any streaming service? Buy games on Steam or Gog?

Congratulations, you indirectly support faggotry! Because all these companies are engaged in this shit - most of them as heavily as larian.

ITT, uncle Ted was right about everything. Now even playing videogames means supporting totalitarianism and sodomy.

We should all drop this gaming shit and have books and chess as sole entertainment. Live in a cabin in the woods without internet or tv.

ab9.png
le ugh, the le west has le fallen.. do not enjoy anything..

fresh fucking take bro :lol:

Shaki

Arbiter

Barbarian

Arcane
Plus, thankfully, she isnt a GAMER-GIRL, thats my hobby, and mine alone.
So possessive! Grauken was right.

ITT, uncle Ted was right about everything. Now even playing videogames means supporting totalitarianism and sodomy.
Man, I must have missed the bit in Industrial Society and Its Future about blowjobs in video games.
Videogaming is by its very nature degenerate and it is no wonder that games would evolve to what BG3 seems to offer - cheap gratification in the form of power fantasies and self expression of sexual fetishism and perversion.

I guess what he said lambasting conservatives applies to most people whining about faggotry in this game(including myself).

“The conservatives are fools: They whine about the decay of traditional values, yet they enthusiastically support technological progress and economic growth. Apparently it never occurs to them that you can't make rapid, drastic changes in the technology and the economy of a society without causing rapid changes in all other aspects of the society as well, and that such rapid changes inevitably break down traditional values.”

“In the same way let your light shine before others so that they may see your good works and give glory to your father who is in heaven.” – Matthew 5:16

Nerevar

N'wah
Patron
Repressed Homosexual
Make the Codex Great Again! Pathfinder: Wrath
Got halfway through ToB and decided to roll a new character for fun.

I got a 96.... Maybe I should play another playthrough before Bg3 comes out how many more days do I have? I could do BG1 Just get the tomes and XP cap and then export to BG2.

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy

I got a 96.... Maybe I should play another playthrough before Bg3 comes out how many more days do I have? I could do BG1 Just get the tomes and XP cap and then export to BG2.
Not sure what your intentions here are. Why ruin the aftertaste of fine wine with a plate of dung?

Raeyn

Literate
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
I swear that if you'd just read the subreddit you'd think that every single person playing this game is gay AND thirsty as hell.

Wait a minute... What if...

:philosoraptor:
Was there ever any doubt? Now that "Abigail Thorn" announced on Twitter that they're voice acting in the game, expect much more of this.

Barbarian

Arcane

Not sure what your intentions here are. Why ruin the aftertaste of fine wine with a plate of dung?

Once again a reminder that the lead writer on BG2 and TOB was a literal sodomite who is now writing tranny interactive fiction. "Fine wine" lol.

FU1I7KSWIAEaJ1p.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom