Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Orud

Scholar
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
If you bought this in early access FUCK YOU
6s6+546+.jpg

La vie sexuelle

Learned
I'm still not entirely sure what class I want to roll with as my PC :negative:

I was hoping today's stream would help me make a choice once I saw what the new and secret companion was, so I could pick something based on the companions I'd be interested in. But seeing as The Dark Urge appears to be a stand-in for a murder hobo PC that cannot be recruited I still haven't been able to decide.
Only thing I know for sure is I'll be recruiting Shadowheart since the device she's carrying around seems fairly important. Since the game somewhat railroads you into running into her immediately after the tutorial section on the ship I imagine Larian also really wants you to recruit her, so I want to see what her deal is.
Go Dark Urge and play a Paladin.

Still Origin character, classes and some choices will be limited or changed (blackguar inster paladin?).
Dark Urge is not limited by anything, you can be that white dragonborn, or a drow lady, or a midget halfling of any class.
I don't think so. Commercial are misleading.

La vie sexuelle

Learned
I saw it starting and I switched to other tabs. Fuck that. I like my sanity. Would like to keep it.
All this cool stuff shown today and the hottest topic is getting fucked in the ass by a fucking bear. I think my part of my sanity has been taken away.

I played 200h in Early Access and I tell something to you - you have seen nothing.

Child of Malkav

Erudite
All this cool stuff shown today and the hottest topic is getting fucked in the ass by a fucking bear. I think my part of my sanity has been taken away.
Dodged it. Rolled a nat 20.
Edit: seriously now, it's one of the most discussed topic on reddit on youtube comments. It's shocking how many degenerates are out there.

Padzi

Arbiter

ferratilis

Magister
I haven't felt this disgusted since watching the Serbian Film. Today, California has become the second most degenerate place on the planet.

BG2 will still reign as the best RPG for decades to come, while BG3 and Wrathfinder will be relics of a degenerate era, despite having solid mechanics. That's what happens when you let trannies control the industry. I'm praying for a repeat of 1983 to come, asap.

Cnaiur

Augur
The good thing is - and yes I have played EA for 100+ hours - you can avoid a lot of this stuff by only picking the non-degenerate companions. I'll go for a dark surge full evil party.

Jaska

Novice
Yup, going to play as the Dark Urge. Not sure about race yet. If Variant Human is in, I'll play as that. Oathbreaker Paladin, Berserker or Hunter Ranger might be fun. Can't really see Oath of Vengeance working as the Dark Urge.

gongal

Scholar
The good thing is - and yes I have played EA for 100+ hours - you can avoid a lot of this stuff by only picking the non-degenerate companions. I'll go for a dark surge full evil party.

Do you have to play a mini-puzzle game of reading every dialogue response multiple times to be 100% sure that you will not suck other guy's dick in the following scene?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom