Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Kiste

Augur
License limitations, perhaps? Larian eliminate many of the features (high ground bonuses, more complex material-spells relation) after beginning of EA.

The high-ground bonus wasn't removed, it was nerfed from and advantage roll (= roll two D20, pick the highest) to a simple roll bonus (I think +2). It's unlikely that licensing had anything to do with it. Tabletop 5E is designed for narrative combat and I doubt that dashing for higher ground is a thing in most DnD groups. Also, granting the advantage roll is completely up to the discretion of the DM. When you hardcode something like that into a CRPG with a lot of verticality like BG3, you run into balancing problems.

Last edited:

Saerain

Augur
Patron
the elves gained the ability to change their gender once per day.
Oh god please tell me you are joking
He's referring to the "Blessed of Corellon" feature in Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes which allows for that, as opposed to a general elven trait.

What really makes me groan, though, is rewriting the Corellon/Gruumsh mythology to be about how Gruumsh was the OG transphobe. I basically treat that as the foundational myth of the Blessed rather than common Seldarine dogma.

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
You jerk off to fucking animals... or worse. You defend this, @Seethe, because you enjoy it.

people dont realise what kind of people we have here

like Frank Capicoli who jerks off to tranny cartoons, even tried to convert me too. worst of all he is proud of his mental illness

nowadays "gamers" have turned into sick people, and its no wonder that sex with bears sells

people dont realise what kind of people we have here
vatnik.png

like @Frank Capicoli who jerks off to tranny cartoons, even tried to convert me too.
You asked for all of them. I simply obliged your request.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Why the fuck are Dragonborn a thing?
I had this in multiquotes but I forgot about it. Human, dwarf, elf and halfling should be the only playable races, I'm serious. Dragonborn contribute nothing while diluting the setting further. But the worst shit I've seen is the "Goliath" - race of "competitive" non-giants and the "Fir-Bolg", which don't even know if they have anything characteristic about them. But why not ape Irish mythology for a cool sounding two-syllable name, for no reason whatsoever.
They did it for the brainless masses who can't separate Dragonborn from Skyrim. Larian know you're all retarded and are just telling it to you bluntly.
I have zero issues with you buddy. You can keep at it, when it stops being entertaining I'll stop reading.

Kiste

Augur
I am the CEO of antisemitism. Jews also invented faggotry. Overall they are a net negative for humanity.

You don't know the first thing about it. I have seen the future after the Jews have won and brainwashed the world into degeneracy with games featuring bear sex.

It will be bad. Really bad.

Ratfaced kikes ripping the bloody hearts out of innocent virgin Christian children to sacrifice to their savage desert God in some kind of reconstructed Babylonic talmudic hell-temple in the New Jerusalem, while a planet of groaning, ooking flare-nosed mulattos squats in the dust flogging their cocks and playing with their feces just like the Jews taught them. Not even capable of proper speech anymore, let alone reading and writing. Just a steaming-hot shitstink planet of the apes, grunting out brown human turds to serve the Chosen.

The world will be ruled from a high-tech neo-Babylonian ziggurat called the "Third Temple" in New Jerusalem. Each morning the Arch Cohen will preside over a foul ritual where Aryan infants are pitched screaming into a pit of burning coals to sizzle before unspeakably hideous brass snakes and other chthonic idols.

A harem of 666 blonde nymphs bred for degrading sex will be on all fours, chains rattling around their necks as they scream in ecstasy, penetrated by midnight-black buck negroes. This ritualized re-enactment of the destruction of the Aryan race will be accompanied by the gleeful, hand-rubbing cackling of the Arch Cohen and his retinue of high priests.

A choir of pudgy white Codexers will be forced to watch this grotesque tableaux of violation while masturbating sullenly. They are given estrogen injections to enhance their bitchtits and shrivel their dicks, much to the delight of the Chosen who look on and chortle at the downfall of the white man.

Outside the Third Temple, in the festering desert heat, a panalopy of mulattos of various mocha shades shuffle morosely through the blistering hellacape. They have lost the power of speech save for a few words, and, heavily sedated from birth, they can only mutter "muhfugging ..uhhh... bix nood.. muhfugga... dem bears... uuh, muhfugga" The are lashed with bullwhips by members of the Chosen who use them for slave labor and as the general butt of sadistic jokes and games.

AND IT ALL STARTED RIGHT HERE WITH A VAMPIRE ELF FUCKING A BEAR.

Last edited:

MerchantKing

Learned
There are still retared goyim posting "fake news" and "citation needed" about documented facts:

APSZuyB.png

And here's some of the passages regarding the first laws ever written banning homosexuality
0jJlseQ.png

and some of the commentary from the rabbis on the matter
ueQ8ku2.png

ToMm04Z.png

Dcfh5az.png

HammyTheFat

Scholar
Just got done watching some idiot streamer's video where he talked about what was in a full release version. All the changes to early access sound genuinely terrible.

Also apparently the drow in the goblin camp is going to be a companion? But only if you do the stupidest path in act 1 by siding with the goblins. I guess hating druids is reason enough but I cant see a reason why you'd do that aside from edgelord laughs.

The only thing I enjoyed hearing about was the alchemy system.

MerchantKing

Learned
As for the holocaust, you don't need a citation. It's common knowledge at this point thanks to the Nuremberg trials. You can ask any school teacher about it.

jackofshadows

Magister
I cant see a reason why you'd do that aside from edgelord laughs.
The same. The cure. Although by creating so many options to find it and by showing that each next one is a dead end narratively speaking it might feel like an empty promise alright, yeah.

A harem of 666 blonde nymphs bred for degrading sex will be on all fours, chains rattling around their necks as they scream in ecstasy, penetrated by midnight-black buck negroes. This ritualized re-enactment of the destruction of the Aryan race will be accompanied by the gleeful, hand-rubbing cackling of the Arch Cohen and his retinue of high priests.
Is this your application to get a job writing scenes for BLACKED?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom