Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Zlaja

Arcane
updated the shrine.
larian said we can get married in the game. soon me and my beloved Shadowcute will be together :shittydog:

gmbiOQe.jpg

I only had accidental gay sex in DA2

giphy.webp

Goldschmidt

Learned
Anyone who thinks BG3 writing is of equal or better quality of earlier BGs is on crack. And, no, joke side encounters - not quests - are not 'evidence'.

But, hey, this is a game whose entire plot popint is you get ass raped by a fukkin' MIND WORM AND YOPU ORIGINALLY WANTED TO REMOVE IT BUT IN FACT THE TWIST IS YOU GO LOOKING FOR MORE ASS RAPING MIND WORMS SO YOU CAN GAIN POWER EVEN THOUGH THE WHOLE POINT OF ILLITHID ASS RAPING MIND WORMS IS TO TO DESTROY YOUR MIND, ENSLAVE YOU, AND MAYBE TURN YOU INTO ONE.

HOLY FUKK.

That's the main quest.

Epic awesome writing.

LMAO
BG 3 is gonna be Codex 2023 numbero uno rpg. That or Diablow 4.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Anyone who thinks BG3 writing is of equal or better quality of earlier BGs is on crack. And, no, joke side encounters - not quests - are not 'evidence'.

But, hey, this is a game whose entire plot popint is you get ass raped by a fukkin' MIND WORM AND YOPU ORIGINALLY WANTED TO REMOVE IT BUT IN FACT THE TWIST IS YOU GO LOOKING FOR MORE ASS RAPING MIND WORMS SO YOU CAN GAIN POWER EVEN THOUGH THE WHOLE POINT OF ILLITHID ASS RAPING MIND WORMS IS TO TO DESTROY YOUR MIND, ENSLAVE YOU, AND MAYBE TURN YOU INTO ONE.

HOLY FUKK.

That's the main quest.

Epic awesome writing.

LMAO
What about Colony Ship?

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Speaking of killing companions and NPCs, here is a question - what class would Anton Chigur be best represented by?

The origin could be Dark Urge obviousky, or could be no origin at all.

Last edited:

Goldschmidt

Learned

HOLY FUKK.

That's the main quest.

Epic awesome writing.

LMAO
What about Colony Ship?
The papomale people have taken over the codex and majority is a bitch.

Goldschmidt

Learned
Dicking around in the Belgian business register because I'm bored, but it's a pain because all of Larian's stuff is in flemish. Didn't know Larian's name is officially ARRAKIS; seems like someone was a dune fan in the 90ties. Also, do we know who Valérie Coessens is? Other director of the studio besides Swen. There's also Larian real estate and an Irish limited in there. If someone wants to pass especially the stuff in external links through your favourite translator it might be interesting. I can't be arsed as I'm on my third beer.
https://kbopub.economie.fgov.be/kbopub/toonondernemingps.html?ondernemingsnummer=440481750
The only thing I found that her full name is Valérie Renee Coessens and she was born in 1972 but no linkedin.

Same age as Swen. Maybe his wife?

Gradenmayer

Learned
Just to change the subject. Pathfinding in DOS games is infinitely superior than in BG games.
No don't change the subject. I want a response. There needs to be a lot more clarity in this thread.

Everyone who likes getting fucked in the ass, say "I", or simply raise your hand. Don't be shy. I promise I won't be mean.
Why would you ask that? Looking for a boyfriend?

Gradenmayer

Learned
Game dropped 30 hour long early access and people who completed it still don’t know much about the game.
Only 2 weeks left.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
He estimated 100-120 hours to complete? With kids and a full-time job, I should be in a position to complain about the last act in about a year.
Play it coop with the wife, and you might have even more children by the time you finish the game than you had when you started.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom