Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

I would make fun of the dudes seeing anita sarkeesian everywhere, but i can't blame them. all white people look the same after all.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I understand vatniks like Atleticano can only get aroused by images of Prigozhin in briefs:
NYPICHPDPICT000014068252~2.jpg
But what's the matter with Late Bloomer rating Kate's perfect shapes with "shit"? Are you even heterosexual, dude?

AwesomeButton

Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I still can't believe it. For me something like Kate's boobs should be a sacred neutral ground even in this bitter war. Something we can all unite around.

I won't play this for at least another year. I'll probably pick it up summer or winter sale 2024. By then all of the bugs should be squashed, features completed, and mods established. In the meantime I'll just be finishing WotR and doing a full run through Solasta. It's going to be difficult to stay away from threads and videos though. I'll bet I'll be in the market for a PnP restoration mod, and maybe one that tones down the pulp. Everything third NPC shouldn't be some exotic plane touched race. When everything is fantastic, nothing is.

just

Liturgist
I won't play this for at least another year. I'll probably pick it up summer or winter sale 2024. By then all of the bugs should be squashed, features completed, and mods established. In the meantime I'll just be finishing WotR and doing a full run through Solasta. It's going to be difficult to stay away from threads and videos though. I'll bet I'll be in the market for a PnP restoration mod, and maybe one that tones down the pulp. Everything third NPC shouldn't be some exotic plane touched race. When everything is fantastic, nothing is.
yeah yeah see ya on august 3rd

AwesomeButton

Patron
Maybe so, maybe not. But if someone needs to have gravitation explained to them, I'd say he is qualified for the honor.

La vie sexuelle

Learned
A game so vapid people would rather talk about something else

We're still waiting for full release. Only we have is: a) EA experience and b) Fantasies about full game.

BTW, few hundred pages ago I asked you if Larian changed Daisy (character from visions). Now I know the answer - yes and she is a material character living in Underdark.

They also heavily changed Wyll from hero-wannabe to monster hunter who has a proposition to make a deal with Mizora.

I put this information for five people interested in that.

Jackpot

Learned
After playing BG2 again, I have to wonder, will the game have the spell "time stop"?
I bet it'd be stupid easy to implement given the turn-based systems already in the game.

Maculo

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
A game so vapid people would rather talk about something else
To be fair, we had some dude go on a crusade over the bear, and in turn people kept posting the bear to trigger him. Then we have Codexers who have declared jihad against the game, and to show their displeasure they...continue to bump the thread, thus making it look more active.

Ryzer

Arcane
After playing BG2 again, I have to wonder, will the game have the spell "time stop"?
I bet it'd be stupid easy to implement given the turn-based systems already in the game.
It will probably be either cut or completely changed or it will prevent the enemies from playing their turns(more likely scenario)

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy
Yes but I'll be a ground effect so time only stops when you're inside the bubble

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

Once again i doubt many that are so harsh with the game actually played the ea.

AwesomeButton

Patron
Does the game attempt to combat rest spamming in any way? Is it all up to the player not to abuse rests or is there some mechanic, or - god forbid - quest reactivity to how many rests you make?

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

Does the game attempt to combat rest spamming in any way? Is it all up to the player not to abuse rests or is there some mechanic, or - god forbid - quest reactivity to how many rests you make?
You jave short rests 2 times those need to partially recover hp but dont make you recover spells. And long rests wich make you recover everything but you need supplies for them. Stuff happens also while long rests some events trigger and some can have big concequences based on your decision.

Rhobar121

Scholar
We'll hit 1,000 pages before launch if this continues.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom