Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

cpmartins

Cipher
You guys cannot even have a laugh to what is a painfully obvious joke. And you all retards are in this weird crusade based on nothing.

But i never heard any of you say that Elden Ring promotes SCAT because you have ths Lothesome Dungeater in the game.

You are all such a fraud lol.
You need to understand that they're on the verge of accepting their homosexuality and every bit of gay content might force them out of the closet. It's a tough pill to swallow.
Man oh man I fucking WISH I was a faggot. Can you imagine not having to deal with women to get laid? But reality is what it is. Life on hard mode for me (I'm also white btw, so it's hardcore)

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

I suggest you to leave the thread. I am not wasting my time arguing with someone that destroy his existance and is ready to ride trends in order to have a little bit of attention and validation.
I don't see how me pointing out the fact that you're a butt fucking moron and weirdo is me attention seeking. Also...
First off is not actually a bear is a druid that takes the animal shape of a bear it is not the same thing.

I spit my fucking beer out of my mouth when I seen that shit. "EVERYBODY IS OVERREACTING, IT WAS JUST A DRUID TAKING THE FORM OF A BEAR"
Putting you in ignore i frankly well explained my point and arguing with you means getting brainrot you are allowed to dislike a game however your posts are pointless.

I know you and you are most likely here because this is the most active thread and you can jump in the thread to have the most attention possible.

Well not playng your game pal. Feel free to yell and get upset at the clouds.

Crispy

I feel... young!
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I find it funny how you automatically assume I'm talking about you just because I threaten to take away a PS5.

The truth is the warning is meant for all the recent participants, including Mebrilia.

processdaemon

Scholar
Patron
Just noticed BG3 half-orcs actually look like full blooded orcs.

Weren't some specimens supposed to nearly pass off as human? These look like oversized goblins even.

images

Baldurs-Gate-3-Half-Orc.jpg

I think that's fairly standard, at least from the official art I've seen (take this for example). I'm open to counterexamples though, I was unclear on whether a lot of the art on google was WOTC stuff or fanmade

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Putting you in ignore i frankly well explained my point and arguing with you means getting brainrot you are allowed to dislike a game however your posts are pointless.

I know you and you are most likely here because this is the most active thread and you can jump in the thread to have the most attention possible.

Well not playng your game pal. Feel free to yell and get upset at the clouds.
Oh go ahead. Your argument about it being ok to fuck animals as long as it's actually a Druid was working out great btw. What if the Druid took the form of a small catholic boy? Would that also be okay mebs? Huh?

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

Just noticed BG3 half-orcs actually look like full blooded orcs.

Weren't some specimens supposed to nearly pass off as human? These look like oversized goblins even.

images

Baldurs-Gate-3-Half-Orc.jpg

I think that's fairly standard, at least from the official art I've seen (take this for example). I'm open to counterexamples though, I was unclear on whether a lot of the art on google was WOTC stuff or fanmade
The art i linked should be an official picture of an orc for 5th edition

Man, that tadpole issue mustn't be that big of an issue, if the PC character has time for so many shenanigans. I wonder what the excuse will be. I doubt it'll be bears.
my guess is that the Absolute somehow changed the rules. and Astarian can walk in daylight, which he apparently couldn't before

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

Man, that tadpole issue mustn't be that big of an issue, if the PC character has time for so many shenanigans. I wonder what the excuse will be. I doubt it'll be bears.
my guess is that the Absolute somehow changed the rules. and Astarian can walk in daylight, which he apparently couldn't before
No in fact Astarion normally have all the weaknesses concerning vampires even himself found him surprised about that.

Crispy

I feel... young!
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Oh bitch plz, she could be spamming pics of her anus and you would not say a single damn thing.
I warned you. 30-day thread ban. Don't call RPG Codex moderators names because we're very sensitive.

Edit: Reducing the ban to a week per The_Mask's suggestion, below. Let it not be said the king is without compassion.

Last edited:

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
30-day thread ban.
Given the fact that the game comes out on the 3rd of August, and that's like ~14 days away... I must point out it might be a bit overkill, because a new post-release thread might be formed. In which case your ban might be useless.

Also... % wise, something like a week would be much more effective. Because, it's like... 50%? You know... that's a lot.

Late Bloomer

Scholar
For anyone who has trouble keeping up with this thread and maybe missed the "release teaser" that came out, this is for you. This is the people they are appealing to. This is enormous decline. If you purchase this, you are ok with it. In fact, you like it. This about who you are going to fuck. The choice and consequences lead back to one thing, who your sexual partner is and if they approve of your actions. This is crpg's going forward. And people are applauding it.

Yes, I know it's old but it needs to be seen by the people on the fence and as a reminder of the people defending this game. These people are in favour of this being the direction of crpg's.

Maculo

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
Maybe Zed Duke of Banville or another codex immersed in the lore could answer this but do the githyanki have a bad reputation or something? Shadowhearts antagonism towards Lazael being githyanki didn’t make much sense to me.

Drakortha

Liturgist
For anyone who has trouble keeping up with this thread and maybe missed the "release teaser" that came out, this is for you. This is the people they are appealing to. This is enormous decline. If you purchase this, you are ok with it. In fact, you like it. This about who you are going to fuck. The choice and consequences lead back to one thing, who your sexual partner is and if they approve of your actions. This is crpg's going forward. And people are applauding it.

Yes, I know it's old but it needs to be seen by the people on the fence and as a reminder of the people defending this game. These people are in favour of this being the direction of crpg's.

I just noticed the bear portion of the scene didn't make the trailer. I guess they still have some reservations about showing it.

One small step at a time, folks.

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

Maybe Zed Duke of Banville or another codex immersed in the lore could answer this but do the githyanki have a bad reputation or something? Shadowhearts antagonism towards Lazael being githyanki didn’t make much sense to me.
Githianki are often evil. They have their goals and more often than not they end in conflict with what stands between them and it. In the case of the game i believe (could be wrong) that Shadowheart and her party took the artifact from them.

Crispy

I feel... young!
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Rhetorical question:

Why is that trailer at least 50% showing the various mostly gay relationships you can have in the game instead of how it's supposed to represent playing Dungeons and Dragons?

cpmartins

Cipher
Stop posting off-topic shit in this thread or I'm taking your PS5 away from you.
Might as well just delete the thread.

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP!

Maculo

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
Githianki are often evil. They have their goals and more often than not they end in conflict with what stands between them and it. In the case of the game i believe (could be wrong) that Shadowheart and her party took the artifact from them.
So it’s like they overcompensated for their enslavement by being the biggest cunts in the planes?

Late Bloomer

Scholar
I just noticed the bear portion of the scene didn't make the trailer. I guess they still have some reservations about showing it.

It may have interfered with the panel they had as they were both out two weeks ago. Also, they are not ready to show a female engaging in bestiality. They have to show a male first before it can be normalized to show women engaging in it. Although that might have been a transexual or a girl with a dick because well you know. This is how crpg's are now.

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

Rhetorical question:

Why is that trailer at least 50% showing the various mostly gay relationships you can have in the game instead of how it's supposed to represent playing Dungeons and Dragons?
Maybe because the only thing they did shot up right now were romances and in past they did several livestreams called panel of hell filled with gameplay details?

Drakortha

Liturgist
Rhetorical question:

Because people don't want deep and engaging RPG's despite what they claim. They want to be told a story through cinematic sequences and dialogue, and care only for presentation.

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

So it’s like they compensated for being enslaved by the biggest cunts in the planes?
Githianky were the ones that took their rebellion on the illithid in the most violent way they actually pursue for power and they are determined to kill every illithid they come across unlike the Githzerai that are the faction that is more monastic. The race split over a difference between two gith leaders during the rebellion.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom