Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Pre-Release Thread [EARLY ACCESS RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
People who get religious about combat mode are lower than bethestards.

tried "Zdenka Podkapova drow"... it showed me bg3 githyanki in first dozen results
She is the only Bioware- and WotC-approved drow face ever to be shown that has also done erotic sets.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
People who get religious about combat mode are lower than bethestards.

tried "Zdenka Podkapova drow"... it showed me bg3 githyanki in first dozen results
She is the only Bioware- and WotC-approved drow face ever to be shown that has also done erotic sets.
As a part of the ruling,storyfag class,i do my duty and spice the hate between the combat plebs!
Divide et impera! :smug:

Rinslin Merwind

Erudite
Yup, BG 3 "fans" (of a game that yet to exist) are Larian and TB fanatics that slurp all TB games as "good" and "tactical"
More than half of posts in this thead created by people who hate this game for sake of it being turn-based (and even long before release) and you have audacity to call other people as fanatics?
I am kinda amused by your level of hypocrisy and arrogance spiced with denial, but not surprised. I mean, you part of the group that spent 500 pages and hours of their time hating the game that not even released, it's only logical that you brain-dead enough for such contradicting thoughts.
And yes, I aware that other RTWP lovers called people who opposed their shitty combat systems as fanatics, while acting as ones and this applies to them too. But my time is too valuable to respond on every page of stupid drivel written in religious fervor about "How this game will suck cuz it's not cater to my perverted interests in RTwP combat, volume 9000".

Honestly if game will be bad, I would criticize it just like anyone else (and if game will be f76 level I would laugh and shit on it mercilessly), but for now smart people save up their forum energy for release and don't explode in butthurt years prior final release.

Saerain

Augur
Patron
You think they'll be censoring any mention of Coronals for our changing modern sensibilities?

Corvinus

Arcane
:what:

baldurs_gate_back_tattoo_by_ravenvampir_dcl72mc-pre.jpg

Link

On one hand, I can respect a well-done vidya-related tattoo. On the other, I can't take the bearer seriously.

But it's not a well-done one, it's a pretty bad one actually as the workmanship is childish.

That is a good workmanship, while if you want to tattoo wymyn you can start with the 2nd one:

117347.jpg

20190821_56vTsmp2uEjF3eQ.jpg

So just decline all around.

S.torch

Arbiter

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom