Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
Thank you for showing facts. However he will reject them.
Didn't you delete your account?
Yes but i recreated another would not want to disappoint the serial obsessive rate spammers at least they have something to do. :D
Anyways i am glad this game is an huge success i hope other devs will follow this example in future even tho i doubt it.

She came back for more discussions with me. She just loves it when I make fun of her and her retardation.

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck
Didn't you delete your account?
A slut isn't special around other sluts.
Ok cringelord.

You sound butthurt.

Dr+trumps+butthurt+salve+and+cream+for+those+angry+upset_a6a7dc_6152290.jpg

I recommend the above.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
Anyways i am glad this game is an huge success i hope other devs will follow this example in future even tho i doubt it.
Why would you doubt it? I'm sure that dozens of developers are trying to think up what kind of degeneracy they can add to their games.

But yeah, the stuff that makes the game good? No, probably not many, if any.

Self-Ejected
Why would you doubt it? I'm sure that dozens of developers are trying to think up what kind of degeneracy they can add to their games.

Is it tho? I think people had overblown this. People playing the game and even the one that first approach this kind of games seems to love it a lot.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck
Is it tho? I think people had overblown this. People playing the game and even the one that first approach this kind of games seems to love it a lot.

I believe you're overthinking your importance in understanding all this. You can't even adhere to reality of history on what happened with TSR and D&D. You've invented many a fact that doesn't conform to the historical record.

Self-Ejected
Is it tho? I think people had overblown this.
Actually playing it and being subjected to nearly every party member being a cringe degenerate of some sort, I don't think they have.
People playing the game and even the one that first approach this kind of games seems to love it a lot.
Because they're used to it. They're the frogs who don't notice the water slowly boiling.
I think you guys are being overly whiny and easily offended about this whole thing.

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I think you guys are being overly whiny andnoffended about this whole thing.
Can you imagine calling BG I and II "Christian", when you're literally killing a good portion of the Sword Coast yourself? Between the Bhallspawns you probably kill half the Sword Coast population. Hell, if you abuse the Saradush bug, you probably go down in history as the sole reason for why Fire Giants are an endangered species.

You do so much fucking murder, it's shocking. But the real shocker is that you seem to not know that Christianity expressly forbids murder.

Must be great to be 100IQ. Life is a bliss, amirite? You can just conjure up shit that will reinforce your reality, because... logic... why even have it? :lol:

Self-Ejected
I think you guys are being overly whiny and easily offended about this whole thing.
Well, I think you're being a trolly cunt.

Both are just opinions though. Doesn't change what's actually in the game.
Maybe a little but then again i get trolled therefore i troll right?
I mean is from before the release that you manbabies kept cry about a little bit of spice corrupted your sensitive pure heart and you keep repeating who play the game dosn't care and apparently giving the sales and the number of active players many really dont care. But no you have to yell it all the time right?
What do you expect? That Jesus comes down the sky and hugs you while bringing the sobbing you to heaven?

Self-Ejected

Atlet

Self-Ejected
Vatnik
Imagine not having these retards on ignore, lol. Jesus Christ, chatting with rabble like Edgy Gamer, Fat Dixon, Soyrin…

Oof.

Anyway, I legit can't believe people aren't playing on Tactician. Missing out a ton.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
I mean is from before the release that you manbabies kept cry about a little bit of spice corrupted your sensitive pure heart and you keep repeating who play the game dosn't care and apparently giving the sales and the number of active players many really dont care.
People enjoying degeneracy doesn't make it less degenerate.

It's like you're looking at a cancerous tumor and saying that it must be healthy, since it keeps growing.

Self-Ejected
I think you guys are being overly whiny andnoffended about this whole thing.
Can you imagine calling BG I and II "Christian", when you're literally killing a good portion of the Sword Coast yourself? Between the Bhallspawns you probably kill half the Sword Coast population. Hell, if you abuse the Saradush bug, you probably go down in history as the sole reason for why Fire Giants are an endangered species.

You do so much fucking murder, it's shocking. But the real shocker is that you seem to not know that Christianity expressly forbids murder.

Must be great to be 100IQ. Life is a bliss, amirite? You can just conjure up shit that will reinforce your reality, because... logic... why even have it? :lol:
Sorry if you wish to talk with me you have to earn it first. Non edgy gamer is allowed even if trolling me because at least he is amusing. Is not a troglodyte simp like you that spent months disgustingly wanting to lick my foot to then when we had enough and i decided to kick you go to simp from those that days before were humiliating you by calling you a simp.
Present a formal request before attempting to converse with me next time.;)

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron

Even the normalfags are disgusted with the amount of faggotry in this game. They've gone too far for pretty much everyone except reddit and degenerate faggots like yourself.
4hkspw.png

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
Can you imagine calling BG I and II "Christian"
When did I do that?
Not you. Her. A couple of pages back. When she was thinking she was smart.
Ok, yeah, that's just silly.

The amount of demons, murder, the whole being a "child of Bhaal" angle, adding back in Half-Orcs as a playable race.

Baldur's Gate was basically an about face from all of 2nd Edition's attempts to appease the so-called "Satanic Panic" era Christian groups.

Self-Ejected

Even the normalfags are disgusted with the amount of faggotry in this game. They've gone too far for pretty much everyone except reddit and degenerate faggots like yourself.
View attachment 39891
Sorry i enjoy life and enjoy sex. Makes me a slut? Maybe. But at least i am not home eating my own liver in envy and raging on a forum.
I play the game i have fun and even respecting your point of view why should i care to listen to your ravings?
You clearly dislike the game ok. Then why you are in this thread repeating the same things over and over again?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom