Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

S.H.O.D.A.N.

Learned
I mean I don't have any way to objectively measure exactly how funny everyone finds it but it certainly seems more prevalent and enjoyed by a wider cross section of the public than it is in other countries, especially with regards to family entertainment.

There's a difference between a drag queen and Eric Idle in a dress. Now get off that hillock and stop being a silly boy.

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I mean I don't have any way to objectively measure exactly how funny everyone finds it but it certainly seems more prevalent and enjoyed by a wider cross section of the public than it is in other countries, especially with regards to family entertainment.

There's a difference between a drag queen and Eric Idle in a dress. Now get off that hillock and stop being a silly boy.
Or Terry Jones, or Cleese - in fact, I think every Python has played a woman in some of their productions. I also believe that most of the current year's SJW crew find their portrayal offensive, while it's just meant for fun. In fact, BBC wouldn't dare to produce a show like MP anymore. Imagine the outrage from something like the Lumberjack bit.

processdaemon

Scholar
Patron
My issue with the gayness of the game is that it's literally everywhere, not that there are loads of troons, which I didn't notice in great numbers compared to plain vanilla gays. There's a troon in Shar's temple, not sure if Karlach is meant to be one?
Yeah, I think it's just Nocturne in Shar's temple, and as people have mentioned earlier in the thread it is kind of funny that the only place a transsexual character turns up is in the church dedicated to abusing its members to erase their identity. With regard to the gayness I mostly found it funny that every deep gnome I came across whose sexual orientation is mentioned is gay, Svirfneblin TFR must be in crisis.

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy
We know, Larian are actually secretly super based and only added those gay gnomes and troon demons to mock SJWs.

To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand Larian writing.

Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi

Hoarder of loli kats./ Funny ^._.^= ∫
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
20230909_112638.jpg

VerSacrum

Educated

BlackAdderBG

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker

Come on, we know what's what and who pushes for this shit

Vic

Savant
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Bethestard

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom