Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I wonder what this hotfix will break.
marvels-titan-villain-thanos-4nb2ze2mimxes6yv.gif

La vie sexuelle

Learned
A Ravenloft game would be better like Underrail imho

No. I want the sweet cinematics and a fuckable Cruel Vampire Dominatrix companion.
La vie sexuelle

Can this man join our succubus companion club, he has the right attitude ?

Yes. He will sit in the gimp lodge.

Personally, I think that Ravenloft would be a much better setting than Forgotten Realams, the apple of Wizards' eye. Besides, Larian was forced to continue the existing story (even if loosely). Ravenloft has been neglected for years and Larian has a chance to fill it with something much more interesting than the brand's owners.

Kiste

Augur
Good grief, who gives a shit about the fags? Just ignore the faggotry. Who cares? No children are playing BG3, they're too busy swiping daddy's credit card in Chinese pay2win mobile games. Only GenXers and Millennials play this shit. The GenXers won't suddenly turn gay and the Millennials already are. No fucking harm done.

Swen

Scholar
Shitposter

Kiste

Augur
you can kill every character you don't like
Which will never be acknowledged by the game lol.
So you're saying nobody cares when you kill fags?

Thanks for proving my point. It's anti woke
Nice mental acrobatics, Rusty. The game is indiscriminate in being oblivious of player’s choices tho.

What kind of acknowledgement for killing fags are you hoping for? All the Goblins starting to slow clap in appreciation and Chaya Raichik showing up for a complementary handjob?

Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
you can kill every character you don't like
Which will never be acknowledged by the game lol.
So you're saying nobody cares when you kill fags?

Thanks for proving my point. It's anti woke
Nice mental acrobatics, Rusty. The game is indiscriminate in being oblivious of player’s choices tho.

What kind of acknowledgement for killing fags are you hoping for? All the Goblins starting to slow clap in appreciation and Chaya Raichik showing up for a complementary handjob?
She’s rather fetching, so, in spite of your sarcasm, that’s a good idea and a great way to not only increase immersion but expand upon C&C. :popcorn:

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer

Modron

Arcane
storyfags
I dislike it because most of the encounters are absolute shit, just lots of trash. Walk 2 steps trigger a batch of 20 something monsters walking three steps to approach melee distance and voila you trigger another batch of trash until you've cleared the map ad nauseum with only a few areas that change things up.

You don't play round based real time with pause rpgs for the combat. Truly that system is the worst, turn based, full real time, and phased based systems are all superior to it.

Jeskis

Brother
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
I only remember Severed Hand as a p cool dungeon with lots of well designed encounters. Moody as well with my favorite type of story told by pieces of lore scattered here and there.

Mortmal

Arcane
I don't really like Icewind Dale as much as most dexers
How ? Why ?
storyfags

Apart from the issue of sex with polar bears, Larian's simplified turn-based combat will always be higher in my opinion than RtwP combat.
Simplified combat, you say? The so-called 'game of the year' lets you sneak up in broad daylight, stroll across the street in front of guards with no consequences, imposes no range penalty, elevates the sniper rifle to king status even in melee range, and renders helmets pointless - just slap on a night goggle and snipe everyone on the map. From what I've seen, BG3 offers a much deeper tactical experience in comparison.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom