Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

MjKorz

Educated
I don't remember her saying any of that during the game
I definitely remember her saying the "I know" line. The matter of her "training" is also in the game as described, including the multiple "training partners" and the tranny. The "untying knots with her tongue" line sounds way too specific to not be true, but I cannot say with 100% certainty.

Barbarian

Arcane
I don't remember her saying any of that during the game
I definitely remember her saying the "I know" line. The matter of her "training" is also in the game as described, including the multiple "training partners" and the tranny. The "untying knots with her tongue" line sounds way too specific to not be true, but I cannot say with 100% certainty.

The wiki mentions none of it in her documents and banter, and it is usually pretty complete. I remember the banter about using disguises and torturing people, and losing her memories time and time again, but nothing particular about being a whore. She also mentions the tiefling boy as a friend and nothing else.

Her being a whore makes perfect sense with her being an agent of a perverted cult, but it is not in the game. The meme seems made up.

https://bg3.wiki/wiki/Shadowheart/Banter#Cloister_of_Sombre_Embrace

In the gauntlet she also says none of that. The only personal note is this one:

She is going to make me look in the mirror again. She is going to take my memories. I do not want to forget who I am. I like flowers, I like animals, my name is -

[The writing breaks off with a jagged scrawl, as if interrupted.]

Elttharion

Learned
So it’s girls with issues, furries and fags who Swen catered to, lol. What a great businessman this guy is.
Gaming isn't for you anymore, chud.
Modern gaming isnt for you chud
Modern gaming industry is collapsing
Me:

the-office-the-office-memes.gif

RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
I was going to write a post about my gripes with BG3 writing but I don't think it needs more criticism if people here are arguing about which romance option is the most cucked. The entire game writing is a 100+ cuckold story. I thought I'll be spending some time with three most vile gods of the Forgotten Realms but in the hand I was forced to endure relationship drama of a floating brain from outer space and his perverted squidboy fuckboy.

Barbarian

Arcane
I do wonder how much of the GAE was actually Larian's fault and how much was pushed by WOTC.

I mean, are the divinity games wokefests?

jf8350143

Liturgist
I do wonder how much of the GAE was actually Larian's fault and how much was pushed by WOTC.

If the WoTC could push Larian to do anything, the story won't be such a mess. It contridicts with the DnD lore left and right and don't give a shit about the setting of the world.

Cael

Arcane
Possibly Retarded

If the WoTC could push Larian to do anything, the story won't be such a mess. It contridicts with the DnD lore left and right and don't give a shit about the setting of the world.
As if woketards of the cunts gave a fuck about anything other than being progtards.

Barbarian

Arcane

Please BG3 fanboys, tell me again how romances aren't really the focal point of this game for normies.

The original trilogy had even worse in the modding scene(Imoen incest mods, etc).

The final thing to understand is that while roleplaying is originally and fundamentally a based nerd hobby, it has been occupied by pervs and sodomites for decades now. Beginning with Ed Greenwood and ending with purple-haired tranny redditors.

The meaning of the term "nerd" has changed a lot, mind you. These days purple-haired genderbenders collecting funko pops and doing starwars lesbian fanfics is considered a "nerd".

processdaemon

Scholar
Patron
Good that she's out of the situation now regardless of the inspiration but if she was so socially isolated that video game characters being nice to her was the wake-up call that being beaten on the regular isn't alright she probably isn't that representative of the average normie fan.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Barbarian

Arcane
Which fight did you guys considered the hardest/more challenging?
Assuming you're not doing some kind of cheese then Raphael.

Is placing explosives around the pillars before the fight considered "cheesing"? Since the entrance area is not guarded and you have ample opportunity to do so.

That is the main reason the fight was not particularly challenging for me. I could destroy the pillars early in the fight.

MerchantKing

Learned

Please BG3 fanboys, tell me again how romances aren't really the focal point of this game for normies.

Let me guess. This reddit poster is male.

It's a gnome

Incorrect. The Gnome's guild has banned this game from all Gnome computers due to subversive themes. No Gnome is playing this game right now

Ok hobbit

I'm not a hobbit. I'm a Gnome and you've been GNOMED!

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Let me guess. This reddit poster is male.

It's a gnome

Incorrect. The Gnome's guild has banned this game from all Gnome computers due to subversive themes. No Gnome is playing this game right now

Ok hobbit

I'm not a hobbit. I'm a Gnome and you've been GNOMED!

Whatever hobbit

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom