Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

Hydro

Educated
Good thing is now they are going to finally fuck off along with their rabid fanbase and cringe humor.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine

Hydro

Educated

Not sure why you keep posing these man, they're not significant in any way

Not sure whether these are from the game itself, but I think that the ambient sound design is one of the strongest sides of this game. Pity they went for music overload (and later those hideous vocals) which overshadowed all the background goodness. The original game they tried to mimic did it perfectly.

Late Bloomer

Scholar
Not sure whether these are from the game itself, but I think that the ambient sound design is one of the strongest sides of this game. Pity they went for music overload (and later those hideous vocals) which overshadowed all the background goodness. The original game they tried to mimic did it perfectly.

Doesn't this bearfucking sim let you turn the music off and the ambience up?

Vatnik Wumao

Not sure why you keep posing these man, they're not significant in any way

ljZB4x6.jpeg

Old Hans

Arcane
I was kind of excited to finally get mods for the console version until I saw the mods on offer. It was like 95% new hair styles and different colored dice. it was so depressing

damager

Liturgist
Actually you guys know what I think? Swen should turn himself into an ingame NPC, Lord British style. With the armor and 2H sword and all. I think he has the star power to pull it off.

lycanwarrior

Scholar
Nah it's pretty good. Exactly how a flamboyant scoundrel should sound I wager.

Voice acting in general in this game is pretty good. Weak spots have more to do with zoomer cringe, as is the case with Karlach.
Yeah this game was definitely aimed towards the Zoomer crowd. Including the gratuitous use of purple throughout the game and the trailers.

But as mentioned, the voice acting in this game is absolutely top-notch. Larian did a spectacular job picking the right talent on that score.

GloomFrost

Arcane

Why is it suppose to be "Intimidating"? This is so cringe.

Because millions of people alone would mean a tremendous amount. And these numbers are for mods, which are naturally fewer in number than people playing your game.

And? Its not like BG3 is the first popular game with many mods. Not only that but BG3 mod quality are not even close to level of TES, Neverwinter, Warcraft 3, RimWorld, Paradox and Total War games.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom