Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Picked my chapter 2 beginning save, respected into a Mystic, and omg, that class is too OP. Even for me, who doesn't care about balance. So I decided to go for Mind Weaver and am enjoying much more. Not only does Mystic have an endless amount of psi points and be able to spam psi powers as strong as 4 spells endlessly, but the modders also added a lot of items to allow the PC to get psi points for free.

Imagine picking a already powerful P&P class and implementing dozens of OP items....

The Mind Weaver is just a different flavor of Wizard; nothing crazy OP, and I'm liking Astral Anomalies; it reminds me of wild magic surge from BG2. I recommend this mod. Compared to Wiz, they are much less versitile, a bit more powerful, and exponentially more dangerous.

Y3I669Q.png

There is also a FORCEBLADE for those who want to be a more melee-oriented caster.

And you get a cold version of hellish rebuke.

8CNoljs.png

They are only looking into mainstream games.

I wonder what is the average IQ of people who finished Kingmaker on Unfair difficulty. With pure role play builds h3uh3u3hu3.

Last edited:

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I have this perverse desire to force you to play the entire campaign without using spellcasters.

Pay me US$25/h and I will play this game as an martial character. Jokes aside, here is the gameplay of mind weaver. Defeating flaming fist Marcus without taking a single point of damage.

Anyone has a good tutorial about how to make mods for BG3? Is complicated like BG2?

This is the mindset "Everything which the straight male likes is heresy, everything that is "against standard" is progress"

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
IMG_7121.jpeg

I wasn't simping, that witch was just in my face. Surprise titty attack.

Titty Witch said:
You look so frail my bony friend. Perhaps you are calcium deficient, No? Hmmmmm..... I have a solution. Yes?"

Halloween! Horny titty witches around every corner. I have had offers of trade for rat tails though. Seems to be a popular reagent.

Barbarian

Arcane
With the Kuo-Tua mod officially available on PC and consoles this game also officially has fish sex.

Picked my chapter 2 beginning save, respected into a Mystic, and omg, that class is too OP. Even for me, who doesn't care about balance. So I decided to go for Mind Weaver and am enjoying much more. Not only does Mystic have an endless amount of psi points and be able to spam psi powers as strong as 4 spells endlessly, but the modders also added a lot of items to allow the PC to get psi points for free.

Imagine picking a already powerful P&P class and implementing dozens of OP items....

The Mind Weaver is just a different flavor of Wizard; nothing crazy OP, and I'm liking Astral Anomalies; it reminds me of wild magic surge from BG2. I recommend this mod. Compared to Wiz, they are much less versitile, a bit more powerful, and exponentially more dangerous.

Y3I669Q.png

There is also a FORCEBLADE for those who want to be a more melee-oriented caster.

And you get a cold version of hellish rebuke.

8CNoljs.png

They are only looking into mainstream games.

I wonder what is the average IQ of people who finished Kingmaker on Unfair difficulty. With pure role play builds h3uh3u3hu3.

You're looking at the wrong charts. Owlcat Games audiences should be rated by levels of autism involved. (And just to be clear, I wish that weren't the case, company has promise).

Hydro

Educated

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom