Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Ban Kalarion

El Presidente

Arcane
- Kalarion rated a total of approximately 1,280 posts yesterday alone
- That amounts to about 80 pages worth of ratings when viewed (in his Recent History) in Chrome zoomed in at 110%
- These ratings -- again, this is just from yesterday alone -- took place from 8:54AM until 9:36PM my local time zone (which does not necessarily match Kalarion's local time zone, which I shall not be revealing)
- That averages to about 106 ratings per hour, or about 1.7 ratings per minute
A man of focus, commitment, and sheer fucking will.

Delterius

Arcane
- Kalarion rated a total of approximately 1,280 posts yesterday alone
- That amounts to about 80 pages worth of ratings when viewed (in his Recent History) in Chrome zoomed in at 110%
- These ratings -- again, this is just from yesterday alone -- took place from 8:54AM until 9:36PM my local time zone (which does not necessarily match Kalarion's local time zone, which I shall not be revealing)
- That averages to about 106 ratings per hour, or about 1.7 ratings per minute
Kalarion

you didn't tell me they made a game about you

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Chrome zoomed in at 110%

moleman.jpg

Unwanted

†††

Patron
Ban Morgoth for spamming the retarded rating
Ban Humanity has risen! for spamming the facepalm rating

Acrux

Arcane
I look forward to Kalarion's ratings. It's kind of like waiting for the mail - it might be good, it might be bad, but you know it will get there eventually.

Zlaja

Arcane
I look forward to Kalarion's ratings. It's kind of like waiting for the mail - it might be good, it might be bad, but you know it will get there eventually.

I've been waiting for Kalarion's ratings in the "Wymyn you find attractive", "Cosplay" and "Butt crowd" threads in GD and they're nowhere to be seen.

This is appalling, because those threads could also use some spell-checking.

fizzelopeguss

Arcane
I couldn't care less about Kalarion's political leanings myself, I think it's been entertaining just watching the lad's valiant effort trying to keep up with the RvU thread.

If he rates me retarded, shit or whatever he's entitled to that opinion. Sometimes I act retarded, so occasionally he might be right too.

Amazed his eyeballs ain't fried from binging on all our shite.

tumblr_n2gz0feoHF1tvfheeo3_250.gifv

Camel

Scholar
It feels really strange actually reading Kalarion's postings instead of receiving his ratings. Anyway, we're(most of us) living in a free country and Kalarion's not breaking any forum rules.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom