Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
No.

Deleted member 7219

WhiskeyWolf said:
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=915112&topic=40568514

OMG! The doors won't open. LOL

Another example of how Oblivion has ruined our children's imagination.

Kingston

Arcane
I lack the wit to put something hilarious here
WhiskeyWolf said:
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=915112&topic=40568514

OMG! The doors won't open. LOL

The creator posted this later:
Wolf570 - am 72, retired at 40, play games 8-16 hours a day depending on how my diabetes and heart disease are treating me. So ... I guess I am a "successful" moron, unlike you. BTW, I noticed it was 0300 when you posted ... is that what time of day the batteries in your mother's marital aide normally burn out and she sneaks into your room to abuse you ... or ... is that what time you finally gave up trying to satisfy yourself and in frustration with the untouchable smallness of your glaring impotence lashed out with a cowardly and rude comment on a message board?

Just curious.

72 and types like a total tard? No dignity :cry:

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
Does that guy think that everybody lives in the same time-zo

Wolf570 - am 72, retired at 40, play games 8-16 hours a day depending on how my diabetes and heart disease are treating me. So ... I guess I am a "successful" moron, unlike you. BTW, I noticed it was 0300 when you posted ... is that what time of day the batteries in your mother's marital aide normally burn out and she sneaks into your room to abuse you ... or ... is that what time you finally gave up trying to satisfy yourself and in frustration with the untouchable smallness of your glaring impotence lashed out with a cowardly and rude comment on a message board?

Just curious.

Does that guy take into acount that *I* may live in a different time-zone?

Ahzaruuk

Arbiter
Re: Does that guy think that everybody lives in the same tim

WhiskeyWolf said:

Just curious.

Does that guy take into acount that *I* may live in a different time-zone?
It's actually quite obvious: In comparison to him you are just an annoying whippersnapper and don't know a darn thing.

Kids these days...

Top Hat

Scholar
Ahzaruuk said:
Never saw THAT comming from a mile away at all :roll:

That will teach you for using three (son-of-)gods in a sentence, and failing to respect SATURN LORD AND MASTER OF ALL!

SATURN'S VENGEANCE WILL SMITE YOU, FURRY UNBELIEVER!

Hümmelgümpf

Arbiter
Some lulz-worthy MotB user reviews.

Spanner in teh hole said:
Obsidian should be in the game of producing still life art they certainly aren't that good at making games. They've piggy backed onto another company and dressed up things graphically but in a programmatic way have dropped the ball big time. And the best part is they have the audacity to expect the community to make the game great and they will get the feathers for that?
This company has produced 2 games, both of which were original gems from Bioware and both obsidian's tries at it have been , well lacking. This game will add stuff into the nwn2 platform that should really have been there to begin with. This is also partially Atari's fault for pushing this game to market to quickly in the name of the almighty dollar. Greed does no one any good and this title is proof.

Lothar said:
After playing this game over the last week I'm seeing some problems with it. Very little choice in companions. The ones they have are nice but lack variety. The only fighter i have encountered so far is not your typical fighter and can't use any items for the most part. Items are lacking. If you don't like to manage your characters inventory or enjoy a variety of loot like BG and NWN don't worry there are no where near the amount of items in this game. Loot is not random, i have found the same things every time. Thats great for certain classes. I find it sad that after ten levels i have only swapped one or two items on my character because i can't buy or find anything better.

nwn player said:
don't waste your money buying nwn2 or this all its got is graphics if u want neverwinter nights buy the 1st one... to play online with this u have to download different files to play on EVERY different server you want to try theres like 1 good server DEX but they also have a nwn server so don't waste your time with nwn2 at all yep, the controls are crap the new way u lvl is crap animations are buggy as hell even tho theres been like 6+updates and there is still missing attack animations and such cant even save skill points only good things are the gfx and they still rnt that great some of the new prcs.... nwn/sou/hotu>>>>>nwn2/motb any day of the week

gardel said:
Unlike the nwn2 original, this 1 player mode is horrible. It had so much potential then they throw this soft time limit to the story line toward which completely ruins the game. You pretty much have to make a warrior and rush through the game. And of course the online play is bad (not like that has changed since the original). If you want to play D&D online play neverwinter nights 1 and thats really your only current option.

Llorias said:
This is my last of NW2 or it expansion , the story line is completely lame and playing it hasn't got much better than the first NW2. Don't listen to others that rate this game as great ; you really want to play something worthwhile play the orginal NW and any of its expansions especially if you like multiplay with others online. The toolset is real crap which hasn't changed and for a expansion it doesn't even rate. To those that rate this above two stars don't even know the first thing about D&D let alone AD&D by TSR. Most them probably don't even know what a six sided dice looks like let alone play D&D.

A Customer said:
Please don't buy this game! I played it for about an hour trying to get the camera to follow and then having to eat spirits or you lose stats thing was to much. Its now gathering dust on my shelf. I agree with some of the other posts, if you want to remember NWN as a fun, playable game, go back to the original.

Purchaser said:
The Spirit Eating feature absoluety ruins the game. I loved NWN2 but the expansion is horrible. I hate games that dont allow you to play the way you want to. The game FORCES you to constantly focus on spirit eating and nothing else. If you don't, you get debuffed and eventually die. Its and game breaker.

awjones said:
Bioware did it again! they stole my hard earned money. This is perhaps the worst expansion Ive ever played. No plot, no new monsters(they color them grey and call them new). Its more fun leveling up a new character than actually playing the game. As bad as NWN2 was, this is worse. Its true, the last RPG ever made was Baldurs Gate(back in the mid 90s)

bat said:
To correct the last comment it wasn't bioware it was Obsidian that ruined this game there un creativeness and forcing you to kill stupid spirits is really lame Atari fire obsidian and rehire BioWare to correct the screw ups. It is a shame that Obsidian really messed up a good game like Neverwinter Nights.

afewhours

Scholar
And the best part is they have the audacity to expect the community to make the game great and they will get the feathers for that?

I've heard this line somewhere before, but I can't for the life of me remember what game it was referring to...

Suicidal said:
Retard Chorus said:
MOTB SUXXORZ - TIME LIMIT, NO ELVES, NO LOOT, GLUAHGGLGAUHGLHUAHGALUGHAGULAGULUHLGAUHLGULHGGGAAA

I was going to write a lengthy retort addresing each user review, but this sums it up so much better. Bravo, Sir.

Lumpy

Arcane
They're right. Gone are the days of Baldur's Gate one, when you had a choice of dozens of companions. Truly, the last RPG made was Baldur's Gate.

Ahzaruuk

Arbiter
afewhours said:
And the best part is they have the audacity to expect the community to make the game great and they will get the feathers for that?

I've heard this line somewhere before, but I can't for the life of me remember what game it was referring to...
Oblivion, perhaps?

It's one of the more common lines I remember on Oblivion general back in the day in any case.

Ahzaruuk, why did Khajit Rainer Overlord remove your name from his signature?

Don't expect me to be able to fathom the mind of my Satirical Impersonator.

afewhours

Scholar
jiujitsu said:
I vote to delete this thread. It's too long to have any purpose!

I also vote to HALUGHLAGUHALGUHAGH LORD GOD WE'RE NOT EVEN OFF THE BOAT YET GHULALAUGHUAGUGLUAGH

Ahzaruuk

Arbiter
Also...what the fuck is up with this steel_ball character?

I can't get over this argument that "some people have different opinions about whart Fallout is" When I say what Fallout is, it's not my opinion, it's a fact. I can promise you that if you ask any true Fallout fans to define what Fallout should be then you will come up with nearly identical answers every single time.

http://www.bethsoft.com/bgsforums/index ... p=11551435

His other posts just make my brain melt. How can anyone be that fucking delusional?

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
some ESF retard said:
People don't play oblivion enough to substantially review it.

Yes. Yes indeed. But this is not a phrase describing the reviewers who give the game bad scores. It rather describes those reviewers who claim it to be the BEST GAEM EVAR.

TrustNo1

Scholar
emo is hate and love
its a gift from above
the courage to be you
in whatever you do

emo is the tears you cry
a desperate sigh.
your true amotions
expressed in this commotion

emo is the happy smile
you havent seen in awhile
when you dant have to fake
when you soul, others take.

:cry:

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
Re: Gold found on TESF

DraQ said:
people not liking oblivion for dumb reasons, stupid

casper69 quoting some sub-TESF standard moron said:
3)game is slow and boring
(highlight mine)

:lol:

Comedy gold.

Now I've seen everything.

I lost consciousness after the fifth post. Seriously, it just occurred to me, you can wirte the MOST absurd shit on that forum and there always will be at least 10 people who agree.

DraQ

Arcane
Re: Gold found on TESF

WhiskeyWolf said:
I lost consciousness after the fifth post. Seriously, it just occurred to me, you can wirte the MOST absurd shit on that forum and there always will be at least 10 people who agree.
It has now occured to me that TESF would make a decent psionic spell in Wizardy8.
It would be cast from mental realm, have long range (intarnet!1), and be able to target enemies by group causing K.O., insanity and nausea. Win. :D

Anyway, apparently one of my posts (which I replicate here, as it has been deleted) caused too much outrage and made my continued activity on TESF no longer tolerable.

Behold:
Bluescale said:
Robbio said:
Were YOU around in the middle ages to prove I'm wrong?
*Yawn*
Were you around then to prove he wasn't?

Seriously, the "were you around..." is one of the dumbest lines of debate ever invented.
Don't use it, please, for the sake of your own image.
That was so offensive of me, mind boggles. :roll:

Thread link:
http://www.bethsoft.com/bgsforums/index ... p=11570207

I thought my account would last a few months longer, though.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom