Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
Anyway, apparently one of my posts (which I replicate here, as it has been deleted) caused too much outrage and made my continued activity on TESF no longer tolerable.
Take it easy, that is normal for humans. When you showed a small sing of intelligence the modorators paniced because it's something that is unknown for them and the TESF forum - "if you don't know what it is, it's better to destroy it".

Or they have a rule:
58. If a user shows logic theres a 88.9% chance that he is from the Codex.

What to do in this situation - EXTERMINATE and fast before other users get contaminated.

DraQ

Arcane
WhiskeyWolf said:
When you showed a small sing of intelligence the modorators paniced because it's something that is unknown for them and the TESF forum - "if you don't know what it is, it's better to destroy it".
Fuck, but I was showing signs of intelligence much earlier - why so late?
:( <--sad smiley to draw attention to intarnet!1 drama

Still, I'm not even pissed off - being banned because of noticing inherent dumbness of "wer u thar???!1" argument is just too hilarious for that because of it's absurdity.

WhiskeyWolf

Staff Member
I thought it was:

Standard response #23:
Because I was fucking bored.

Hümmelgümpf

Arbiter
http://nwn2forums.bioware.com/forums/vi ... &forum=121

Azzitay said:
HI,
ok now i finished Act I ... awesome game like OC.

Then this Spirit eatin crap turned up .

Explored Shadow Realm in the Theatre , then went to see
the Woodsman.

Saw many Theltor Ghosts , couldnt eat em ..

Power was goin down , i played on ... somewhere must
be somethin eatable.

Came to Fireplace.
Ah .. something transparent to eat !

Oh no .. he cant be eaten ... and nfc how to
extinguish fire.

ok , move to somethin else ... and DEAD.

What crap.
I dont play RPGs to get a friggin Time Limit.

Totally annoyed by the Game after an AWESOME start.

Awesome Story ... but that Spirit drain crap
you can keep.
Will look now if any Cheat can get rid of that thing.

AngryPitFiend said:
Open the console with the ~ key.

debugmode 1

rs ka_se_terminate

If you want to turn it back on, make sure debugmode is on and use this:

rs ka_se_init

Azzitay said:
Thanks a lot.

That eating thing is a cool Idea, without the Meter tickin down.

Its a ***in RPG , not an HurryineedsomethintoEat shooter style game.
:lol:

Deleted member 7219

I've currently got full craving and I'm stuck at about 55 or so in the Spirit Meter. I can't go above that because of the 5 minute limit on Devour Spirit - by the time I can use it, my spirit level has gone down to about 30 or something and devouring a spirit returns it to 55. So it's annoying, not being able to get to 100. But it's not unplayable. These fags should stop whining.

Hellraiser

Arcane
I'm in act 3 and suppress has worked fine I never went down below 45 and I manage to have around 70 on average. Since my craving is as low as possible I can easily afford not to worry about runnign out.

Plus those idiots forgot that they have the "provoke spirits" skill which makes neutral spirits hostile (allowing swift consumption) and suppression works near all spirits both hostile and neutral/friendly.

You have to be downright stupid to die out of spirit hunger.

Balor

Arcane
Well, wise thing is to 'keep a low profile' untill you get your hands on 'spirit gorge' and 'devour soul'.
And then 'unleash your hunger'!!(111).

Balor

Arcane
Hellraiser said:
I'm in act 3 and suppress has worked fine I never went down below 45 and I manage to have around 70 on average. Since my craving is as low as possible I can easily afford not to worry about runnign out.

Plus those idiots forgot that they have the "provoke spirits" skill which makes neutral spirits hostile (allowing swift consumption) and suppression works near all spirits both hostile and neutral/friendly.

You have to be downright stupid to die out of spirit hunger.
Yea, playing as 'lawful' (and/or good) character is uber easy, especially once you get 'Eternal rest'.
Full craving do give you a lot of combat bonuses and, I suppose, some new dialogue options.

Ahzaruuk

Arbiter
DraQ said:
WhiskeyWolf said:
When you showed a small sing of intelligence the modorators paniced because it's something that is unknown for them and the TESF forum - "if you don't know what it is, it's better to destroy it".

Still, I'm not even pissed off - being banned because of noticing inherent dumbness of "wer u thar???!1" argument is just too hilarious for that because of it's absurdity.
I'll miss your scathing posts :(

aweigh

Arcane
Remember that you can feed of elementals your own party summons. You can get mad points if you summon a few elementals for a fight with spirit entities and then just stand in the middle and suck 'em all dry, Ghostbusters-style.

DraQ

Arcane
Ahzaruuk said:
DraQ said:
WhiskeyWolf said:

I'll miss your scathing posts :(
And I'll miss writing them, though, truth to be said, there is no shortage of bashable stupids on the internet.

The thing I'll miss the most is discussions with this dozen or so TESFers who are not halfwits, but happen to not be registered on the Codex. Bonking brains together about ideas that should (but won't) make it to the TES V or FO3, as well as discussing various lore related issues were things I enjoyed and will miss.

WhiskeyWolf

Staff Member
What was that link to LARPing where you could "play" 300 roles in oblibion?

It was somewhere in this thread (I think) but this is a big place to look.

DraQ

Arcane
It does hurt a bit, however, when I see the thread in the Oblivion section, with so wonderfully misleading topic:

What did you do in Tamriel today?

But cannot sow the confusion and reap the lulz by writing about Morrowind or Daggerfall (Tamriel is Tamriel, after all) anymore.

WhiskeyWolf said:
What was that link to LARPing where you could "play" 300 roles in oblibion?

It was somewhere in this thread (I think) but this is a big place to look.
This guide?
I suggest shielding your brain with a bit of alcohol before clicking.

WhiskeyWolf

Staff Member
This guide?
I suggest shielding your brain with a bit of alcohol before clicking.

Thats the one DraQ, a milion thanks. And don't worry, I won't read it - But I will make other people read it :twisted:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom