Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

PulsatingBrain

Huge and Ever-Growing
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
why the codex hates the caesar legion

They're a shitty bandit tribe, similar to Rome only in name, style and leader with over-inflated self worth and ego. Their whole singularity of purpose shit is nonsense too. Consider how Caesar talks about slave labour like it's a means to an end, but one of his trusted generals Vulpes Inculta absoluteley delights in not only suffering, but outright slaughter.

Caesar's grandiose talk is talk only. Shitty bandit tribe like the rest. House ending is best ending

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
What Pulsating said. Legion is literally just post apocalyptic ISIS. But I bask in the ancap glory of the independent ending more than House.

markec

Twitterbot
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Dead State Project: Eternity Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
https://nypost.com/2018/07/23/pro-gamer-dumps-worlds-sexiest-weathergirl-for-more-call-of-duty/

Pro gamer dumps ‘world’s sexiest weathergirl’ for more ‘Call of Duty’

pro-gamer-dumped-gf-for-call-of-duty.jpg

Struggling professional “Call of Duty player” Douglas “FaZe Censor” Martin dumped his weathergirl girlfriend Yanet Garcia to spend more time with video games.

Announcing the decision on YouTube, the 23-year-old revealed that he and Garcia, 26, had split up, saying “I don’t have time for a girlfriend.”

He went on to say that he needed to focus on playing “Call of Duty,” and would be playing the next iteration in the franchise, “Black Ops IV,” full-time while she was “doing that job over there.”

Garcia — known as “the world’s sexiest weathergirl” — grew her global legion of fans during the World Cup as she supported her native Mexico.

This included allowing two commentators to kick her famous butt “for good luck” before celebrating Mexico’s win over Germany in her trademark style.

Martin has struggled this year, missing out on the first stage of the “Call of Duty World League,” before signing up with a different team that had secured a place in Stage 2 to ensure he got there.

For her part, Garcia responded to the very public dumping with a tweet saying she was “heartbroken” before thanking fans for support and then sharing a new picture showing off her famous rear.

The former couple are huge social media stars. Garcia has 6.5 million followers on Instagram while Martin has 1.5 million. On YouTube, however, he has 2.5 million subscribers to her 480,000.

It seems the split was relatively amicable; they both still have each other’s channels set as featured on their own pages.

Havoc

Cheerful Magician
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
"For her part, Garcia responded to the very public dumping with a tweet saying she was “heartbroken” before thanking fans for support and then sharing a new picture showing off her famous rear."

She a hoe. Thank god he dumped her.

Edija

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I mean she's Mexican and a women. She's basically property. He should've just explained that to her in a stirnerian sense and she could've let him have his CoD time.

Anyway, she's probably insane though and he probably has other reasons.

Fargus

Arcane
He was like: "Sorry, babe. Duty calls!"

Being hot, having an army of pathetic cuck fans worshipping her and ready to drink her piss... and she got dumped over a call of duty game. Hahahahaha. I hope her self esteem is in shreds.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom