Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
s5ovrD3.png

Yes, that chain has a lot of Links in it...

Sukhāvatī

a.k.a. Mañjuśṛī
Patron
Last edited:

Murk

Arcane
It's very impressive just how integrated character stats and skills are to almost every aspect of gameplay mechanics; and hopefully the scope of what you can do, the options available to you, follows with that in mind.

I just hope the game is actually fun to play =(

Modron

Arcane
Nah. Countries like Germany, Poland, Russia, China and some others have stronger PC than console segments. Or at least used to some years ago. Not sure how it is atm.

Consolitis tend to come most and be strongest in&from USA and Japan.
I dunno the whole console eurotard fifa player has kept ea alive for decades now.

Black

Arcane
Nah. Countries like Germany, Poland, Russia, China and some others have stronger PC than console segments. Or at least used to some years ago. Not sure how it is atm.

I dunno the whole console eurotard fifa player has kept ea alive for decades now.
Probably the "whites" from Portugal and britcucks.

thesecret1

Arcane
Consoles were unheard of in slavlands until late 2010s. The first time I even heard of anyone here buying one, it was a friend getting an Xbox 360.

Jeru

Novice

Being 2nd place as consoles in Germany still means BIG $$$ as market as a whole is BIG and you have plenty of countries in Europe in which consoels are bigger than PC. It is just sheer size of market that will translate to $ for EA. Besides FIFA is popular on PC too.

The Decline

Arcane
Awwww yiss! SRW coming to PC!

Google translate says: Nintendo Switch and STEAM versions of "Super Robot Wars V" and "Super Robot Wars X" will be released! The details are published on the "Weekly edition Famitsu" released on July 25! Please check! # Spa Robo # Spa Robo V # Spa Robo X

But will they be the Asia english releases and will you have to make a Singapore account to buy them?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom