Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
I keep finding that I tolerate comments from spoony's site far less than ones from gamefaqs.

ON A MORE POSITIVE NOTE BROS GUESS WHO'S COMING TO THE WASTELAND OF NEW VEGAS

6ZpnM.jpg

AWWWWW YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH 100 POINTS IN SNEAK AND SMALL GUNS

That's Caesar. Well, they are trying to be like the romans...take note of Jasede and Sovy Kurosei laying down behind Boone.

Also, I love how the modder bothered to render each hair Boone's chest, one by one, but the clearly visible division at the neck stays. It's like these Oblivion pics where the guy is showing his detailed sex animations but doesn't bother to make an appropriate background to set the mood, instead doing it in the middle of the Imperial City's market district, preferably with the nearby guard turning his head and saying "I'm all ears, citizen".

Deleted member 7219

So he's somehow managed to ram his rifle through Caesar's torso?

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
hHhahaha yeah, i was wondering who is this fursona supposed to represent? He's no wolf. and not buffed like Letho...

Havoc

Cheerful Magician
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
I got a better question... what fucking places do you go, sgc_meltdown?

MMXI

Arcane
This thread should be renamed to "the retarded picture thread" and moved to General Discussion. The old thread was actually pretty funny.

Deleted member 7219

Oh I hate them I hate them

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom