Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
MMXI said:
This thread should be renamed to "the retarded picture thread" and moved to General Discussion. The old thread was actually pretty funny.

Yeah, all the image spammers should be banned. I personally like that idea.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
:mca:

Jaesun, all I can do is spam, not match the level of your carefully considered posts.

In the meantime you could always carry on replying to me in the wrong threads.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19NKjP4PhuU

ahh oblivion is soooooooooooooo much better because in morrowind u have no idea were to go the directions given to u r crap. keeping track of the main quest is v hard. essentially u get lost bored then turn the game off. in oblivion u dont have that problem

eurozones 7 meses atrás
@eurozones Yeah, oblivion is way better, I'll admit it. Because I have the attention span of a 3 year old and the intelligence of a moldy piece of bread.

But in all seriousness, sometimes they don't give you the best of directions. However, I still think trying to find something manually is much more fun and rewarding than having an all knowing quest compass implanted in the base of your skull, playing the game for you.

MicahTheZombie 7 meses atrás 4
@MicahTheZombie well being a doctor i dont have all day to look for a random dungeon. but if u r free all day then i guess its fine. ps being able to find a dungeon in a game does not make u intelligent

@eurozones Nor does using internet slang. But it sure does make you look cool, doc. ;P

MicahTheZombie 7 meses atrás

next time you have to go through a surgery, imagine it could be this guy working on your internal organs

"Looooool, where the fuck is the heart supposed to be? Screw this"

*sound of life support machine being turned off*

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
http://www.nma-fallout.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=58845

Okay, before you anyone says this should go with the FO3/NV forums, just listen to what I have to say.

Recently I was able to finally get the FO2 mapper working on our older desktop and I have already created a few new maps when I had an idea. See, I played FO3 first and I enjoyed it, but after playing the originals I have to say that FO2 is my favorite. I can sort-of see why some Fallout veterans don't like the new Bethesda titles. So I thought: What if FO3, using the FO2 mapper, were to be recreated so they would play on FO1 & 2's game engine?

:M

Regdar

Arcane
Okay, before you anyone says this should go with the FO3/NV forums, just listen to what I have to say.

Recently I was able to finally get the FO2 mapper working on our older desktop and I have already created a few new maps when I had an idea. See, I played FO3 first and I enjoyed it, but after playing the originals I have to say that FO2 is my favorite. I can sort-of see why some Fallout veterans don't like the new Bethesda titles. So I thought: What if FO3, using the FO2 mapper, were to be recreated so they would play on FO1 & 2's game engine?

Because FO3's engine was the only thing stopping me from enjoying it's engrossing story and deep character progression. :lol:

Ovg

Cipher
So, to sum up this is "Troll troll, hurr hurr durr?". Come on guys, SEARCH HARDER! DEEPER! OHHH...

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Jaesun said:
http://www.nma-fallout.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=58845

:M
Recently I was able to finally get a word processor working and I had already managed to write a few sentences when I had an idea...

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
http://forums.f13.net/index.php?topic=4795.4760

retard.jpg

Pika-Cthulhu

Arcane
Not RPG related, but neither was the ME parts of this thread.

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/s ... st22599821

...Don't you people get it? you are worthless nobody of any importance cares what you do say or think in any given situation beyond mild amusement you are scum and need to be lined up and shot so people like me don't have to listen to you run your mouth. people like me are what keeps the earth spinning so rats like you can devour our resources and consume our air. And yes I do not like people who disagree with me because I will NOT explain my decisions to the likes of you and atleast everyone els in that game was smart enough to understand that.

the rest, well, its entertaining at least.

Feel free to delete/move/retardo this post if its not fitting.

Phelot

Arcane
Excidium said:
That's pure nerd rage right there. :lol:

Yeah, that's good stuff right there. I wish you could bottle it up and put it in an energy drink :lol:

What's great is that I've never played Killing Floor so it makes it all the funnier hearing them throw around lingo I don't understand. "Are you AWARE that I happen to be one of the best berserkers on biohazard?!?!"

grotsnik

Arcane
Christ, that's just awful.

you are quite correct in labeling me malicious and I find that oh so grand as I take pride in being labeled as such my morals are *evil* hence my profile name evil tendencies if you recall fang mentioning it I care little for the health and well being of others and I will step on people to get what I want But is this truely evil *not to sound like a hyopcrite allow me to explain. In order for anyone in this world to make a true impact he must be recogonized have influence and wealth but sacarfice is also a necessity regardless of how pure your attention it is undeniable that people will suffer from your actions if you truely wish to make and impact on this world I stand for the health and preservation of humanity and I also accept that people will Die suffer and be ignored if my goals are successful But if I refuse to take moral ground that is necessary then my goals will fail and I will become at best the next sciencetology or perhaps be labeled as a terrorist or cultist fanatic my moral grounds are unacceptable to your eyes but if a few must die to save a thousand I believe that is acceptable.

It's Jim, Codex...but not as we know him.

maryrickbier

Novice
GarfunkeL said:
Holy shit that Bluedragon512 is retarded!

I am a very successful person and I have accomplished more in a single day then a low life weed jockey like you will throughout his entire life,

OrigCash.jpg

This guy just needs to be doing one of this gang handsigns to the camera and he'd have it all!

Jools

Eater of Apples
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Insert Title Here Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
maryrickbier said:
GarfunkeL said:
Holy shit that Bluedragon512 is retarded!

I am a very successful person and I have accomplished more in a single day then a low life weed jockey like you will throughout his entire life,

OrigCash.jpg

This guy just needs to be doing one of this gang handsigns to the camera and he'd have it all!

this pic would well be worth submitting to d-bag planet, if only the site was still up...

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Man, that asshole. Troy, is his name, I think. Troy Skylar Tyler III of the Buckinghamshires. I think he's following me. 100000000% gay.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom