Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

VenomByte

Scholar
For the wannabe Physics buffs:

The larger mass will have the greater effective acceleration, as explained both earlier in this thread, and in the Millennium Theory of Inertia and Gravity.

However, this assumes the two objects are point masses, which is unlikely. In reality, the size (mass distribution/densoty) of the objects will have an effect and the object of the larger mass could in theory fall more slowly - which you can read about here

And if you still aren't convinced, you should read this too.

galsiah

Erudite
JrK said:
I'm also a mathematician; who cares what name I give it?
It's just a little misleading to use 'g', since you don't mean the acceleration due to earth's gravity (usually g), but rather the gravitational constant 'G'.
You can call it anything of course, but calling it 'g' is one of the most misleading ways to say it - in this context at least. (more misleading than just not using the constant at all IMO)

I can say: "p = ma" if I want, where 'p' is force. It's just not too helpful.

Anyway, it doesn't really bother me (or rather it kind of does, but only because I'm needlessly petty :)). Getting the thinking right is the main thing of course.

JrK

Prophet
HanoverF said:
From what I hear you're a cocksucker too, doesn't mean you're a good one

So you're that bitch that I took in the ass last week! Too bad you had herpes. Well, I'd better go off and find meself a STD check! :oops:

EDIT: Well whaddaya know, seems like I'm going to be getting money from you, since I turned out to be pregnant! :twisted:

Vipera

Scholar
Ahzaruuk said:
Tegger said:
Cut it out. You can't really afford to keep spamming like you've been doing.

I live for moments like those :lol:

Yeah. :lol:

I think Nick is too easily excited, and posts impulsively. I would suspect he has ADD/ADHD, OCD, or both.

He's kind of like me when I forget to take my medicine.

Balor

Arcane
Hmm, one thing to remember, Vipera:
Either you doublecheck that you taken them before you even think of typing 'rpgcodex.com' address in your browser...
Or you'll be hanged and poked again. An other semi-friendly warning, he-he-he.

IV Flavia

Novice

Vipera

Scholar
Balor said:
Hmm, one thing to remember, Vipera:
Either you doublecheck that you taken them before you even think of typing 'rpgcodex.com' address in your browser...
Or you'll be hanged and poked again. An other semi-friendly warning, he-he-he.
Believe me, I'll remember that if I have to tattoo it on my eyeball! :lol:

http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=587150&st=40

eclipsegryph: "Eh, I've done plenty of Role-playing while in Oblivion. One of the coolest aspects of the game is when my wife, roommate and I sit down for dinner and then the three of us discuss what happened in Oblivion for us that day. Many times we'll talk about a quest that another person has done, and how differently it was approached and overcome."

Holy fucking shit.

KreideBein

Scholar
Ahzaruuk said:
HOLY MOTHER OF CHRIST

I just Checked Nick's thread list, and he has SEVENTY-THREE THREADS MADE!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I think that we can make a correlation between pointless threads and intelligence. That is, as the number of pointless threads increases, the intelligence of the poster can be assumed to be proportionately lower. That doesn't bode so well for Vipera... (Initial Impressions anyone?)

Oh, and that bit about Nirn being real from Nick was absolutely priceless. Very rarely has a moron of such stunning stupidity posted on a message board.

Vipera

Scholar
liek zomg lol, teh 1 tread i made is teh roxxorz!1one!

I cannot believe I just typed that...

EDIT: Whoops, I used a comma when I was trying to type like a moron.

KreideBein

Scholar
That one thread happened to be dumber than almost anything that Nick has posted. Don't believe me? Go back and read it. Go on, you know I'm right.

Vipera

Scholar
KreideBein said:
That one thread happened to be dumber than almost anything that Nick has posted. Don't believe me? Go back and read it. Go on, you know I'm right.
I would but I deleted all my posts in that part of the forum. :)

KreideBein

Scholar
Vipera said:
KreideBein said:
I would but I deleted all my posts in that part of the forum. :)

It's too bad that that thread wasn't retardo'd before you could delete those posts. I've rarely seen such a deliciously stupid series of posts.

But to keep this thread on track, here's a rather amusing thread on the ESF. Amusing in a bad way.

OccupatedVoid

Arbiter
Vipera said:

Dude, you suck. I have played MMORPGs in the past so I shall show you the true way, young grasshopper

lol taht tread u maed was teh awsum an liek u r also big Oblibian fan wich maeks u raelly mornic an stuf wich is bad lol so u shud not be a fahg lol an lern taht Oblibian is oly god wen u trowl an stuf liek u did on teh codex 2day i haev 2 sai taht u r teh suxx0r an shud get lif cuz playein Oblibian an bieing FURRY is bad fro u lol arnt i teh awsum gyuz?!

Beat that!
Hmmm....What exactly did I just type by the way?
confused-smiley-014.gif

Vipera

Scholar
OccupatedVoid said:
Vipera said:

Dude, you suck. I have played MMORPGs in the past so I shall show you the true way, young grasshopper

lol taht tread u maed was teh awsum an liek u r also big Oblibian fan wich maeks u raelly mornic an stuf wich is bad lol so u shud not be a fahg lol an lern taht Oblibian is oly god wen u trowl an stuf liek u did on teh codex 2day i haev 2 sai taht u r teh suxx0r an shud get lif cuz playein Oblibian an bieing FURRY is bad fro u lol arnt i teh awsum gyuz?!

Beat that!
Hmmm....What exactly did I just type by the way?
confused-smiley-014.gif
Man, that sounds just like Oblibionman123.

I defer to your 1337 superiority. :D

Sovy Kurosei

Erudite
Admiral jimbob said:
On the subject of 1337 stupidity, did anyone ever find out who MASTERCHIEF12345 was?

OccupatedVoid I think.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom