Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

OccupatedVoid

Arbiter
Sovy Kurosei said:
Admiral jimbob said:
On the subject of 1337 stupidity, did anyone ever find out who MASTERCHIEF12345 was?

OccupatedVoid I think.
Nope. I have no fucking clue who that was.

I was:
MaddenFootball
OblibianMan123
MASTERCHEIF78910

Data4

Arcane
JrK said:
Gawd some of you guys are actually stalking that forum to find crap like this.

I would even go so far as to say this thread, in its own fucked up way, is becoming a microcosm of the ESF.

-D4

suibhne

Erudite
Wrt ESF, words failed me a long time ago.

Each passing day only forces my stunned muteness further down my esophageal passage.

suibhne

Erudite
Admiral jimbob said:
http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=587644

:(

random ESFer said:
I think your standards are set way to high, the games out now are terrific and dont need to be altered in any way. A wide selection of RPGs are available for everyone.

:?

Summer said:
I am not finding all this disappointment that others are finding. But then I am entertained by a shinyspinning thingy on a string for an hour or so.

:lol:

Darkflame

Scholar

Darkflame

Scholar

OccupatedVoid

Arbiter
JrK said:
That is the purpose of The Best Thread Ever, and no other thread but this. To make fun of the ESF.

The rest of the threads,excluding this one, should be retardoed so we can keep all ESF stuff in one place(this thread).

KreideBein

Scholar
Another potentially good ESF thread bites the dust. (Don't worry, no Vaan stealth link this time.) Haknslash was being his usual idiot self, I came in and challenged his claims, he fell back on the "that's your opinion" defense, I told him that he is a moron because that's all he ever does, and then summer comes in and locks it for flames. I certainly wasn't kind to haknslash, but I was far from flamey. I guess summer just can't bear to see her fellow relativists be called out on their bullcrap.

Data4

Arcane
OccupatedVoid said:
JrK said:
That is the purpose of The Best Thread Ever, and no other thread but this. To make fun of the ESF.

The rest of the threads,excluding this one, should be retardoed so we can keep all ESF stuff in one place(this thread).

I always thought it was a place to post the occasional ridiculous thread we happen to come across. Now it seems like the Codex has a gang of trained monkeys spending their free time looking for shit.

Really, we're not that interested in the ESF. Too much of something that was funny at one time starts to make it unfunny.

-D4

Lumpy

Arcane
KreideBein said:
Another potentially good ESF thread bites the dust. (Don't worry, no Vaan stealth link this time.) Haknslash was being his usual idiot self, I came in and challenged his claims, he fell back on the "that's your opinion" defense, I told him that he is a moron because that's all he ever does, and then summer comes in and locks it for flames. I certainly wasn't kind to haknslash, but I was far from flamey. I guess summer just can't bear to see her fellow relativists be called out on their bullcrap.
I guess that the no insults rule is too hard for some to understand. Despite it applying for most official sites.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom