Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

KreideBein

Scholar
Darkflame said:
This will be a good thread...

I've never realy roleplayed a character before, the closest i ever did was being evil in Fable but i've seen some very interesting things said about roleplaying. I've tried roleplaying a redguard rogue type, but i ended up with a similar character that i always have, my own personality traits keep coming through and i end up playing the game instead of playing with the character if you know what i meen.

So how do you guys define your character, do you think about it alot before you start or does he evolve as you play? How much do you stick to the hardcore stuff, like eating and sleeping at night, and walking through towns with clothes instead of armour?

http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/inde ... pic=596774

This is just too good to leave unquoted:

It's completely up to you, wash your clothes and weapons, take showers in waterfalls or baths in lakes, do barefoot pilgramages up mountains, go in to sneak mode in the forest and drop a piece of paper and maybe a potato, make an altar to a deity, become a vegetarian, become a cannibal do whatever you want!

Is it just me, or has the general intelligence of OB General gone down greatly in the past few weeks? They were pretty stupid when I left a little while back, but this... this is truly terrible.

suibhne said:
It may not be ESF, but I think this thread needs a little WoW forum luvin'.

The topic's gone. What was it about?

suibhne

Erudite
KreideBein said:
suibhne said:

In a nutshell, some junior-high-school kid discovered a boiling pustule on his penis in the middle of the night. Since his parents were asleep, he naturally ran straight to the WoW forums for consolation.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Woah, their retorts are LAME. If you pull some stupid shit on the Codex, you at least get some witty flames, but there... they're completely worthless.

KreideBein

Scholar
OccupatedVoid said:
KreideBein said:
OccupatedVoid said:

Is that one of your trolls? 'Cause there is no way that that guy can be for real.
:D

All thanks to:http://www.10minutemail.com/

That gives me some ideas...

Really though, I'm surprised you haven't been IP banned there. Practically half the trolls there come from you. :D

OccupatedVoid

Arbiter
KreideBein said:
OccupatedVoid said:
KreideBein said:
OccupatedVoid said:

Is that one of your trolls? 'Cause there is no way that that guy can be for real.
:D

All thanks to:http://www.10minutemail.com/

That gives me some ideas...

Really though, I'm surprised you haven't been IP banned there. Practically half the trolls there come from you. :D
Actually I got a new ISP, so I thought "I'm bored and the ESF hasn't seen my IP yet!"

If it weren't for me getting a new ISP you wouldn't have seen Mr. Redneck. Oh BTW see this thread:http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=597488&st=20&gopid=8693319&#entry8693319

Jim Kata

Arbiter
suibhne said:
KreideBein said:
suibhne said:

In a nutshell, some junior-high-school kid discovered a boiling pustule on his penis in the middle of the night. Since his parents were asleep, he naturally ran straight to the WoW forums for consolation.

Damn those cold sores I'm always getting on my penis! How did I get cold sores on penis so strange!

cutterjohn

Cipher
KreideBein said:
Is it just me, or has the general intelligence of OB General gone down greatly in the past few weeks? They were pretty stupid when I left a little while back, but this... this is truly terrible.
Don't worry. Just wait until the PS3 kiddies show up for the party.

At least there should be more entertainment and not just moronic oblivious drooling, as I'm expecting there to be some pretty good riots between the crapbox kiddies and POS3 kiddies.

KreideBein

Scholar
cutterjohn said:
KreideBein said:
Don't worry. Just wait until the PS3 kiddies show up for the party.

At least there should be more entertainment and not just moronic oblivious drooling, as I'm expecting there to be some pretty good riots between the crapbox kiddies and POS3 kiddies.

Yeah, those fights will be pretty amusing to watch. Too bad that the mods there will probably close them up before they can really explode...

What will be rather interesting, though, is seeing the clash between perspectives on what an RPG should be between the PS3 and 360 kids. The main market of the PS3 has been taught that RPG=Final Fantasy and other such games, while most of the 360 morons think that role playing means pretending that things are happening. The likely result of the clash of these two perspectives will be such a massively idiotic crapstorm that the rest of the intelligent posters there will leave for good (yes, there are still a few left).

Vidken

Novice
Seems the excitement for the downloadable version of NITES OF TEH NIEN is reaching a fever pitch:

http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/inde ... 9916&st=80

So what Bethesda means to say is i went to school failed a test be cuz i was to ocupied with drawing "The Elder Scrolls IV:Oblivion Knights of the Nine" on paper and then go to 2 hours of wrestling practice come home ready to get it and to see "Coming Soon" still there it pisses me off man its [censored] so now i have to go find somthing to Role Play about on the org. Oblivion until tomarrow
If this isn't a troll...

Ahzaruuk

Arbiter
Vidken said:
Seems the excitement for the downloadable version of NITES OF TEH NIEN is reaching a fever pitch:

So what Bethesda means to say is i went to school failed a test be cuz i was to ocupied with drawing "The Elder Scrolls IV:Oblivion Knights of the Nine" on paper and then go to 2 hours of wrestling practice come home ready to get it and to see "Coming Soon" still there it pisses me off man its [censored] so now i have to go find somthing to Role Play about on the org. Oblivion until tomarrow
If this isn't a troll...
And my parents say I'M bad...

:roll:

If he couldn't concentrate on a test due to his own preocupation with an entertainment medium, then I have to say there's no one to blaim but him. This is just sad.

And "Find something to Role Play about?"

Good lord...

Being a big gay tubesteak hahahahahahahahag
Ahzaruuk said:
Vidken said:

If this isn't a troll...

If he couldn't concentrate on a test due to his own preocupation with an entertainment medium, then I have to say there's no one to blaim but him. This is just sad.

Good lord...

He roleplays a successful, popular person who passes his tests.
lolololololollipop

Ahzaruuk

Arbiter
Admiral jimbob said:
Ahzaruuk said:
Vidken said:

If this isn't a troll...

Good lord...

He roleplays a successful, popular person who passes his tests.
lolololololollipop
:lol:

cutterjohn

Cipher
At least he has his priorities straight...

ankeal said:
Great. And fail anotehr test why don't you!
hell its worth it i sit at the corner of a street playing Metallica riffs in my free time and make a good 50 bucks so a minor little test isnt going to hurt me well it may but who cares if it gets me one step closer to geting laied again i say go for it

Another funny item, for all their bitching, Circuit Shitty had KotN advertised for $9.99 last week. Same price as they would have paid for the download with KotN only.

Jesus! Can this get any better, from a new topic
http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=600549
ankeal said:
I hope my mom had enough money in the card to suport the $100 shot and this today
This after he brags about getting $50 for some Metallica riffs... Poor grasp of reality?

Being a big gay tubesteak hahahahahahahahag
obvbeast.png

I hate to keep going back to the Angel Tears, but this exchange between these two nimrods is classic. The broken English, atrocious spelling, the ever-present hunger and lack of emotion evident in this one exchange is just too much to take:

Person A) right before aravy beginned to sleep he got upp and was hungry, he couldent think clear so he saw something next to the place he sleeped and took it upp and eated it...but he didnt know it was poison in it...

Person B) "Stopp that poisen" he said trying to stopp him killing himself

A) Aravy had already eated it and saw on sij'rath and said whit an strange voice"poi...son?"

B) "Yes poisen" he said and looked at him

A) Aravy just stared out in the air and began to get a little weaker and said"......"

B) "Goodbye old friend your time is now over" he said

A) Aravy slowly dies after some minutes hes dead

B) Sij'rath got a shovel and dug a grave for Aravy and burryed him there. "Goodbye friend" he said and walked back to the camp

Goodbye old friend.

Sovy Kurosei

Erudite
Rest in peace English. Rest in peace. :(

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom