Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Person A) right before aravy beginned to sleep he got upp and was hungry, he couldent think clear so he saw something next to the place he sleeped and took it upp and eated it...but he didnt know it was poison in it...

Person B) "Stopp that poisen" he said trying to stopp him killing himself

A) Aravy had already eated it and saw on sij'rath and said whit an strange voice"poi...son?"

B) "Yes poisen" he said and looked at him

A) Aravy just stared out in the air and began to get a little weaker and said"......"

B) "Goodbye old friend your time is now over" he said

A) Aravy slowly dies after some minutes hes dead

B) Sij'rath got a shovel and dug a grave for Aravy and burryed him there. "Goodbye friend" he said and walked back to the camp
Such an emotional scene. When he said "Goodbye old friend" I was in tears. It's so ... *sobs* ... beautiful and touching...

Hazelnut

Erudite
Vault Dweller said:
Person A) right before aravy beginned to sleep he got upp and was hungry, he couldent think clear so he saw something next to the place he sleeped and took it upp and eated it...but he didnt know it was poison in it...

A) Aravy had already eated it and saw on sij'rath and said whit an strange voice"poi...son?"

A) Aravy just stared out in the air and began to get a little weaker and said"......"

B) Sij'rath got a shovel and dug a grave for Aravy and burryed him there. "Goodbye friend" he said and walked back to the camp
Such an emotional scene. When he said "Goodbye old friend" I was in tears. It's so ... *sobs* ... beautiful and touching...

No idea where that came from VD, but could you please assure me that it was written tongue in cheek in all aspects by someone who can actually spell, string words together to form coherent sentence and think beyond the most superficial level... please tell me that or I might just go on a FPS inspired killer rampage in complete despair.

:wink:

(With a water pistol of course, before retiring for tea and crumpets old chap!)

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Hazelnut said:
No idea where that came from VD, but could you please assure me that it was written tongue in cheek in all aspects....
If you didn't feel that dramatic impact of "stopp teh poisen!", this very emotional cry for help and a testament to human will to live and triumph over obstacles, then you are dead inside. DEAD!

Being a big gay tubesteak hahahahahahahahag
Hazelnut said:
Vault Dweller said:

No idea where that came from VD, but could you please assure me that it was written tongue in cheek in all aspects by someone who can actually spell, string words together to form coherent sentence and think beyond the most superficial level... please tell me that or I might just go on a FPS inspired killer rampage in complete despair.

:wink:

(With a water pistol of course, before retiring for tea and crumpets old chap!)

It's from Teh Angal Teerz, and it's not tongue in cheek.

Hazelnut

Erudite
Vault Dweller said:
Hazelnut said:
No idea where that came from VD, but could you please assure me that it was written tongue in cheek in all aspects....
If you didn't feel that dramatic impact of "stopp teh poisen!", this very emotional cry for help and a testament to human will to live and triumph over obstacles, then you are dead inside. DEAD!

You bastard! Now I realise that the hollow icky feeling inside isn't really a hangover at all.. I'm actually dead, Volourn will be along any minute to pronounce it so.

cutterjohn

Cipher
You know the scariest part of all of this, is that this imbeciles are probably "native" English speakers...

I've seen better attempts at English on the World of Gothic forums, in which, it would appear, the vast majority of posters are non-native English speakers making a creditable attempt at writing in English...

Admiral Jimbob said:
Poi...son?

Did you just eat a Poisenuit apple?

That whole Angel Tears thread is just two dingbats carrying on a cyber-love affair with one another. That kid is so whipped by her that he basically does anything she asks, in the hope of logging on one night and seeing a PM in his box from her requesting to get it on.

Well...that and this:

Sij'rath could hear something close, it coul be a bandit best to stay on guard the thought and ate up his food

OccupatedVoid

Arbiter
Iasi, Romania?... Postcount: bigger then yours
cutterjohn said:
You know the scariest part of all of this, is that this imbeciles are probably "native" English speakers...

I've seen better attempts at English on the World of Gothic forums, in which, it would appear, the vast majority of posters are non-native English speakers making a creditable attempt at writing in English...

I remember back in '05 when I first joined the forums, back when not everybody was an idiot. My english wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either, yet the first post to every thread I made would've been some random guy correcting me at my spelling mistakes. Even in the middle of the thread I would've still recceived a reply or two about my spelling being bad.

Ah...! That brings back annoying memories!

Ahzaruuk

Arbiter
Romanian_Dude2005 said:
cutterjohn said:

I remember back in '05 when I first joined the forums, back when not everybody was an idiot. My english wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either, yet the first post to every thread I made would've been some random guy correcting me at my spelling mistakes. Even in the middle of the thread I would've still recceived a reply or two about my spelling being bad.

Ah...! That brings back annoying memories!
Gotta love Spelling Nazis...

It's hilarious when they do this though:

"You know, you shold probablty check your spelling"

I laugh my ass off every time.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
fuck i spat my tea out when i read it lol. goddamn oblitards

http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/inde ... pic=603852

Fanboyism hits horrible new heights.
"Hey guys, I was playing Gothic 3 and it's pretty goo-"
"NO! OBLIVION'S METASCORE! OBLIVION'S SELLING POINTS! OBLIVION IS THE SAVIOUR OF RPGS NOT YOUR GOFFIKS R00FLES"

Second post by, funnily enough, the same guy who made the "Todd Howard is sexier and richer than you" thread.

Admiral jimbob said:
SNIPPED FOR REDUNDANCY

The most telling quote:

By the way, I think anyone who doesn't like Oblivion isn't a real person.

If that's the case, and it applies to most people on here, the question then becomes [channeling Arnold] WHAT THA HELL AHR YOU?

r00fles, they deleted half the thread.

EDIT: oh, this is gold.
http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/inde ... pic=604004

Moron 1: "Gothic 3 is badder than mi oblivians! r00fles"
Patrick Stewart: "No, it's not. *Short paragraph detailing reasons as to why it's a better game as well as a far better RPG*"
Moron 2: "Hahaha priceless. Citing Gothic 3 as a better game than Oblivion. Watch as I don't explain why it's not. Dur hur."

TheGreatGodPan

Arbiter
Chinese Jetpilot said:
The most telling quote:

By the way, I think anyone who doesn't like Oblivion isn't a real person.

If that's the case, and it applies to most people on here, the question then becomes [channeling Arnold] WHAT THA HELL AHR YOU?
Alts, obviously. Plus some spam-bots.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom