Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

KreideBein

Scholar
Chinese Jetpilot said:
What the hell is going on here?

Unspeakable things.

Also, I must say, the Angel's Tears RP thread at the ESF is fucking hilarious right now.

MacBone

Scholar
Pretty intense:
Aravy Sarayn said:
arconar doed ready the arrow and almost shooted akar'da
Edit: Another gem:
Aravy Sarayn said:
ooc:you stabbed the leg to arconar he can thorw a thorwing star then

IC:kellborn had such pain and got unconsius

"you are smart Jimbob but not to smart"he said "i guess you are pretty confused now..

So the fellowship finally dissolves. My brain hurts just trying to follow those combat scenes. Looking over it, its like my eyes only see:

OOC:, IC:, THORWING (insert weapon), IC:, SHOOTED ARROWS, and OOC.

I can't make out anything else.

Vipera

Scholar
Volourn Honourblade said:
Name: Volourn Honourblade

Class: Roofler
Weapons: The Roofleblade, a legendary enchanted Claymore handed down by his clan members that he brought with him to claim the roofles of his enemies
Armor: Armour is for the weak, Volourn decrees. The Roofle Lords will shield his body and mind from all that would harm him

Bio: Volourn Honourblade is last member of the Roofleclan of Skyrim, a devout follower of his own, personal Gods known only as "The Roofle Lords". When his clan died during a two-day famine, Volourn - venturing out on mighty 'ventures with his Roofleblade and twelve sacks of 23-ounce fillet steaks - swore revenge against those who deprived them of the meat that was their sustenance. He had no idea who they were, admittedly, but logic is no barrier to a Roofler. Setting out to Summurset Isle, where - in his own words - "those yellow morons have the [censored]in' gem that [censored]in' killed my clan, idiot. Roofles!"

He quickly swallowed nine large steaks, then cleared his throat and swung back his head.

He paused, cocked his head, and looked down through the branches. A small camp, he guessed. How had he missed them on his way up? He attributed the puzzling oversight to his not having eaten for over twelve minutes before he began climbing.
Brilliant. :D

How long do you suppose it'll take them to figure it out?

Figure it out? There is no figuring anything out with them. A rubber dildo could outhink those turkeys.

I do like how their thread is subtitled Join at Your Own Free Will. Sort of a pre-emptive warning to brace yourself for the coming shitstorm that you'll no doubt be engulfed in when reading that heinous horseshit.

OccupatedVoid

Arbiter
One of you two(wonder who Volourn really is) should re-enact the infamous

"Stopp...poi-son"(whatever) moment

EDIT: Nothing to see here move along.

KreideBein

Scholar
This thread just has to be brought up. It's a "discussion" about dialogue systems. The OP can be considered thoroughly insane.

OccupatedVoid

Arbiter
KreideBein said:
This thread just has to be brought up. It's a "discussion" about dialogue systems. The OP can be considered thoroughly insane.
I thought that poster was retarded when he told you "When a women says no it means Yes", and when he said MMORPGs are the next nextgen(BS unless its EVE Online :)). He's quality Retardo-land material. I mean, he puts Volourn and the other dumbfucks to shame.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"Name: Volourn Honourblade

Weapons: The Roofleblade, a legendary enchanted Claymore handed down by his clan members that he brought with him to claim the roofles of his enemies
Armor: Armour is for the weak, Volourn decrees. The Roofle Lords will shield his body and mind from all that would harm him

Bio: Volourn Honourblade is last member of the Roofleclan of Skyrim, a devout follower of his own, personal Gods known only as "The Roofle Lords". When his clan died during a two-day famine, Volourn - venturing out on mighty 'ventures with his Roofleblade and twelve sacks of 23-ounce fillet steaks - swore revenge against those who deprived them of the meat that was their sustenance. He had no idea who they were, admittedly, but logic is no barrier to a Roofler. Setting out to Summurset Isle, where - in his own words - "those yellow morons have the [censored]in' gem that [censored]in' killed my clan, idiot. Roofles!"

He quickly swallowed nine large steaks, then cleared his throat and swung back his head.

He paused, cocked his head, and looked down through the branches. A small camp, he guessed. How had he missed them on his way up? He attributed the puzzling oversight to his not having eaten for over twelve minutes before he began climbing."

R00fles!

Kraszu

Prophet
KnightMariel said:
JUST DA PERSWAISHUN MINIGAME PLZ OBLVOIN HAS TO MUCH READING KTHXBAI
Menno1981 said:
I agree, but not for those reasons. With Oblivion's system, I can imagine how my character responds. It has nothing to do with reading, per se. With other systems, when my character states a specific response, what if my character does not talk that way? It completely ruins my immersion.

Menno1981 said:
If the genre truly wishes to enter the Next-Gen realm, it must shed its outdated roots. Text dialogue is one that must go. We have only barely scratched the surface with voice-acted dialogue. One day we may even be able to use our own voice to state our own responses. But this will not arise if we continue to fall back upon antiquated systems. I think those calling for just text responses are the equivelent of extremists in the political spectrum. They are dinosaurs that need to be left behind.
[/b]

How is that thread not locked? That mental case is insulting everyone left and right. One mention of the Codex and they drop down like a fucking hammer.

I've never encountered anyone, in all my years of existence and during any of my deployments, whom I wanted to punch in the face more than this guy.

KreideBein

Scholar
Chinese Jetpilot said:
How is that thread not locked? That mental case is insulting everyone left and right. One mention of the Codex and they drop down like a fucking hammer.

I've never encountered anyone, in all my years of existence and during any of my deployments, whom I wanted to punch in the face more than this guy.

You should join in the fight.

Callehe said:

Unsurprisingly, it's the same guy.

toroid

Arcane
I'm convinced that this Menno1981 guy is a pure troll, and is doing a pretty good job of manipulating you guys with his unfunny asshole-variant sarcasm.
Using the ESF to put you at a disadvantage makes him even shittier.

KreideBein

Scholar
Heh, Freddo locked it up. To be honest, I kind of wish that he'd of left open, as I want to see what that fucker would have conjured up next.

Being a big gay tubesteak hahahahahahahahag
Vipera said:

He paused, cocked his head, and looked down through the branches. A small camp, he guessed. How had he missed them on his way up? He attributed the puzzling oversight to his not having eaten for over twelve minutes before he began climbing.

Not too long, apparently, since I logged on this morning to find the infamous "Suspended Until 1952" message.

KreideBein

Scholar
Admiral jimbob said:
Vipera said:

Not too long, apparently, since I logged on this morning to find the infamous "Suspended Until 1952" message.

You're going to need a less conspicuous alt. Most of the ESF mods know about Volourn to some degree and probably knew that it was a "trouble" account right off the bat.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom