Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

KreideBein

Scholar
Well, by trouble account I pretty much meant that the account was made by a blacklisted individual. But I'm not going to deny that aside from the fact that you've been banned before, there was no reason for them to ban you.

KreideBein

Scholar
"Proof is for the weak." - Summer

Yes, they don't exactly have the highest integrity over there. The only way I can think of that they could actually prove that it was you is if they did an IP check, but that assumes that you were posting from the same IP as before.

KreideBein

Scholar
I guess they've completely forgone proof, then.

Also, I suppose it would be appropriate to add Volourn Honourblade to my RIP list in my sig over there.

This Aravy Sarayn is the king of morons. Holy shit is he an atrocious speller.

It feels as if you're aligning a rubix cube when you're reading his garbage:

Bio: an powerfull necromancer he can summon undeads to help him he always think on the mage guild he got kicked out of and he search revenge but he cannnot defeat the whole mage guild.. he needs the tear

I'm over there now trying to re-enact Deliverance

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
CJ, tell me you are making this up. Please tell me you're making this up, especially your signature.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
wtf why are you so stupid??? i have asken inocent queshion and u don ot anwer?! i aren't stupid!!!

Admiral jimbob said:
I mean it obviously doesnt seem like the thread starter is lying.

Astute.

Haha.

I am just saying I wouldnt necesarily trust that an online friend died if I had never met him before. Just hear me out because I am not insulting him, but I am in the middle plus I guess I never really new the guy, it is terrible and sad if he died. At the same time if he didnt and someone found out, they'd be downright humiliated for believing it. RIP though, I saw some of his posts but never exactly new him...so I am sure if he was a really good guy he wouldnt do something to fool people.

Huh?! Middle of what?

He was fairly serious (almost in a Fonger manner)

What the fuck?

KreideBein

Scholar
Admiral jimbob said:
Dammit, I'm banned again. Vocal Minority this time.
I'm beginning to have a sneaking suspicion that we have a mole.

Considering that you didn't tell anyone (to my knowledge) who you were, the must have just assumed from your posts. You have to admit that you weren't exactly making it not obvious who you were with those posts in the Nick thread. :D Just make another alt and be a little less obvious next time.

And speaking of the Nick thread, some dumbfuck moderator deleted the thread. I guess it was only a matter of time. That had to be the funniest thread on those forums in, well, ever. Kudos to CJ for thinking it up.

Vipera

Scholar
KreideBein said:
He did many things in His life, and accomplished just as many, but by far His greatest accomplishment was the defense of Oblivion. It's like with Bill Gates - should we focus on random accomplishments of his, or should we focus on his creation of Windows? The answer seems obvious.

Nick was by far the greatest thing to happen to the Oblivion community. Far too many people here, prior to His Coming, were negative about Oblivion and complained about it perpetually. Then, when Nick came, order and law were laid, and the community was at rest. All the detractors of Oblivion met an end at the hands of Nick, though He was merciful in His judgement. When He left us, a gaping hole was established in the community. Only His presence could ever fill that hole... and now He is gone.

Nick, we all hope that You are in a better place now.
Interesting touch.

OccupatedVoid

Arbiter
Admiral jimbob said:
Dammit, I'm banned again. Vocal Minority this time.
I'm beginning to have a sneaking suspicion that we have a mole.
I knew it was you because you had "Stoppping that Poisen" in your User.

They also deleted the thread about Nick's death.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom