Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

She replied, pasting basically the entire forum rules and regulations, how to clear my cache, and she wisely avoided all the gibberish I wrote in the previous message. I replied with this:

Subject: Curiosity Killed the Cat

So your attempts to disrupt the rp were what?

What you call disrupting, I call participating in my RP. My character was a villian, a bad guy, a mean dude, a tough hombre, a Lee Van Cleef-type character., like the Rat in Of Unknown Origin. Notice that no one requested I should be removed. Redwolf and I are like blood brothers. We share everything, including women.

Thank you for the attached rules and regulations. I will forward them to my lawyer and have him take a look at them to see if they apply to FCC, ICANN, and other internet regulations. When he informs me of whether or not they are applicable, I will follow them immediately.

Not reading the rules and ToS isn't a viable defense

You can say that again. I spent some time in a prison in Southwest Asia over a local misunderstanding, and all I can say is Vaseline is your friend.

All this pettiness aside, I heard that you are a very beautiful woman, is this true? I'm not hitting on you or anything, I just wanted to know if there's any truth to the claims that are spread on the TES forums. You're quite the topic on there.

May God brighten the road to happiness, and have a wonderful holiday.

whatusername

Scholar
Chinese Jetpilot, you are a master with words.
icon_salut.gif

whatusername said:
icon_salut.gif

Not really. The bitch banned me; in fact, I can't even complete the registration screen. I'm instaneously banned whenever I try. She seems to be taking this personally. I guess calling her beautiful was the straw that broke the camel's back. Who would have thought THAT would be the reason.

KB, how the hell do you avoid it? All I write is a post mildly criticizing the game, and I immediately get PM's in my inbox from two mods with variations of "Why do you post her if you don't like the game?" blah blah. It must be the photo

KreideBein

Scholar
Chinese Jetpilot said:
whatusername said:
icon_salut.gif

KB, how the hell do you avoid it? All I write is a post mildly criticizing the game, and I immediately get PM's in my inbox from two mods with variations of "Why do you post her if you don't like the game?" blah blah. It must be the photo

I've been wondering that myself. I've posted material much more inflamatory and flamed much more than you, Jimbob, Void, Darkfla, and Romanian_Dude combined, and I don't even have a single warning. And I was doing this stuff well before I put that picture up. Really, the only thing that happened after the picture was that my PM inbox greatly increased in size.

OccupatedVoid

Arbiter
Chinese Jetpilot said:
Not really. The bitch banned me; in fact, I can't even complete the registration screen.
Use a proxy, and don't make fun of the Angel Tears. If she still bans you, there's always Perl scripts and SQL injections to show 'em who's boss.(Please note that I would not do this because I don't wont to get anally raped in jail)

I don't know how to set up a proxy. I tried using someone else's connection (I use a wireless laptop), but she still caught it and banned me (maybe the IP was too similar?). She claims she banned me because I was "flaming", but she only nuked me after the PM exchange. I did not post on their forum during that span.

KreideBein

Scholar
What's funny is that there's no way to get any explanation out of them about why someone was banned. The banned person can't ask because they're banned again on sight, and other people can't ask about it because the mods aren't allowed to talk about other people's accounts. A bunch of bullshit, if you ask me.

OccupatedVoid

Arbiter
Chinese Jetpilot said:
I don't know how to set up a proxy. I tried using someone else's connection (I use a wireless laptop), but she still caught it and banned me (maybe the IP was too similar?). She claims she banned me because I was "flaming", but she only nuked me after the PM exchange. I did not post on their forum during that span.
It's really easy.
I'm guessing your using Internet Exploiter 6:
1.Go to Google and search for free proxy server(make sure it is fast)
2. Go to Internet Options
3. Click Connections Tab
4. Click the LAN Settings button
5. Check the checkbox that says Use a proxy server for your LAN
6. Copy the IP address of the proxy you found with google in Text box labeled Address:
7. Copy the port of the proxy you found with google in Text box labeled Port:
8. Click OK
9. Click OK
10. Go to the ESF

OccupatedVoid

Arbiter
KreideBein said:
What's funny is that there's no way to get any explanation out of them about why someone was banned. The banned person can't ask because they're banned again on sight, and other people can't ask about it because the mods aren't allowed to talk about other people's accounts. A bunch of bullshit, if you ask me.
WAR IS PEACE FREEDOM IS SLAVERY IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

KreideBein said:

What's strange is that she gave me a warning of 25% and removed my posting priviliges before the last PM she sent me. If you're going to do that, why not just ban me in the first place?

TheGreatGodPan

Arbiter
The only proxy I use is anonymouse.org because I got banned from the mises.org blog for calling a 9/11 conspiracy theorist using the handle "Tom Paine" an idiot. It's been quite a while since I posted there though.

Ahzaruuk

Arbiter
TheGreatGodPan said:
The only proxy I use is anonymouse.org because I got banned from the mises.org blog for calling a 9/11 conspiracy theorist using the handle "Tom Paine" an idiot. It's been quite a while since I posted there though.
What was his theory exactly?

OccupatedVoid

Arbiter
@Ahzaruuk: Did you give up on the ESF? The amount of people who can use proper grammar is getting dangerously low. Join the good fight if you can, comrade!

Ahzaruuk

Arbiter
OccupatedVoid said:
@Ahzaruuk: Did you give up on the ESF? The amount of people who can use proper grammar is getting dangerously low. Join the good fight if you can, comrade!
No, I just can't access it from My Home computer anymore.

And I'm mostly in Community Disscusion nowadays anyway, But I was thinking of making a TESV concept thread when I got a chance. Just a list of things that crossed my mind at work.

Iasi, Romania?... Postcount: bigger then yours
Ahzaruuk said:
But I was thinking of making a TESV concept thread when I got a chance.

You wont get more then 4 replies to it, including your own replies to the replies that replied to your thread. After that it sinks under hundrets upon hundrets of cliche' RP threads.

My previous account was notorious for writing whole books of text in TES General and only getting 5-6 posts max. The few people that contributed alot to the ES5 idea compilation, like Absinthe82, Firelake, Mr Happy 1992 and... and... well me, aren't surfing the forum anymore as they did before.

Ahzaruuk

Arbiter
Romanian_Dude2005 said:
Ahzaruuk said:

You wont get more then 4 replies to it, including your own replies to the replies that replied to your thread. After that it sinks under hundrets upon hundrets of cliche' RP threads.

My previous account was notorious for writing whole books of text in TES General and only getting 5-6 posts max. The few people that contributed alot to the ES5 idea compilation, like Absinthe82, Firelake, Mr Happy 1992 and... and... well me, aren't surfing the forum anymore as they did before.
That tends to happen. Although I think that the major deterrent may have been writing half a novel as an OP. Not a bad thing, but Some people don't stop and look at large chunks of text, well written or not. The Idea I had was to mainly post Ideas as they occured to me. (Which, on second thought, probably wouldn't work on a Forum.)

But there was a fairly Large TES V idea thread in TES General ('bout 7 pages last Time I looked. I Even posted some Ideas of my own) that wasn't buried under tons of RP threads. Probably because some have died off and others have migrated to larger more continuous ones.

Being a big gay tubesteak hahahahahahahahag
Ahzaruuk said:
Romanian_Dude2005 said:
Ahzaruuk said:

That tends to happen. Although I think that the major deterrent may have been writing half a novel as an OP. Not a bad thing, but Some people don't stop and look at large chunks of text, well written or not. The Idea I had was to mainly post Ideas as they occured to me. (Which, on second thought, probably wouldn't work on a Forum.)

Indeed.
You probably should've got Patrick Stewart to record your posts.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom