Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

:-o And here, after this guy wrote a good rewiew of oblivion, comes kreidebein with a allmost negatielvy aditude
no offence

Limorkil

Liturgist
I don't normally do this, but this one had me laughing:

http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=606970&hl=

For those too lazy to link:

Post is : I think I screwd up, I think I killed the Countess of Leyawin

OP:
I think I killed her and now I cant seem to do the Sanguine quest where you have to pull the prank. Is it possible for me to have killed her? Isnt she an important character. I thought the game would just make her unconscious?

Reply:
I love it! No not that you messed up, but that it was actually possible for you to screw up a later quest. Few games like this incorporate consequences for one's actions! This isn't the only such quest that can be voided if people chose one action instead of another. IMHO It isn't a flaw it is great RPG game design.

Holy shit. Randomly kill quest NPC. Quest screwed. Choices. And Consequences.

Being a big gay tubesteak hahahahahahahahag
"It's only bad when you play it more than once".
What exactly is this supposed to imply? That you won't be wracking your Oblivimind over the puzzlingly difficult-to-decipher popups the second time around, so you can focus on the inconsistencies in the riveting, fantabularious and complex dialogues?

Lumpy

Arcane
Ahzaruuk said:
Someting sensitive this way comes...

http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/inde ... pic=608428

Although Frankie is acting the Victim for about the umpteenth time...
Wow. Fucking wow...

Also, there seems to be a new Oblivion expansion in the works. One which allows you to explore the realm of the god of madness. Sounds interesting, certainly more than "OMG Hell is invading".
http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/inde ... pic=611255

That sounds unbelievably boring. Bah, can't we get a real, somewhat epic expansion instead of this lunatic cheese?
And looking at his other posts, he isn't being sarcastic. Sad.

You know what'd be good for Sheogorath's sphere? Really fucking with the game's features. Mudcrabs saying "I saw a Dunmer yesterday". Green Arrows pointing the wrong way. Randomly-appearing quest popups consisting entirely of the poem "Jabberwocky", backwards.

However, nobody at Bethesda has an ounce of imagination anymore, so we'll probably just get an upside-down lava place.

KreideBein

Scholar
Looks like Lumpy is doing his duty. He posted a thread in the ESF CD with a link to the infamous Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivious Uncyclopedia article. Amazingly, quite a few people found it funny and there haven't been any "CODEKS SUKS COCK" responses yet. I wonder how long it'll be 'till the mods find it...

KreideBein

Scholar
I'm not sure. The article is pure genius, though. Which Codexers were intimately involved with the virtual war between the ESF and this place?

Iasi, Romania?... Postcount: bigger then yours
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rage_%28emotion%29

this is why I love Wikipedia

Those in a state of rage usually experience extreme adrenaline rushes, which give them almost superhuman physical strength. A person in rage will also have the sensation that everything is happening in slow motion, due to their brain processing information at an accelerated rate. A person in a state of rage has lost much of his or her capacity for rational thought and reasoning, and is acting, usually violently, on his or her extreme anger.

A person in rage also has dilated pupils and experiences tunnel vision. They often enter an intense state of focus on the source of their anger. The large amounts of blood, adrenaline, and oxygen in the blood will cause a person's extremities to shake. A person in rage will hyperventilate with powerful, quick breaths, to get more oxygen into his blood stream

A person in a rage becomes temporarily incapable of coherent thought and temporarily loses their consciousness [citation needed]. A person sometimes thinks over and over in their mind, 'kill, kill,' or something similar, and they attack, with all their strength, the person or object causing their rage. Sometimes people black out, or forget what occurred during their rage.

Those in a state of rage usually experience extreme adrenaline rushes, which give them almost superhuman physical strength. A person in rage will also have the sensation that everything is happening in slow motion, due to their brain processing information at an accelerated rate.

I believe they're thinking of bullet time.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom