Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

KreideBein

Scholar
OccupatedVoid said:
Join the club! :)

Make the alts very un-obvious to avoid detection.

I might just entirely abandon the place, because from what I'm hearing from the mods in my PM sessions, they're getting increasingly hostile to anti-Oblivion people. I wouldn't be too surprised if they start disallowing criticism completely. On the other hand, though, there's always the TES General section, but frankly, the TES5 threads don't survive more than five minutes because of all those fucking RP threads.

OccupatedVoid said:
EDIT:
KreideBein said:
And damn it, I hate it when people use ellipsesses to cap off every fucking thought that they happen to have.
KreideBein said:
I recently got a warning and a 4 day suspension for... posting on topic and telling someone that they were wrong.
R00fles!

Fucking hell, there's a difference between the two and you know it. :P

Being a big gay tubesteak hahahahahahahahag
KreideBein said:
OccupatedVoid said:

I might just entirely abandon the place, because from what I'm hearing from the mods in my PM sessions, they're getting increasingly hostile to anti-Oblivion people. I wouldn't be too surprised if they start disallowing criticism completely.

That's where the fun begins!

KreideBein

Scholar
Admiral jimbob said:
KreideBein said:
OccupatedVoid said:

I might just entirely abandon the place, because from what I'm hearing from the mods in my PM sessions, they're getting increasingly hostile to anti-Oblivion people. I wouldn't be too surprised if they start disallowing criticism completely.

That's where the fun begins!

If fun is defined as the entire first page of OB General being filled with idiotic topic like "lol luk at my caractar bild", "nites of teh nine", and "oblivian rulz", then yes, that would be where the fun begins.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
They dislike me too because I try to argument reasonably why Oblivion is not as good as it was advertised to be. And why it is not as good as I wanted it to be.

And they obviously also don't like people to tell them what could make Oblivion a better game than it is.
If they even try to ban the people who want to help in improving the game, I think someday the ESF ends up as a fanboi stronghold.

EDIT:
Well, it already seems to be one...

Well I bought Oblivion when it first came out. Put it into my computer only to get 25 inpactability messages pop up. Two weeks later a hundred dollars spent the game was up and running lol.

I started off with a darkelf ranger (of course a Drizzt fan here lol) played that about a week.

Decided to try a warrior so I made an imperial warrior, ran around and killed everything I could manage to kill.

Got lost, confused, and all screwed up.

I had quit world of warcraft for oblivion and after 5 months went back to world of warcraft setting oblivion to the side.

Now allot later I picked it back up last night and decided to make a Nord Mage (which im working on creating with the help of some people here lol). And I remember last night when I turned it back on after installing my brand new video card. and of course WOW it was like the first time I had bought it all over again. the graphics are ten times better now because of my video card so its like an all new game.

I know allot of people probably disaggree but I would reallly like to see what ES could do with a MMORPG. I think it would be awsome.

Oh well, if those are the fans that Bethesda desires...

Lumpy

Arcane
It wouldn't surprise me if the most stupid people on the ESF, which are usually made fun of, are actually alts of other Codexers.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Oh well, I prefer bringing some reason into the mess that is the ESF, but then all fanbois complain and you even get issues with the moderators.

Luckily I haven't seen Archaeopterix for a looong while now, she was the one who banned me for spamming and crossing the auto censor... actually that was completely ridiculous.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Admiral jimbob said:
She was the one who warned me for completely made-up reasons.... the others actually tried to make theirs look, well, reasonable.

Her dislike for me began as soon as I posted the picture of a dirty toilet in the official elder scrolls chatroom. I guess this was not her kind of humor [she said some people could have lunch now and that I screwed their appetite with this...]. Oh well, she also didn't seem to like Hitler jokes and sex humor. She didn't even like word-plays.

The silliest thing ever was that she BANNED me for crossing the auto censor by writing $hit in a post which was otherwise completely clean and reasonable.

Admiral jimbob said:
She was the one who warned me for completely made-up reasons.... the others actually tried to make theirs look, well, reasonable.
My first account got warned by her. I still don't know why.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Actually the first and only warning for my second account also came by her, and I don't know why.

I thik she was the "Either I like you or I ban you" type.

Btw, haven't seen her for a long time on the forums, does anybody know if she's still there?

KreideBein

Scholar
JarlFrank said:
Btw, haven't seen her for a long time on the forums, does anybody know if she's still there?

She stopped being a mod after getting tons of flack in the wake of Community Discussion re-opening.

Gnidrologist

CONDUCTOR
http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=617174&st=0 said:
Anything. That's what makes Oblivion and other Elder Scrolls great: there isn't constant hand-holding and a world to explore
This is even better than initial post.

Darkflame

Scholar
Cthulhu said:
Admiral jimbob said:
http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=617174&st=0

hurgh strangle strangle kill

That's almost brazilian in terms of quality.

Reminds me of Imperial Nick, constantly bumping the topic every minute or so...

MINIGUNWIELDER

Scholar
...I have a brilliant idea, we need a private forum for the endeavors of:

Trolling
Getting morons banned from their boards
And general forum invasions.

So we can talk about it there.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom