Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Ahzaruuk

Arbiter
OccupatedVoid said:
Ahzaruuk said:
OccupatedVoid said:
Ahzaruuk said:
Apparently we both come from alberta, though. :shock:
I think you know what to do next. :twisted:
And that is...?
Beat the shit out of her.
I dunno...ever since my sister became a wrestling coah I've suddenly discovered initial unconsitional respect for them

OccupatedVoid

Arbiter
TheGreatGodPan said:
OccupatedVoid, do you spend all your free time trolling ESF?
No. I only do it when I'm downloading large files(to kill time) or I am bored. If I spent all my free time trolling, the first few pages would be in 9yo-speak.

KreideBein

Scholar
Chinese Jetpilot said:
MacBone said:
KreideBein, too, apparently.

For some reason her expression just makes me want to knock her teeth out every time I see that avatar. Smug bitch. :angry:

Someone's loved over there.

These guys sound pretty tough. About as tough as these guys.

Those people are fucking morons. Thinking that someone on the Internet is a dumbass is one thing, but actively hating them and devoting any amount of time thinking about that hatred is unbelievably pathetic.

Naked_Lunch said:
60 Pages?

60 motherfucking pages?

:(

How did it come to this?

Hey, at least we keep it mostly to one thread.

OccupatedVoid said:

LOLLERBATION.

MacBone

Scholar
From that same thread:
Keru said:
what i like doing is to make 3 characters.this may sound a bit [censored] but its kinda fun...u make 1 char a mage. the second a stealth and the third a combat guy..then play one type of character a different day.combat on monday, stealth on tuesday etc.
then when one of ur characters gets interesting you use that one
More advice:
LaiDao said:
Another tip: don't do anything! Don't rush, don't haste, just wander and enjoy the scenery.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom