Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

KreideBein

Scholar
Holy fucking shit, this has to be one of the funniest things I've read in a looooooooooong time. Basically, a long-time member of the ESF CD posts a big confession about how they're actually a guy (they had claimed to be female since they joined), and some of the best e-drama EVAR erupts. Actually, the entire fucking ES community has had eruptions of drama over the last 24 hours.

KreideBein

Scholar
Pretty much all the auxiliary ES forums are having their own drama spazms as well. More gender confusions, hacked accounts, etc. A better comedy goldmine has ne'er existed.

KreideBein

Scholar
SlavemasterT said:
Is posting a link to that thread supposed to be a subtle hint, kriegbean?

You can take it any way you want. This was just too good to pass up.

KreideBein

Scholar
OccupatedVoid said:
MacBone said:
I find it amusing that the ESF autocensors "gay." Heh.
OblibianMan123 bypassed that by using unicode characters.

OblibianMan123 said:
taht is stupid cuz sleping is gạy u cant fite ne more if u r slepy lol!

You can also bypass it by using [ size=x]text[ /size] tags (without the spaces, and an integer between 1 and 7 needs to be put in place of the x).

dongle

Scholar
OccupatedVoid said:
MacBone said:

OblibianMan123 said:
And, amazingly, that's the only correctly spelled word he uses. :D

Being a big gay tubesteak hahahahahahahahag
KreideBein said:
OccupatedVoid said:
MacBone said:

OblibianMan123 said:

You can also bypass it by using [ size=x]text[ /size] tags (without the spaces, and an integer between 1 and 7 needs to be put in place of the x).

Yeah, that's what I do to post "RPG Codex".
The Jaleena thing doesn't surprise me, if anyone's seen its previous posts and topics about how sad and lonely it is. I don't believe telling it to shut the fuck up and slit its wrists if it was that sad won me any points with the community, but I like to think I've helped influence its decision.

KreideBein

Scholar
Admiral jimbob said:
Yeah, that's what I do to post "RPG Codex".
The Jaleena thing doesn't surprise me, if anyone's seen its previous posts and topics about how sad and lonely it is. I don't believe telling it to shut the fuck up and slit its wrists if it was that sad won me any points with the community, but I like to think I've helped influence its decision.

I also always thought that Jaleena was an annoying fucker. Practically every fucking post she/he/it (which I'll just shorten and combine to shit) made was just another whiny complaint about how bad their life was. What was bizarre is that the ESF CD community showed so much support for them. There were some morons that actually stooped to flirting. Maybe that whole situation will one day be the subject of a sociological study.

Jason

chasing a bee
So is this one of the ESF people or is it just someone fucking around?

Also:
mynewBG.jpg

KreideBein

Scholar
What the fuck? I believe an IP check is in order. I don't imagine that this is the kind of site with which a reject goth would want to participate.

Also, the guy in that picture looks like a carbon copy of at least 50 people that were at a Skinny Puppy show I went to in Vancouver a while back.

dongle

Scholar
baby arm said:
So is this one of the ESF people or is it just someone fucking around?
I like how you get flamed just for registering around here.
Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :D

Data4

Arcane
"Hi, my name is Damo, and I'm LARPing an attention whore. As you can see, immersion is very important to me. Just look at how e-fucking-motive I am. See? Can you see the tears well up in my eyes? My life is just so fucking horrible right now. I mean, my lawyer dad is so busy making money to get me anything I want, and my doctor mom always took care of me when I was a kid. Fucking upper middle class sucks. And, oh yeah, no one understands me. All they do is stare. GOD! Why won't people leave me alone!

oooh! pretty mascara!"

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
This is funny and sad at the same time.
One of the most ridiculous threads I've ever seen on the ESF, or any forum in general.
This guy/girl/thing needs a psychiatrist, seriously.
And why the fuck did he reveal that he was a guy, anyways?
I'll never understand the ESF posters.

VenomByte

Scholar
JarlFrank said:
Kingston said:
Or you get all fucked up, infiltrate the Dark Brotherhood and wipe them all out. That's what a fanatic paladin would do, if he was really fanatic and wanted to do something good. If I was a good paladin and got the chance to wipe out the most vile assassin's guild in the world [well, at least a part of them], I would do it. Or I would tell the fuckass that came to me that he made an mistake.

But I guess these Oblivion players just don't have enough roleplaying creativity to do something like that.

If tried to do that in Oblivion, you'd likely find that most of the DB were unkillable "'quest-NPC's"....

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
VenomByte said:
If tried to do that in Oblivion, you'd likely find that most of the DB were unkillable "'quest-NPC's"....

Is there any mod out there removing this "Quest NPC" tag from the NPCs so I cann kill them?
It sucks when they just fall unconscious, no matter how often I smash my uber sword at them.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
They autocensor the word gay (happy)? They should take this to the next stop. The word fag (cigarette) should also be censored. And pole (long rod). And cock (male chicken)...

Wait, why stop there? I think the vowels "a", "i" and "o" should also be censored; after all, you can combine them with consonants to form naughty words. Think of the children!

Human Shield

Augur
KreideBein said:
I also always thought that Jaleena was an annoying fucker. Practically every fucking post she/he/it (which I'll just shorten and combine to shit) made was just another whiny complaint about how bad their life was. What was bizarre is that the ESF CD community showed so much support for them. There were some morons that actually stooped to flirting. Maybe that whole situation will one day be the subject of a sociological study.

I'm reminded of this recent articlethat striked my fancy. It exists everywhere on the internet.

Cthulhugoat

Arbiter
Jasede said:
They autocensor the word gay (happy)? They should take this to the next stop. The word fag (cigarette) should also be censored. And pole (long rod). And cock (male chicken)...

Wait, why stop there? I think the vowels "a", "i" and "o" should also be censored; after all, you can combine them with consonants to form naughty words. Think of the children!

Don't forget bitch, the female dog. Maybe they could censor Redguard too, the nigga race?

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Cthulhu said:
Jasede said:

Don't forget bitch, the female dog. Maybe they could censor Redguard too, the nigga race?

Don't forget Bosmer, the gay race.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom