Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Sounds like "Cocksuck" to me.

Texas Red

Whiner
Viperia, do you become aroused *only* by dolphins? Or would sharks and fish serve as jacking material for you also? Or perhaps *all* of the animals?

Vipera

Scholar
dongle said:
I saw some gay dolphins having sex on TV once. No joke, really.
Yep, all Bottlenose Dolphins are bisexual. Males will engage in anal sex with other males if there isn't a female around, and females will masturbate each other by using their echolocation to buzz each other's slits.

Jasede said:
You're a riot, sunshine.

First, for a straight male you sure have an uncannily precise knowledge of the male ejaculation, which possibly results from a lot of arduous study.

And second... you are not advocating /anal/ sex with a dolphin?
Why thank you.

Yeah, I pride myself on my knowledge of sexual trivia and anatomy. I've considered minoring in sexology, so actually knowing something about the subject isn't unusual.

No, but they do have amazing cocks.

Chinese Jetpilot said:
Dude, that's fucking awesome! Would you mind if I added it to my photobucket? :D

MacBone said:
According to this article cited on Wikipedia, solitary dolphins are sometimes sexually attracted to humans, but Vipera already knew that.
Indeed I did.

You see, dolphins are the horniest motherfuckers on the entire planet, and they love sexual stuff. When courting, foreplay lasts around 45 minutes to an hour, with actual coitus taking only 15 to 30 seconds. They'll usually repeat the process multiple times after taking a few minutes to rest.

Dolphins also masturbate; males have been known to "hook" trainers with their penis, and females will swim around suctioning objects.

Who wouldn't want to fuck a cooter that can suck?

The Walkin' Dude said:
Viperia, do you become aroused *only* by dolphins? Or would sharks and fish serve as jacking material for you also? Or perhaps *all* of the animals?
Nope, just dolphins and humans.

I remember hearing a story about a dolphin that liked to masturbate using a herring, though. They don't really care what it is they're fucking.

Oh yeah, that's hawt.

Vipera

Scholar
Whoops, missed one:
Ahzaruuk said:
Vipera...When exactly was it when you started liking Dolphins, again? :?
Back when I joined the ESF, I think. I only accepted it as part of my sexuality in December.

Vipera

Scholar
The Walkin' Dude said:
I cant decide if Viperia is actually a dolphin fucker or he is just pretending.
I assume it's my complete lack of concern for what you dudes think of me that is causing this indecision?

The former holds true.

Ahzaruuk

Arbiter
Vipera said:
dongle said:
I saw some gay dolphins having sex on TV once. No joke, really.
Yep, all Bottlenose Dolphins are bisexual. Males will engage in anal sex with other males if there isn't a female around, and females will masturbate each other by using their echolocation to buzz each other's slits.

Jasede said:
You're a riot, sunshine.

First, for a straight male you sure have an uncannily precise knowledge of the male ejaculation, which possibly results from a lot of arduous study.

And second... you are not advocating /anal/ sex with a dolphin?
Why thank you.

Yeah, I pride myself on my knowledge of sexual trivia and anatomy. I've considered minoring in sexology, so actually knowing something about the subject isn't unusual.

No, but they do have amazing cocks.

Chinese Jetpilot said:
Dude, that's fucking awesome! Would you mind if I added it to my photobucket? :D

MacBone said:
According to this article cited on Wikipedia, solitary dolphins are sometimes sexually attracted to humans, but Vipera already knew that.
Indeed I did.

You see, dolphins are the horniest motherfuckers on the entire planet, and they love sexual stuff. When courting, foreplay lasts around 45 minutes to an hour, with actual coitus taking only 15 to 30 seconds. They'll usually repeat the process multiple times after taking a few minutes to rest.

Dolphins also masturbate; males have been known to "hook" trainers with their penis, and females will swim around suctioning objects.

Who wouldn't want to fuck a cooter that can suck?

The Walkin' Dude said:
Nope, just dolphins and humans.

I remember hearing a story about a dolphin that liked to masturbate using a herring, though. They don't really care what it is they're fucking.

Oh yeah, that's hawt.
:shock:

Everyday I learn something new :lol:

Vipera

Scholar
Yeah, so Cow Guru's "Hatchet Meets Genitals" is regarded as pretty "Meh." I write a *gasp* story about fucking dolphins and it's all "Let's get the pitchforks and lynch this motherfucker."

Sweet!

SlavemasterT

Arcane
I said in that thread that the stuff there highlighted the necessity of Biblical death penalties for certain sex acts. My only inconsistency is in merely advocating your exile from this fine state, rather than stoning.

KreideBein

Scholar
Vipera said:
Yeah, so Cow Guru's "Hatchet Meets Genitals" is regarded as pretty "Meh." I write a *gasp* story about fucking dolphins and it's all "Let's get the pitchforks and lynch this motherfucker."

Sweet!

Your memory sucks. When Jimbob first posted that video, the general reaction was something to the effect of "HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU'RE DISGUSTING", and yes, it was usually written in all caps. And besides, while someone chopping up their genitals is certainly disgusting, a story about a man having intercourse with a FUCKING DOLPHIN is worse. Perhaps in your land where social mores don't have any meaning it's perfectly fine, but for the rest of us, it's fucking loathsome.

Hazelnut

Erudite
Vipera said:
Yeah, so Cow Guru's "Hatchet Meets Genitals" is regarded as pretty "Meh." I write a *gasp* story about fucking dolphins and it's all "Let's get the pitchforks and lynch this motherfucker."!

You are aware that most of the Codex ignores stupid shit like this... woo, you stirred up a handfull of people - whoop de bloody doo.

Vipera

Scholar
Hazelnut said:
You are aware that most of the Codex ignores stupid shit like this... woo, you stirred up a handfull of people - whoop de bloody doo.
I didn't do shit, it was you guys who started this.

Zomg

Arbiter
This is the first interesting thing on the Codex in months. Caper nimbly in thy dolphin's chamber.

SlavemasterT

Arcane
KreideBein said:
Perhaps in your land where social mores don't have any meaning it's perfectly fine, but for the rest of us, it's fucking loathsome.
Don't impugn the rest of us; most Floridians don't view the dolphin exhibit at SeaWorld as a hook-up center.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom