Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Being a big gay tubesteak hahahahahahahahag
OccupatedVoid said:
Admiral jimbob said:
OccupatedVoid said:
Sentenza said:
I have no DAUBT he's just a troll
I'm afraid he's real. :(

I'm sure you are.
It's not me. Really. I wouldn't have said that if it was me.

"aaah yes, i became a member today my medieval friends."

He CAN'T be real...

OccupatedVoid

Arbiter

Cthulhugoat

Arbiter
4)Hardcore NWNer. As NWN was a huge step forward in the genre and actually revolutionized a lot of things about rpgs. the dm client and the toolset provided amazing abilities to make a game or game world that truly was as detailed or as loose as you wanted it to be. This gamer is expecting everything they got from nwn and all it's expansions and even the amazing stuff from CEP and Premium modules to be in there +! Plus it has to have the mega graphics engine, ridable horses, unlimited leveling, every single prestige class you can think of, all the races and the ability to apply templates to characters as they move forward through time in the game.

:lol:

Ahzaruuk

Arbiter
JarlFrank said:
What do you expect from them?
Gothic has less OMGGRAPHICS and less WTFHYPE than Oblivion. They gotta hate it.
I would think that it's because it has less OMGGRAPHICS, while at the same time, has higher system requirements.

Although I don't think it takes a genius to acknowledge what makes Gothic 3 a bit of a Deterrent.

Ahzaruuk said:
JarlFrank said:
What do you expect from them?
Gothic has less OMGGRAPHICS and less WTFHYPE than Oblivion. They gotta hate it.
I would think that it's because it has less OMGGRAPHICS, while at the same time, has higher system requirements.

Although I don't think it takes a genius to acknowledge what makes Gothic 3 a bit of a Deterrent.

The vague bug reports that conveniently neglect to describe more than two or three the "massive amount" of bugs?

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
It still has a lot more of Roleplaying in it than Oblivion.

Sure, it has bugs and runs badly even on good systems, but there will be patches. You can fix such things.
You cannot fix a dull story and boring gameplay, so in the end Gothic3 will turn out a LOT better than Oblivion, if it isn't already.

cutterjohn

Cipher
Admiral jimbob said:
http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=620780

Rayadrel is an imbecile.

"Gothic 3 is widely recognised as a poorly coded, badly implemented misogynist piece of crap."
Is it just me, or am I seeing modified spinning leeks? }:D

I guess not on further reading he's too stupid to even be anyone from here trolling. The similarity of the avatar image is astonishing though...

Ahzaruuk

Arbiter
JarlFrank said:
It still has a lot more of Roleplaying in it than Oblivion.

Sure, it has bugs and runs badly even on good systems, but there will be patches. You can fix such things.
You cannot fix a dull story and boring gameplay, so in the end Gothic3 will turn out a LOT better than Oblivion, if it isn't already.
Still, it would seem people preffer a Ham Sandwich to a Chicken a la King.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
I am sorry, can you explain this metaphor to me in detail? Is this like when people prefer lesbians french-kissing in mud to male speedo-undoing anthropomorphic swimmer-rabbits?

cutterjohn said:
Admiral jimbob said:
http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=620780

Rayadrel is an imbecile.

"Gothic 3 is widely recognised as a poorly coded, badly implemented misogynist piece of crap."
Is it just me, or am I seeing modified spinning leeks? }:D

I guess not on further reading he's too stupid to even be anyone from here trolling. The similarity of the avatar image is astonishing though...

Can't see the avatar, haven't bothered to get a new account and they don't show unless you're logged in.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Ahzaruuk said:
Still, it would seem people preffer a Ham Sandwich to a Chicken a la King.

If you take foods as comparison, Oblivion would be the cake that looks amazing but then tastes extremely dull, and Gothic 3 is the meal that looks quite simple but tastes very good.

Oblivion might have the better looks and all that, but gameplay is dull. I want more than eye-candy.

Darkflame

Scholar
http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/inde ... pic=622066
some of the aspects of Elder Scrolls lore I wished I never heard about. Like the cosmology that sounds like it was written by either a seven year old or someone from the year 2000 B.C.

Not that I am trying to imply that the people who wrote the Elder Scrolls lore are childish or possess the knowledge of science of someone from over 4000 years ago, I am simply stating my oppinion on some of the aspects of Elder Scrolls lore, some parts are good though.

This post has been edited by Selbeth_The_Stupid: Today, 12:40 PM

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Feldegast66 said:
I am playing as a holy paladin, but have recently got visited by the dark brotherhood !!!!!

Saying i have committed a murder!!!!

The only quest i did was the bruma quest *no spoiler, lets just sat that i didnt kill anyone and a guard who over heard me talking attacked me next to the chest*

He attacked me, and yet i am a murderer!!!

OMGLOLZAMURDER0ROHNOESZOMG!!!1111!!!1!one!1!!

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Admiral jimbob said:
DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS DOES TO MY ROLEPLAYING?

That's the most sad thing, they even begin to pretend roleplaying.
And even with one of the most stereotype characters, the Goodie two-shoes Paladin.
Oh how..... exciting..... *sigh*

Kingston

Arcane
I lack the wit to put something hilarious here
To me it sounds like it would actually help role-playing. You were some awesome paladin, protector of the light and wielder of the holy cock, when suddendly the most infamous and vile gathering congratulates you on murdering an innocent. Then your char could get all fucked up and drown himself and then you uninstall Oblivion.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Kingston said:
To me it sounds like it would actually help role-playing. You were some awesome paladin, protector of the light and wielder of the holy cock, when suddendly the most infamous and vile gathering congratulates you on murdering an innocent. Then your char could get all fucked up and drown himself and then you uninstall Oblivion.

Or you get all fucked up, infiltrate the Dark Brotherhood and wipe them all out. That's what a fanatic paladin would do, if he was really fanatic and wanted to do something good. If I was a good paladin and got the chance to wipe out the most vile assassin's guild in the world [well, at least a part of them], I would do it. Or I would tell the fuckass that came to me that he made an mistake.

But I guess these Oblivion players just don't have enough roleplaying creativity to do something like that.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
It's not a rival. It has no 13-year-old fucktards who complain about not finding their quest goal even when they only have to follow a green arrow. Anything without teenage pseudo-RPGers has no chance against this thread, seriously.

EDIT:
Oh well, it HAS little stupid boys. So we have some competion after all.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom