Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

KreideBein

Scholar
Haha, those morons keep trying to vandalize the Oblivious article. I think that it's about time for the first ever Codex vs. ESF Uncyclopedia EDIT WAR! I'm kind of curious as to why they feel the need to fuck up the article, though. It's not like it's going to kill them to allow people on the other side of the fence to have a little laugh.

Being a big gay tubesteak hahahahahahahahag
Claw said:
You, along with one of Sheogoraths minions get to decide the fate of said adventurers, as Sheogorath has already decided that they are to die.
Decide the fate of the fated!

Oblivion gets better and better..

That's not actually a bad idea. Hopefully we get to force twisted, hideous mental tortures of our choosing upon them, but most likely the choice will be "MAKE THE DOODS DEAD WIF PAINFUL", "MAKE THE DOODS DEAD WITHOUT PAINFUL" and "HELP THE DOODS ESCAPE".

Texas Red

Whiner
Claw said:
You, along with one of Sheogoraths minions get to decide the fate of said adventurers, as Sheogorath has already decided that they are to die.

Because they focus so much on this situation, I assume it will be the only real highpoint of the expansion. From that I reason that the expansion will be max 10 hours, maybe even less since they will probably have to create all of that whacky terrain and monster crap.

KreideBein

Scholar
The Walkin' Dude said:
Claw said:

Because they focus so much on this situation, I assume it will be the only real highpoint of the expansion.

That seems quite likely. Remember how much Bethesda talked up the Fargoth quest in Morrowind, and how it was the only quest like that?

Iasi, Romania?... Postcount: bigger then yours
Admiral jimbob said:
You know what'd be good for Sheogorath's sphere? Really fucking with the game's features. Mudcrabs saying "I saw a Dunmer yesterday". Green Arrows pointing the wrong way. Randomly-appearing quest popups consisting entirely of the poem "Jabberwocky", backwards.

However, nobody at Bethesda has an ounce of imagination anymore, so we'll probably just get an upside-down lava place.

Apart from being a great idea that's also pretty easy to mod. What do you say Cow Guru? If you don't make the mod, then I wil!

cutterjohn

Cipher
Admiral jimbob said:
OccupatedVoid said:

Believe it or not, linking to a page does not make it exist.
We need a side project, so let's make it exist. Of course those of you with longer exposure to Volourn would be better off writing it, as all I know of him(damned m key!) is that truly deserves his title, r00fles is the answer the everything, and that he likely masturbates over biowarian artifacts. [EDIT] Almost forgot that he had the hots for Hulk Hogan too, apparently...[/EDIT]
(I need to make up a new sig)

Oblivious article: DLC:
I loved:
Volourn's Razor

AND

"B00B1E$! Included with game. Activation sold separately"

:D :lol:

Data4

Arcane
Chinese Jetpilot said:
Who is the Lore Master?

I received about 4 or 5 PM's requesting His name.

Michael Kirkbride, perhaps. Or Ted Peterson. Kirkbride goes by MK in the Lore forum. It's amusing to read his posts, as generally speaking, he doesn't think too highly of Oblivion. He's responsible for most of the lore from Morrowind, though I don't know of his prior involvement. Vivec, and a larger out-of-game story are his baby. He'll come up with some obscure poem to toss at the Lore forum regulars, and they'll dissect it to death.

-D4

Lumpy

Arcane
KreideBein said:
Looks like Lumpy is doing his duty. He posted a thread in the ESF CD with a link to the infamous Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivious Uncyclopedia article. Amazingly, quite a few people found it funny and there haven't been any "CODEKS SUKS COCK" responses yet. I wonder how long it'll be 'till the mods find it...
:salute:
Also, Jimbob, which parts of it did you like? The DLC and Easter Eggs? They look(ed) like random ramblings to me.

OccupatedVoid

Arbiter
laughing-smiley-007.gif
sweat.gif
:lol:
http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=614258

KreideBein

Scholar
Admiral jimbob said:
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmes ... c=32352338 - Oblivion is the pinnacle of non-linearness

I think that you're point about Fallout and the like were lost on this guy:

Dm is linear game...
oblivion is non linear game..
it's total different... can't compare those two...

it's depend which kind of game u like..linear? or non linear??

due to the long loading time...i only pass chapter 6 of the DM..and it's awesome game...

i've finished oblivion...it's a long adventure ..but i enjoy it...

so...again..which kind of game do u liike?? linear?? or non linear...???
i'like 'em both

And damn it, I hate it when people use ellipsesses to cap off every fucking thought that they happen to have.

On an unrelated note, it seems that the Bethstapo is finally bringing the hammer down on me. I recently got a warning and a 4 day suspension for... posting on topic and telling someone that they were wrong. Not surprisingly, that fucking cunt summer was the one that issued the warning. I'm in the process of contesting it, but I'm not holding out any hope that the warning will actually be rescinded. I guess it's time to get a proxy going and start making alts.

OccupatedVoid

Arbiter
KreideBein said:
On an unrelated note, it seems that the Bethstapo is finally bringing the hammer down on me. I recently got a warning and a 4 day suspension for... posting on topic and telling someone that they were wrong. Not surprisingly, that fucking cunt summer was the one that issued the warning. I'm in the process of contesting it, but I'm not holding out any hope that the warning will actually be rescinded. I guess it's time to get a proxy going and start making alts.
Join the club! :)

Make the alts very un-obvious to avoid detection.

EDIT:
KreideBein said:
And damn it, I hate it when people use ellipsesses to cap off every fucking thought that they happen to have.
KreideBein said:
I recently got a warning and a 4 day suspension for... posting on topic and telling someone that they were wrong.
R00fles!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom