Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
Maybe this whole "free speech" thing wasn't such a good idea after all?
Why do you think that? First thing it helps you spot the crazies more effectively and it is also good for a laugh.
Yes, but it also allows the crazies to feed on and reinforce each others delusions, making them less likely to accept that they are ill and seek treatment.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Maybe this whole "free speech" thing wasn't such a good idea after all?
Why do you think that? First thing it helps you spot the crazies more effectively and it is also good for a laugh.
Yes, but it also allows the crazies to feed on and reinforce each others delusions, making them less likely to accept that they are ill and seek treatment.
OTOH congregating into larger groups makes it easier to round them up en masse and ship them to the glue factory. And when they are talking to one another in their hug box echo chambers they are not actively harassing normal cisweird people.

grotsnik

Arcane
Proper crazy would be an improvement. These sorts of people just seem to have a weirdly sane anal-retentive adolescent obsession with self-diagnosing themselves as tragic paradoxical figures oppressed by the Normal Establishment. When Blake thought he was seeing visions of angels, he just thought he could see fucking angels; he didn't feel compelled to write long angry self-righteous spiels about how he'd decided to classify himself as a cherubimkin and it was really tough sometimes, seeing all these angels, and people should stop giving him funny looks when he tells them about it, cos that's discrimination.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Encouraging depressed folk that seem like genuinely good people (shitty comic aside) to self-harm and feel bad about themselves. Keep fighting the good fight.
He doesn't seem like a genuinely good person to me, especially considering his immediate condescending reaction to the initial criticism. He could be taking anti-depressants but apparently he's one of those anti-medication luddites so he brings it on himself. Furthermore his twitter avatar and background make him look like a pedophile.

Besides he doesn't even need encouragement to self-harm, he does a good job of that himself
800px-Jeph_Jacques.jpg

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Not game-related, but since it seems we're in the "social justice" phase of BTE again... (edit: also the last one is game-related. take that haters!)

THIN PRIVILEGE is knowing you're pregnant before you give birth

I am an Asexual Sensual(which isn't the same as sexual by the way people) Romantic Trigender.

OH GOD MY EARS! i hate, hate, hate when my ears phantom shift in the middle of me listening to music on my earbuds. oh llkfdsjagh'ajdklf

I'm still getting used to being part of a species whose reproduction is closer to bees, then humans.

I love how everyone in real life thinks of me as this sweet innocent girl ~with autism~ but in reality I'm a crazed demonkin demiboy

It just scares me to think of the fact that, in some strange person's head, it's okay to get rid of their headmates.

Are there any asexual stereotypes that you personally are guilty of (Cake eating, Sherlock, Big Bang Theory, Math, Science, cats, etc.?)

It's not some weird gender stuff, promise you. I guess the simplest way to explain it is that I can genderbend at will?

I make more sex sounds when I'm watching the Food Network than at any other time ever.

Do you understand how terrifying the words “vibrating strap on” are for an asexual? That's like saying “the holocaust” to a Jew.

:lol:

The cure to cancer won't be through testing on animals, it's through not eating animals.

If you consume dairy or eggs, you are NOT a feminist. The dairy and egg industries are the biggest form of female oppression there is.

AB/DL Problem #39 - Working at a pre-school and feeling envious while you change a toddler's diaper.

I'm googling how to grow fur but like, nothing is showing up. I'm freaking out. I want my fur back. This is stupid. I want my FUR BACK.

I can't dissect the relationship between the white paper or the ideal of whiteness of skin but they are so intertwined

Dear trollkin: please understand the term “troll” here is used in reference to internet trolls and not a species.

not a zoophile, never gonna be, but that is some fucked up human privilege right there

not wearing a bra to church. you can't make me. i'll sit there, listen to empty words and pretend to listen. and underneath i'm rebelling.

What specifically makes me LOL is the idea Atlantis was highly spiritual and peaceful. No. Their weapons were advanced for a fucking reason. (for context)

that awkward moment where your headmates have followed sex blogs and your dashboard's flooded with straight and lesbian gifs and you're a gay man.

I'm not sure what kind of owl I identify as quite yet but I'm pretty sure I'm either an Oriental Bay or a Northern saw-whet.

I went back to McDonalds, ordered a cheeseburger, and cried.

You're also being anti-magic. And really horribly ableist.

Am I the only one who's drunk caramel syrup from the container and got off because it was so wrong but so fun?

not everyone has the energy to join a forum

i was walking home today when i was hit by a stream of memories from my failed time-line.

When you limit us to only 250 posts/day you will find that you have gone too far in your autocratic methods of controlling your bloggers

People saying that animals can not grant consent seems to be something which they pull out from behind their tails with no warranted evidenc

Is it wrong to refer to animals with gendered pronouns because we have no way of knowing if an animal is cis or trans?

Note, though: "dumbass" is an ableist term.

I worry about my headmates' and my consent with each other and it is quite possible / probable that we have assaulted or raped each other

If you can't see the hypocrisy and transmisogyny in painting with your period blood... you're probably radscum, or just oblivious.

I also have urinated on people when in a mental shift. There are a lot of crude and 'disgusting' things about being an animal.

I kinda wish the Silent Hill fandom didn't kinkshame people for finding Pyramid Head attractive.

It just keeps going and going. :?

What. on. Earth.
WHAT THE HELL IS A HEADMATE? ARE THESE PEOPLE TWO-HEADED BRAHMIN?!

thesoup

Arcane
So the CTRL ALT DEL comic is finally coming to an end after ten years.

http://www.cad-comic.com/cad/

As much as Penny Arcade is horrific garbage, CTRL ALT DEL has managed not to say anything relevant or clever in the entirety of its ten years run.
Sorry to disappoint you, but it will just get a reboot.
On the other hand, I remember everyone read CAD in like 2006. Nowadays, only /b/ makes fun of him. No one else gives a shit. It's sad really.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
i’m in pain. i mental shifted in the middle of wal-mart which caused me to freak out a bit (wolf + crowd= bad). then i had wings pop up,

....what
Check your two legs privilege, primate.

EDIT:
IF ROMNEY WINS YOUR GAY OTP CAN’T GET MARRIED AND EVERYONE HAS A GAY OTP SO THINK ABOUT THAT
Yeah, the future of slash is the first thing I build my political decisions on.

Angthoron

Arcane
This is what happens when psychiatric wards are closed down in favour of home treatment.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom