Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
Social justice bloggers. :roll:

I managed to capture one in the wild and collect a skin sample. When the SJA cells were placed next to normal healthy cells they mutated into something.

Mutated into what? Why see for yourself.

s9NQi.jpg

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
"HOW CAN YOU SAY SOMEONE IS NOT PERFECT?!! WE'RE ALL SPECIAL AND PERFECT IN OUR OWN WAY! My soon-failing heart is special, no way I'm going to trade it for a 'decent' one just to please society!"
Darwin would applause such iniciative.

I'd just like to point out that "THIN PRIVILEGE is knowing you're pregnant before you give birth" is a joke seen on fitness/bodybuilding related message boards about fat acceptance people and taking their idiocy to the logical limit. Don't know about the rest of the stuff though, some of the stuff these people say can be quite absurd to the point you're no longer sure if it is for real or a joke.

Coyote

Arcane
Yeah, I kind of figured that one was a joke, but for every other one where I was curious enough to look up the source, knowing the context somehow made it even worse. Por ejemplo:

Why do so many otherkin let their brains fall out? Just because you have a non-human species identity (that could very well have psychological reasons) doesn’t mean that Atlantis existed and Mars had an advanced civilisation!

To be fair…I am a huge fan of science and logic and shit, and while I was not specifically a person FROM Atlantis, I had opportunity to visit in my kin-life. So I have pretty specific and strong memories from there.

However I definitely don’t have memories backing up 85 % of this. Specifically Atlantis in my memories was actually hyper-scientific; as in pure Spiritual things for the sake of them were looked upon as trivialities and with very harsh suspicion. It wasn’t actually EASY to do things spiritual-wise there because it was highly atheistic. So a priest king makes me lol a little. Same with the weird male/female race thing. I CAN back up the “blue light” people seem to see when they channel Atlantis, because their devices all kind of ran on whatever power source they found, which was blue.

Everything else, I don’t even. I’ve seen some crazy shit about Atlantis and it never actually matches what I’ve seen. I’ve sort of given up on talking about it with people.

What specifically makes me LOL is the idea Atlantis was highly spiritual and peaceful. No. Their weapons were advanced for a fucking reason. The governing body was severely fucked up. So I make a side-eye face when people try to tell me it was all love and light. Think of Death Star from Star Wars architecture, except on land with a huge fence around it. Yeah. Okay.

So yeah you can have Atlantis memories and still not think this special shit is for realsies.

I understand identifying with an animal or having animal-like urges but I have yet to hear of someone with a dog’s soul trying to eat his own poop, puke it up and eat it again. They always choose the more romantic animals/mythical beings and their cooler characteristics to identify themselves with, which is a thoroughly human behaviour.

I find this amusing. I’m pretty sure I’ve eaten cat scat before. It’s a territorial thing. Also, mother wolves eat their young’s scat in order to keep the den clean. I also have urinated on people when in a mental shift. There are a lot of crude and ‘disgusting’ things about being an animal. One should never exclude those facts from daily therian life. We are who we are, shit eaters, pissers, and all. Another great thing about being part nonhuman? Having no shame. :)

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Social justice bloggers. :roll:

I managed to capture one in the wild and collect a skin sample. When the SJA cells were placed next to normal healthy cells they mutated into something.

Mutated into what? Why see for yourself.

s9NQi.jpg

Looks suspiciously like ebola. But it's been a decade since I last took a biology class, so my memory may be faulty.

You are indeed correct my Nordic neighbor, that is exactly as you suspected a specimen of the ebola virus.

Coyote. Thats some pants on head retarded shit you found there. I would like to think its fake, however it is simply to strange for some who is a sound mind to make up as a joke.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
No, pretty sure it's the majestic Sirtech thread. It has twists, turns, sudden reversals of fate, ancient mysteries being revealed, heinous villains and glorious heroes. And Cleve.

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Repressed Homosexual
http://www.gamespot.com/news/next-hitman-game-to-be-developed-by-square-enix-montreal-report-6400523

Quebec taxpayers are getting suckered for another game.

Pretty soon it will subsidize the entire videogame industry.

Square actually has two separate development centers in Montreal including Eidos. And Bioware's moving there too. A wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Nah, it's the Ireland symptom.

It's more like look at meeee, LOOK AT MEEEEE!

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Like the guy who makes the (terrible) webcomic Questionable Content; he introduced a character who's somewhat fat and self-conscious and had the other characters give her a confidence boost. Tumblr fat people screamed at him about her not being morbidly obese enough and therefore him being a terrible person who should kill himself (he has severe depression) until he stabbed himself. They're happy about this. Good job helping the cause, guys!
Jeph Jacques is a pigman who either should have used his own disgusting body as a reference or stabbed his drawing hand.
Encouraging depressed folk that seem like genuinely good people (shitty comic aside) to self-harm and feel bad about themselves. Keep fighting the good fight.

I knew that that comic was a cry for help the moment I saw it. I'm getting too old for this shit. :cripes:

Also, now that this thread has been retconned, I feel insecure about the time I've wasted reading only the second best thing the dex has to offer and are therefore likely to stab myself. What does the administration have to say about this?

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
If you actually decide to off yourself, do not forget to implicate the Codex as the main reason for your sad deed. We need the notoriety boost. If you take somebody with you then even better.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
"HOW CAN YOU SAY SOMEONE IS NOT PERFECT?!! WE'RE ALL SPECIAL AND PERFECT IN OUR OWN WAY! My soon-failing heart is special, no way I'm going to trade it for a 'decent' one just to please society!"
Darwin would applause such iniciative.
Indeed he would. If anything it validates his his theory of how the fittest species, and anyone with even HALF AN IOTA OF COMMON SENSE has good odds of living long.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom