Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Lumpy

Arcane
Another vile, Oblivion fanboy is given a moderator job for the Bethstapo.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
How about joining the ESF and acting like a fanboy, then getting voted to moderator and ban EVERYONE who makes stupid Oblivion Fanboy comments?

Vipera

Scholar
Monica21 said:
http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=632220

whitemithrandir was asked to be a moderator? :shock:
No, they were joking. I asked Attrebus about it on TeamSpeak.

Cthulhugoat

Arbiter
Dragoness.jpg

Monica21

Scholar
Vipera said:
Monica21 said:
http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=632220

whitemithrandir was asked to be a moderator? :shock:
No, they were joking. I asked Attrebus about it on TeamSpeak.
Well, aren't you all lovey-dovey with the mods.

Too bad. He'd make a good moderator, but I doubt he'd do it.

Monica21

Scholar
Vipera said:
I doubt they'd let him. :lol:
Yeah, because you really want to keep out the ones who are smart and actually have productive posts. :roll: His connection to the codex (and there's that general dislike of Oblivion) is probably the only reason he hasn't been asked.

Also, Alexander's in charge of the fan interview. What better way to make sure there aren't any uncomfortable questions than to have the guy in charge be a moderator?

Vipera

Scholar
I'd say it's because they've already got one sarcastic bastard, but the Codex connection has to count for something as well.

OccupatedVoid said:
I spammed the ESF on how you love dolphins.
Link! :lol:

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
I just replied to that. Let's see if the Beth fanboys will bash me for that, or if I even get a warning for being too negative about Bethesda.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Wampbit said:
Fallout3 made by bethesda, that would help - and make the game a hell of alot better.

I want to kill him. Kill. Kill! KILL!

Although he might be a troll.
Still, I feel an urgent desire to kill somebody.

Kraszu

Prophet
Moderators ended fun like always, when there actually discussion of some sort, one person discussing is obviously retarded and close minded but that is not reason to close topic :-(.

Actually, at least half the quests in the game have alternate solutions. That's roleplaying, not "LOL I PLAY TEH LIZARD". ROOFLES.

That's not roleplaying. That's alternate storytelling. You miss the point that you're still the same exact guy every single time. Your ignorance on this subject is astounding.

So person who choose to help Orcs is the same person that choose to help humans, we can't go more retarded then that I guess. It is also funny that she say that she disagree about "LOL I PLAY TEH LIZARD" to agree whit it later and say that this is not true after that.

Because, again, roleplaying is being able to give your character blue hair and a green mustache. Amirite?

no, it's about putting your heart and soul into your own character.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Seems I really started a good discussion in the FO3 thread. But Summer is threatening to close it if people go on with personal attacks [and they don't even call each other prick or bitch yet]

Being a big gay tubesteak hahahahahahahahag
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Thing ... Completion

Find a mansion and get a job as housekeeper or butler. Wander around and tidy up. Be sure not to get caught - that's considered theft! Serve the head of the household and pick up your 'pay' in the form of food lying about or straight from your employer's pocket if you're sneaky enough.

Live In A Jail Cell

This is easy to start and can be fun as long as you can think of something to do.

1. Unlock a cell door in Imperial City.
2. Put whatever you want or whatever you think a prisoner should have inside.
3. Get a supply of food nearby (maybe in a neighboring cell) so you don't have to go across town to get something to eat.
4. Enter your cell, close the door, and start thinking of things to do in your cramped space.
5. Eat at least one meal a day.
6. Things to do:
* Bang on the cell doors with your fists.
* "Break out."
* Make friends with another inmate.
* Spend hours (game time) trying to find a secret path in your cell like how you escaped when the emperor was killed.
* When you break out, you can always "Start a rebellion" (scroll down) against the empire.
* Want to break out? Kill a guard, delete your bounty through console, and wear his armor as a disguise.
7. Eventually you can find a boat with friendly NPCs and use it as a "Prison boat" where you are captured.
8. Be raped by a massive Redguard behemoth named "Bubba". Make sure to make all the appropriate sound effects at the top of your voice!

anikarmaheaddeskpl0.gif

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
That feminists thread got me laughing, thanks for the link.

1: Gothic 3 has nothing but a dull, testosterone filled world
2: Like that medieval Earth place, eh?
1: Medieval Earth had Orcs now, did it?

Here's the money quote:
2: Actually, at least half the quests in the game have alternate solutions. That's roleplaying, not "LOL I PLAY TEH LIZARD". ROOFLES.
1: That's not roleplaying. That's alternate storytelling. You miss the point that you're still the same exact guy every single time. Your ignorance on this subject is astounding.

Astounding! ASTOUNDING I TELL YOU!!!1

Moral ambiguity? That's utterly cliche these days. Where have you been?

KreideBein

Scholar
You registered just to ask that?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom