Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The game starts in a war prison (men only) were a kid is going to be r@ped hard.
Dunno, could be kinda weird to find one gal down here.

Also, since the game makers seem to not even care of lefties gamers, they prolly won't take care of female gamers i guess (hope you're not a lefty female cause in that case you're screwed big time lol).

But yeah, your rant is somewhat understandable.

Forget gender discrimination, discrimination against lefties is more crucial!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!
SINISTRULS!

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The age of metal must end!!!!
sadhorse.jpg

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
I disagree. I was in a lot of modding communities and most of modders aren't butthurt drama queens, especially the ones that actually do something interesting and mechanically demanding.

Delterius

Arcane
I disagree. I was in a lot of modding communities and most of modders aren't butthurt drama queens, especially the ones that actually do something interesting and mechanically demanding.
Well, I don't know anymore.

Sure, the batshit crazy people just happen to be modders, so they aren't the norm. But lately I've witnessed this heightened hostility in modding communities - people bitching, demanding attention and often bismirching each other's work.

Then again, I don't think this is inherent to modding, the Internet is full of drama. If anything, this thread, these forums, is a shrine of that primordial fact. Not to mention something else that Sawyer said: he didn't talk about modders only, but also developers. You can extend that dicussion to creators of all kinds, and you'll see that people are dangerously connected to their craft, it takes maturity not to love the fruit of your labor. Sometimes, even if its shit.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
MctM0PZ.png

Oh man, I wonder what sort of friends he has, and what sort of company he works at, for this to not be social/career suicide?

WD8D6py.png

Oh.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
This is plain retarded....how can they make a Oreimo hentai without kuroneko? I mean, die BioWare, something, something HATE!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom