Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Better, than the test site, blander than the past.

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
That must be it for me. You need a way to distinguish watched threads from watched forums.
I reverted the change to the nav menu. If you want real watched threads filtering, go nag the site's owners about the 30$ addon until they give in.

Dreed

Bremsstrahlunged
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Back in the good old days of about 3 months ago there was more difference in boldness between threads with new posts unread and those without :M

agris

Arcane
Patron
Well to be honest, donations were always in support of something separate from the forums.

Except, now that I write this, I'm remembering that I did donate to the forum upgrade drive too
rating_rage.gif

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
Are the ratings sorted properly now?

Also, any insufficient storage up to an hour ago were caused by me editing the addon, no need to report them to Talu.

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
For future reference.
Diff:
--- Listener.php.old    2022-08-06 18:39:14.693337566 +0200
+++ Listener.php        2022-08-06 20:14:18.912356196 +0200
@@ -443,7 +443,7 @@
                 {
                     $reactionCategories = new ArrayCollection([]);
                 }
-                else if ($sort)
+                else if (true)
                 {
                     $sortedRatingsCounts = [];
                     /** @var Entity|IRatableEntity $entity */
@@ -471,6 +471,20 @@
                         }
                     }

+                    $list = [];
+                    foreach ($reactionCategories as $id => $category)
+                        foreach ($category->Reactions as $reaction)
+                            $list[$reaction->reaction_id] = $reaction;
+                    \usort($list, function($a, $b) use ($sortedRatingsCounts) {
+                        $B = $sortedRatingsCounts[$b->reaction_id] ?? 0;
+                        $A = $sortedRatingsCounts[$a->reaction_id] ?? 0;
+                        $ret = $B - $A;
+                        if ($ret == 0)
+                            $ret = $a->reaction_id - $b->reaction_id;
+                        return $ret;
+                    });
+                    $arguments['reactionsWithoutCategories'] = $list;
+
                     $sortedRatings = [];
                     if ($sortedRatingsCounts)
                     {

Template sv_contentratings_macros:
XML:
<xf:foreach loop="$displayReactionCategories" key="$reactionCategoryId" value="$reactionCategory">
        <xf:foreach loop="$reactionCategory.Reactions" key="$reactionId" value="$reaction">
to:
XML:
<xf:foreach loop="$reactionsWithoutCategories" key="$reactionId" value="$reaction">

Last edited:

Saduj

Arcane
I'm unable to see ratings. I thought it was an intentional reaction to the thread started today complaining about "Taking forum features unannounced".

:happytrollboy:

Syl

Cipher
I was about to ask if I'm the only one not seeing the ratings anymore, I see it's fixed. :)

While I'm at it, could it be possible to move the Rate button on the left side, to the right of the ratings box? That would be more convenient, rather than have them so far away on the screen.
Same for the 'Jump to new' button at the top.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
For a short while, the watched thread list was changed to function like the older version of the site. This is no longer the case. What happened?

Thanks for the great job on the site.

Modron

Arcane
For a short while, the watched thread list was changed to function like the older version of the site. This is no longer the case. What happened?
Short answer: probably Jenkem, long answer: it's still there you just have to setup What's New > New Posts, https://rpgcodex.net/forums/whats-new/posts/, to default to that behavior by clicking the filter menu on the right and click show watched and unread boxes then saving that as default behavior then whenever you go to new posts you'll have that back.

Blutwurstritter

Learned
Is there a way to disable auto-hyperlinking when pasting a link into the editor? This occurs when I type bbcode like this
Code:
[img]link-to-image[/img]
when posting screenshots. The text link-to-image is directly converted to a hyperlink upon paste while editing, which is a annoying since one miss-click causes a redirect.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom