Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CD Projekt's Cyberpunk 2077 Update 2.0 + Phantom Liberty Expansion Thread

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Was it posted here before? Development timeline from some guy who's uncle works at nintendo.

This sounds perfectly plausible to me. It's remarkable how they squandered the Witcher 3 team to the four winds.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
When they started making their money not from sales but from stocks they attached less and less importance to the human capital, and basically lost good developers, designers, writers. Killed the golden hen.

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
They all stay in position, no movement, only becoming slightly alert and wondering what's going on. But they don't run. They don't move. They hardly look for you.

Dude I stated that AI using "spots" from which they can't move liek week ago. You could shoot cyberpsycho from behind the room and it won't move to you.
Now you re-open fucking America every fucking time.

Robber Baron

Savant
is supposed to be retold

"Dude trust me"(c)
It's obvious things went wrong at CDPR, but I won't believe that a whole team that has just made a super succefull game was allowed to leave by the same management that led the development of the said succefull game.
I'll need more evidence than a reddit screenshot sorry.

Last edited:
Small info on the 8mb corrupted save game

Hi all! New and noob here. Is this the place to find out if we can remove the 'excess crafting data' from the save files, so it stays below 8MB? I have been using the CP_v1.05 editor posted above, to check out my save file. (I had a save file of 7MB, then crafted ~7000 items, now it's 8MB). It seems a huge amount of repetitive data is stored in StatsSystem (481) [see image]. Any info appreciated. Sorry if this is old news.

This is from the CP77 modding discord, yet more confirmation that this will not happen to you unless you add/craft zillions of items. How do you even make 7000 in an entire playthrough?
:nocountryforshitposters:

Dexter

Arcane
Also, fantadomat you were right about the witcher 3 team leaving, but not right that the "woke" elements were coming from the new hires ;)
EARLY 2016

Owners want to transgenders to be chosen in the game, different voice options, etc.
This is very obviously Fake News and indicates the entire post is bullshit, there was no Tranny shit or any indication of Tranny shit in the Gameplay Demo they released to the public in August 2018 where you can see the Male/Female Options in the character screen:

All of that came after the Journoshits started to cry and bombard them with loaded questions about it in interviews afterwards and while it's obvious they gave in, as other people have said it mostly seems like window dressing added after the fact and not built in.

On another note, it's funny watching the 40 minute Gameplay Demo from 2018 with all the promises they made and features they talked about with the benefit of Hindsight.

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
This may have been the case if MS had followed suit and delisted CP77 as well. But thinking from Sony's position, I wouldn't like a situation where my competitor is offering something and I'm not. CDPR's uncoordinated move of "offering" refunds with other people's money was just bad business ethics imo.

They are not competitors any more. SONY already lost.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
This may have been the case if MS had followed suit and delisted CP77 as well. But thinking from Sony's position, I wouldn't like a situation where my competitor is offering something and I'm not. CDPR's uncoordinated move of "offering" refunds with other people's money was just bad business ethics imo.

They are not competitors any more. SONY already lost.
Do you also have the lottery numbers for next week? You clearly have devine powers.
The devine power of talking out of your ass.

RobotSquirrel

Arcane
Developer
This is from the CP77 modding discord, yet more confirmation that this will not happen to you unless you add/craft zillions of items. How do you even make 7000 in an entire playthrough?

Exploiters. Really that simple the crafting money exploit glitch means you're crafting and deconstructing hundreds of items. But your post is very interesting its possible it could be that the crafting items that are consumed are never truly deleted. But that still doesn't explain why its corrupting at 8MB and under the question still is why is there a limit like that and where is it occurring.

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
I'm talking this basing it on the postit in thread about MS buying out Bethesda and Obshitian, that they ant to do netflix for games, and have XCloud.
Anyway, I told before that it could be beneficial forSONY/MS to let bad port of hype game on cosoles to push people to buy PS5 faster in the long run.

Dexter

Arcane
I'm going to say it - Cyberpunk 2077 is the best game I've ever played.

The combat is great and the RPG elements are great.
tbh if this game had actual good combat ai then it might have been really good

clearing those outposts just gets really easy after a while

The bugs are mostly insignificant stuff like sometimes a gun will disapear from npcs hands or some random guy on the street will tpose etc. Doesn't happen too often. Too bad the game is meh by design, the bugs ate the least of it's problems.
You have people itt that reported things like incompleteable Quests and even game breaking things that required them to reload older Saves on PC, not even talking about the possibility of corrupt Saves and other stuff. I really wish people stopped pretending the game is bug-free on PC just because it has other (bigger) Gameplay issues.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I'm talking this basing it on the postit in thread about MS buying out Bethesda and Obshitian, that they ant to do netflix for games, and have XCloud.
Anyway, I told before that it could be beneficial forSONY/MS to let bad port of hype game on cosoles to push people to buy PS5 faster in the long run.
We will see how many exclusives can MS line up, because whoever will have more, will sell more consoles, which have always been the case with consoles.

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
I could say, that aside powerful juicy graffixxx bugs, bugs in questsand interactions are similiar to STALKER, which is substantial but actually not a big deal.

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
We will see how many exclusives can MS line up, because whoever will have more, will sell more consoles, which have always been the case with consoles.

MS don't care for exclusives anymore. It doesn't need hits, mediocre product to fill shelves will be enough, just look at Netflix. Same as it don't care about consoles in the long run, as it's the last console and next will be their streaming service.
Who need console actually, when it cause so much troubles? When you could be showered with money like Netflix.

Robber Baron

Savant
In my 86 hours I had only one sidequest related bug(?) and I'm not even sure if it was a bug or I just forgot to complete it in the midst of savescumming

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom