Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CD Projekt's Cyberpunk 2077 Update 2.0 + Phantom Liberty Expansion Thread

His Dudeness

Augur
Holy shit, gotta tread this thread carefully, I almost cut myself with all the edge.

Whats with the transphobia and the conspiracy theorist about big homo? I understand that America has no public health service, but some of you really need to take your meds.

Regged 10 years ago, only 40 posts, doesn't know the Kritical Kodex Konsensus on Big Homo. The fuck you think you're doing dude?

Leaving this thread flabbergasted at 4chan-esque level of discussion it contains.

Self-Ejected

T.Ashpool

Self-Ejected
ITZ TRANNY! COPE HARDER!
1440882866-00.jpg

ok I’ll be the first one who’s going to say it. would bang.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Trannies are Codex's Achilles Heel. Or should I say, Achilles Anus.

The correct term is "front hole"

Holy shit, gotta tread this thread carefully, I almost cut myself with all the edge.

Whats with the transphobia and the conspiracy theorist about big homo? I understand that America has no public health service, but some of you really need to take your meds.

Regged 10 years ago, only 40 posts, doesn't know the Kritical Kodex Konsensus on Big Homo. The fuck you think you're doing dude?

Leaving this thread flabbergasted at 4chan-esque level of discussion it contains.

Excuse me? We are far superior to 4ch. Our schizos are way better!

gerey

Arcane
Zionist Agent
BioWare devs are kinda late to the party, CDPR has already released their Dragon Age 2.

Also, I have to wonder what cocktail of drugs and alcohol makes them think they can deliver a functional online experience when they struggle with the most basic of open-world mechanics, and why they think BioWare of all people are the right guys to help them make better multiplayer after TOR and Anthem.

Rinslin Merwind

Erudite
That feel, when you realize that CDPR would be even worse than Activision or EA, because at least your "old school" evil corporations at least release their digital pachinko machines in playable state.
"Thanks" CDPR fanboys, you pawed future for even greater decline than normal people anticipated.

DeepOcean

Arcane
Retracted what I said, still in alpha, some "microissues" still remain for full beta transition. They should have hired Cleve.

DeepOcean

Arcane
Man, multiplayer on all games + RPG "genre blending" + Bioware, RIP CDPR, CDPR took inspiration from the tranny dude and did a full transition into EA. Man, at this rate, even Bethesda has better chances of releasing something good.:lol:

Last edited:

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Gamers are such bitches
Get life, play old skool classics and few good new indie games like Stoneshard/Monomyth
Stop spreading legs for international corpo trannies
Fuck consooming. Instead be ALIVE & LIVE!

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Retracted what I said, still in alpha, some "microissues" still remain for full beta transition. They should have hired Cleve.
I know you jest, but had they hired Cleve, they would've taken 10 years more, but at least released a legendary game. Fuck these trashbags for what they did.

And also... does anyone care to find out the female to male ratio inside of the Canadian studio they purchased? Just by it alone I will be able to predict the outcome of their future projects. :lol:

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
The moment Marcin Iwinski went full vegan, CD Projekt Red was doomed. His brain is rotten, body begging for saussage, that's why every year no. of trannies in company and his ghoulification increase. I smelled the shit in their pants 6 years ago. Again, urban middle class Slavs are Slavic SJWs

Polish urbanites, alongside Serbian and Russian are probably among the worst

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom