Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Chris Avellone Appreciation Station

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
It's sad to see him dropped, but at least , now I know that he lives.

NPC451

Literate
I suppose this thread is more appropriate than the other one, but Chris has silently updated his linkedin

Turns out he stopped working on Levine's vaporware in 2019

WTF is up with that game anyways? 5 years and nothing to show?

Codex Year of the Donut
Perfect time for indie RPG developers to hire the only video game writer of note to write for them.
Many thanks to the ugly women who made this possible.

deama

Prophet
I wonder if he's been offered positions where he would have full creative freedom? Imagine the next larian game with MCA as the lead director...

agris

Arcane
Patron
We can all imagine a shit sandwich bud, aim your sights higher. I’d like to see him write for a company known for sparse writing actually, styg’s for example. On the other end, Vance’s outfit or ZAUM would be interesting.

Latelistener

Arcane
I suppose this thread is more appropriate than the other one, but Chris has silently updated his linkedin

Turns out he stopped working on Levine's vaporware in 2019

WTF is up with that game anyways? 5 years and nothing to show?
Bioshock Infinite was in development hell too, probably because of Levine and his ambitions. 2K had to bring some people to wrap up the project.

Bohrain

Liturgist
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
I wonder if he's been offered positions where he would have full creative freedom? Imagine the next larian game with MCA as the lead director...

I don't know if anything he wrote for DOS2 survived the editing process. Doubt Larian want to associate with him now that their stuff is selling and Chris has been excommunicated by the church of woke.

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
Whats actually up with MCA now? Has the soycuck already hung himself?
Chris Avellone traveled to Las Vegas and went on a drunken bender so extreme that after he passed out he was presumed dead and taken to a morgue. Fortunately, he awoke prior to his scheduled cremation, but Chris is now experiencing total amnesia and is bereft of any personal effects that would establish his identity. All he has to guide him are a copy of Josh Sawyer's tattoos and a photograph of Guido Henkel with the cryptic word "Morte" written on the reverse side.

Unwanted

Horvatii

Unwanted
I was stalking around MCA employers and he was fired by all hipster faggots and sjw kikes. But Owlcat just said '''investigation'''. Has Paizo embraced the BLM?

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
I was stalking around MCA employers and he was fired by all hipster faggots and sjw kikes. But Owlcat just said '''investigation'''. Has Paizo embraced the BLM?
Paizo has embraced BLM so hard that they hired "sensitivity readers" because their next adventure path involved being part of the city watch.

Not joking, by the way.

Semiurge

Cipher
Paizo has embraced BLM so hard that they hired "sensitivity readers" because their next adventure path involved being part of the city watch.

Not joking, by the way.
RPGs of the future: all gay, black and female characters are immortal under any circumstances.

And children will be "groomable" if your character's one or all of the above.

Self-Ejected

Joseph Stalin

Totally not Auraculum
The man threw Josh Sawyer under the bus, sold him out to a rabid SJW for woke points. He deserves every piece of crap he got. A coward got a coward's reward.
Say what you want about Josh - he sticks by his guns; doesn't cuck when it comes to his own design decisions, and is more than willing and capable of looking at things through someones elses' lense.

1603480471892.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom