Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Civilization VI - Now available, so you can sink all your free time into it

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
It's like they don't want people to like their game.

vonAchdorf

Arcane
In which you date the governors' sons and battle female pirate captains (for which there are at least some notorious historical examples)?

Become the fearsome pirate Pinkbeard, smuggle barrels of soy and elope with beautiful court boys. Instead of perpetuating the patriarchy with sword fighting, dance the minuet!

Firaxis 2018.

flyingjohn

Arcane
CCUwmLo.png

Civ rev 3 looking good.

flyingjohn

Arcane
So the new rebellion mechanic is a joke.
The city that will rebel is going to tell you it is going to rebel and give you around turn 6 turns to fix it,you know so you can timely just fix it like a nice guy.
Also everybody gets golden ages now since the dark ages are easy to abuse to get better golden ages.
I think all the civs on the map were in golden age,brilliant.
Also the agenda system rears it ugly head again with Korea getting pissed you don't have a lot of science compared to the cheating ai t immortal.
No diplomacy at late game difficulty was expected.
Also i am sick and tired of social policies being these small changes that may add up to somebody big.
I wan good old civ :"Choose a civic and here are some great bonuses and flaws with the system,work it out".

Edit bonus for them not able to figure how to put full text description on policies:
screenshot-126-png.483509

Tigranes

Arcane
Fuck this shit, I reinstalled Civ 4 Complete off GOG instead, but neither the BAT mod or the official BTS 3.19 patch seems to recognise the installation?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom