Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Classic D&D/AD&D/OSR Art

Nazrim Eldrak

Scholar
View attachment 31972

Let's be honest, some of the art is... Uh... Questionable
That is awesome! But what the hell is it? A pseudonatural otyugh?
It's the fearsome Elf-Eater!
"At some point millennia before the 1300s DR, Ityak-Ortheel came upon the influence of Malar, who took to sending it to elven communities on Faerûn every century."
"In 1371 DR, Malar, with the aid of Lloth, Ghaunadaur, and a renegade sun elf named Kymil Nimesin, managed to send the Elf-Eater to Evermeet via an undersea tunnel."

Nothing is written about the Seldarin helping the elves due to the interference of the evil gods (Malar, Lolth, Ghaunadaur).

Didn't the elven pantheon care?

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
I guess even the Seldarine find trolling elves every few centuries funny. Gotta keep your worshippers on their toes.

PapaPetro

DS2mRI0.jpg
Warduke™ slayer of Tiamat®

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
The Warduke looking fucking awesome.
Perhaps a certain bhaalspawn named Sarevok was inspired by the Warduke? :smug:
Yeah he's got a pretty cool gimmick going on. I can see why they trademarked this badass.

H54J5H3.png

E5Mopl8.png

aeA4JrJ.png
Maybe when he levels up and becomes Battleemperor he'll be able to afford a full suit of armour.

I always like seeing old stat blocks back when stats meant something without being 18+. Guy wouldn't even be a trash mob these days.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy

PapaPetro

The Warduke looking fucking awesome.
Perhaps a certain bhaalspawn named Sarevok was inspired by the Warduke? :smug:
Yeah he's got a pretty cool gimmick going on. I can see why they trademarked this badass.

H54J5H3.png
Warduke™ versus Harry the Hammer. Who would win?

View attachment 32020
Warduke™
Hard to beat glowing eyes.

Zurat-Yarkuch

Savant

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom