Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Classic D&D/AD&D/OSR Art

Catacombs

Arcane
Patron
ULesX0C.jpg

lZDjzAj.jpg

ZPOEG4f.jpg

Jwhy12J.jpg

JqbrIH0.jpg

pMp1PXK.jpg

px6OKrv.jpg

4mcNcEP.jpg

ArSuuDy.jpg

Since I'm seeing some Everquest and some Conan in here I'm going to take it as a greenlight to post some non-D&D fantasy art too. Won't be posting a whole lot since that means I'm cockblocked on sci-fi and just "Weird" art, plus I'm too lazy to actually scan some of my art books so it's only shit I can find decent copies of online, but hey. Worth tossing a few pictures in here when I see something cool. Actually just came across this one yesterday and really enjoyed it, didn't even not the wispy/misty/ethereal/spectral stuff going on with the dresses until my second time staring at it. And now that I've started posting them... Fuck it, I'm gonna post everything. I'm only posting the ones I particularly enjoy/got a kick out of, but CONAN AND EVERQUEST OPENED THE FUCKING DOOR, CATACOMBS. Smallish art dump anyway since these were a few I sent to friends from the first few books I've gone through, might make note of more in the future.

(Feel free to bitch at me if you do want it limited to D&D or sword and sorcery-style art though, had been hesitant since I didn't want to shit up the thread)

M8f0jA4.jpg

As is usual with a lot of these (The Brides has similar issues) the color balance and sharpness is off on these copies but it's close enough you get the main appeal of them. The expression on this chick is lost a little since everything's too orange and slightly fuzzy, but still gets enough of it across.

WIjlL5h.jpg

erl7Eaw.jpg

SHuHp4D.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom