Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Concord Cancelled

Valestein

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
She has her "art" on public display here: https://www.artstation.com/amandakiefer

If i was black i would be offended at this kind of "representation"

amanda-kiefer-main1.jpg

I'm almost tempted to believe she's a deep cover troll.

Semiurge

Cipher

What the hell do you call those jumps where the character sort of jumps forward, but also twirls horizontally so that he can hit the enemies with his feet or weapons? Not only is this unrealistic but it also looks extra retarded now that every 3rd person hack 'n' slash game does it.

babayaga

Educated
She has her "art" on public display here: https://www.artstation.com/amandakiefer

amanda-kiefer-main1.jpg

I went through all of it and I have not found a single hot/attractive female. She is obviously intentionally avoiding drawing it. Her art is heavily inspired by Korra and Tumblr so it makes perfect sense.

Semiurge

Cipher
Dust 1947 had a woman(?) illustrator who had a deviantart profile that I had bookmarked. An age ago. The world shall not see their likes again for a while.

Plakat8-1.jpg

Plakat6-1.jpg

Plakat3-1.jpg

Koshka-X-by-fuchsiart.jpg

The skin-tight quilted onesie on that vatnik :troll:

Last edited:

thesecret1

Arcane

amanda-kiefer-main1.jpg

I mean, yeah, those are typical negro features. The ones that virtually everyone avoids drawing because they're hideous. If she wasn't an obvious libshit, she'd probably get accused of drawing racist caricatures :lol:

Fargus

Arcane

amanda-kiefer-main1.jpg

Ah, TWD Saint's and Sinners. Great VR game where you can murder everyone and take their reanimated severed heads to your trailer park house collection including the nig on this concept art. In fact she is one of the nastiest characters there.

Now i know who i should say thanks for every woman looking like danger hair amazon in that game.

amanda-kiefer-main1.jpg

The equipment feels off, like it's been AI generated. Halfway between a leather jacket and a hoodie, and what's with that layering? I don't know what she's holding in her right hand either. Some kind of handgun? Otherwise it's not that bad.

There's something comical about putting blacks in these kinds of roles, though. A black urban guerrilla would be wearing sneakers, not mountain boots. Also an NBA shirt and a sock on her head, not a survivalist kit.

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
Fat sheboons and fine points of boobs in games aside...
Who the hell looks at this and thinks, "Oh man, I can't wait to learn more about Mr. Green Man!"

hq720.jpg

It's a hero shooter. Just like in fighting games, each character should be a friggin movie poster - trying its best to get your attention. Sell you a vibe.
Some of these designs could be alright I guess... if they were intended for side characters in a space janitor game. On a garbage planet.

Like... "Hobopunk" or some shit.

Holy fuck, I think I'm onto something.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom