Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Concord Cancelled

Semiurge

Cipher
Again, why to cater to small percentage of people who are crippled.
You have to understand that it isn't about crippled people, or gay people, or trannies. Those are just the crowbar used to break open and destroy hobbies "they" don't like.

No, it's not, and neither is it about inclusion. It's about the exclusion of a certain group deemed harmful to the social reform, and also about making said group feel inferior in its averageness. The disabled (to appease Hagashager's feelings: disabled who are a great burden to the healthcare), the unwell, the fat, ugly and the unwanted racial minorities are made the ideal because they've been recruited as harbingers of the revolution, and also because their effect on society tends to be taxing in different ways. Wealth and power must both be redistributed, so that's a third reason why you can see this all-permeating hatred for the average white Christian male everywhere.

Inclusion means exclusion, as always. You can't be inclusive without compromises that reflect on the quality of work, not in a free capitalistic society where merit is king. Their prophesised "Modern Audience" is created when the young generations have accepted this perversion of reality as the norm, but we're still far from that. Capitalism will slow down the red machine some. A.I tech wiping out all creative jobs and thus making production more profitable is also another theory on why entertainment is being pozzed, as it would be easier for the masses to accept A.I as a compromise if it meant getting something mediocre instead of pure shit.

In all honesty they'll never 'get it' because they're dysgenic and simply do not view the world around them through a sane lens.

These are the same people who will look at a nice photograph of the British countryside and begin seething because there's too many fair skinned people and too much nature that hasn't yet been bulldozed and replaced with soulless concrete buildings.

They have no concept of beauty, aesthetics and a blatant out-group preference whether they belong to it or not. So they'll continue to lash out and blame everyone but the development team for the game being a complete and utter joke.

Internalised hatred for WASPs and what they've achieved. That's the essence of woke propaganda, and it's only natural that the indoctrinated would want to ruin everything created by the enemy. Who here hasn't once wished something bad to happen to someone who's been ridiculously blessed by life or fortune. Now that's only the normal, albeit childish, human response called envy. Remember that the wokies are way more infantile (and insane) than the average adult. In some countries' populations that reaction is the normal response when someone succeeds, in others the people try to emulate success instead of trying to destroy it. The wokies brandish words like "Uncle Tom" when a colored person tries to do so in the americas, and accuse a colored character of being too white if he doesn't know how to handle guns or pick locks or doesn't have too many colored friends.

Telltale signs of deep-seated hate and feelings of inadequacy, combined with low cognition and self-control. The makings of a far-left footsoldier.

Last edited:

Hagashager

Educated
You have to understand that it isn't about crippled people, or gay people, or trannies. Those are just the crowbar used to break open and destroy hobbies "they" don't like.

No, it's not, and neither is it about inclusion. It's about the exclusion of a certain group deemed harmful to the social reform, and also about making said group feel inferior in its averageness. The disabled, unwell, ugly and unwanted are made the ideal because they've been recruited as harbingers of the revolution, and also because their effect on society is negative. Wealth and power must both be redistributed, so that's a third reason why you can see this all-permeating hatred for the average white Christian male everywhere.

Inclusion means exclusion, as always. You can't be inclusive without compromises that reflect on the quality of work, not in a free capitalistic society where merit is king. Their prophesised "Modern Audience" is created when the young generations have accepted this perversion of reality as the norm, but we're still far from that. Capitalism will slow down the red machine some. A.I tech wiping out all creative jobs and thus making production more profitable is also another theory on why entertainment is being pozzed, as it would be easier for the masses to accept A.I as a compromise if it meant getting something mediocre instead of pure shit.

In all honesty they'll never 'get it' because they're dysgenic and simply do not view the world around them through a sane lens.

These are the same people who will look at a nice photograph of the British countryside and begin seething because there's too many fair skinned people and too much nature that hasn't yet been bulldozed and replaced with soulless concrete buildings.

They have no concept of beauty, aesthetics and a blatant out-group preference whether they belong to it or not. So they'll continue to lash out and blame everyone but the development team for the game being a complete and utter joke.

Internalised hatred for WASPs and what they've achieved. That's the essence of woke propaganda, and it's only natural that the indoctrinated would want to ruin everything created by the enemy. Who here hasn't once wished something bad to happen to someone who's been ridiculously blessed by life or fortune. Now that's only the normal, albeit childish, human response called envy. Remember that the wokies are way more infantile (and insane) than the average adult.
I can 100% guarantee you there is no cabal of handicapped people plotting to take you down out of repressed jealousy. We can barely mobilize to speak for ourselves againat aborting the disabled, let alone participate in some grand, global conspiracy. I suppose you wouldn't care though. Your whole post reads like a raging hypocrite throwing out theory after theory on why the world's gone to shit

Semiurge

Cipher

No, it's not, and neither is it about inclusion. It's about the exclusion of a certain group deemed harmful to the social reform, and also about making said group feel inferior in its averageness. The disabled, unwell, ugly and unwanted are made the ideal because they've been recruited as harbingers of the revolution, and also because their effect on society is negative. Wealth and power must both be redistributed, so that's a third reason why you can see this all-permeating hatred for the average white Christian male everywhere.

Internalised hatred for WASPs and what they've achieved. That's the essence of woke propaganda, and it's only natural that the indoctrinated would want to ruin everything created by the enemy. Who here hasn't once wished something bad to happen to someone who's been ridiculously blessed by life or fortune. Now that's only the normal, albeit childish, human response called envy. Remember that the wokies are way more infantile (and insane) than the average adult.
I can 100% guarantee you there is no cabal of handicapped people plotting to take you down out of repressed jealousy. We can barely mobilize to speak for ourselves againat aborting the disabled, let alone participate in some grand, global conspiracy. I suppose you wouldn't care though. Your whole post reads like a raging hypocrite throwing out theory after theory on why the world's gone to shit

You don't have to either, it's enough that the handicapped are given more power through victimhood than the average Joe Dutch-Anglo. It means that your word carries more weight in an intersectional society, and that you can be involved in the revolution regardless of your consent if you remain silent. I realise opposing the woke is a problem since there's not a globally united front of disableds, and neither is there one for the Joes, or not anymore anyway. This is a huge problem since the enemy is most definitely united, but brandishing different banners. One for Palestine, one for the alphabets, and so on.

Hagashager

Educated

You don't have to either, it's enough that the handicapped are given more power through victimhood than the average Joe Dutch-Anglo. It means that your word carries more weight in an intersectional society, and that you can be involved in the revolution regardless of your consent if you remain silent.
That is absolutely not even remotely true. You have zero idea what my life is like or what I put up with.

For those reading this (I know semiurge is too fucked in the head to care)

I occupy two spaces: among most Whites, particularly Liberals, I'm a freak who needs to be quiet and out of sight. My existence is exclusively to be virtue signaled and if I speak for myself I'm a problematic fool. Most of these people believe I should've been aborted.

Among non-Whites I'm consistently seen as a **white freak**.

It's not hard and fast, I have friends obviously, but boy I sure wish I had this victim privilege you claim I possess.

Seriously though, go fuck yourself.

Semiurge

Cipher

You don't have to either, it's enough that the handicapped are given more power through victimhood than the average Joe Dutch-Anglo. It means that your word carries more weight in an intersectional society, and that you can be involved in the revolution regardless of your consent if you remain silent.
That is absolutely not even remotely true. You have zero idea what my life is like or what I put up with.

I occupy two spaces: among most Whites, particularly Liberals, I'm a freak who needs to be quiet and out of sight. My existence is exclusively to be virtue signaled and if I speak for myself I'm a problematic fool. Most of these people believe I should've been aborted.

It's not hard and fast, I have friends obviously, but boy I sure I had this victim privilege you claim I possess.

I have no idea why you escalated this so. Is it because I rated your previous post with 'citation needed' where you explain that you're a sufferer of some syndrome, but didn't mention its name? That's what I was curious about.

Hagashager

Educated

It's not hard and fast, I have friends obviously, but boy I sure I had this victim privilege you claim I possess.

I have no idea why you escalated this so. Is it because I rated your previous post with 'citation needed' where you explain something about your condition, but didn't mention what syndrome you suffer of? That's what I was curious about.
Fraser's Syndrome.

You went on a tirade about how the whole world, especially people with disabilities, are plotting to take you down and conflating it to a broader conspiracy to depose the White Christian Male, then told me that I don't even need to have such a presence consciously, my mere existence confirms your spooky cabal.

Yeah, I'm gonna escalate off that.

You got your citation. I'm through talking to you.

Semiurge

Cipher
You went on a tirade about how the whole world, especially people with disabilities, are plotting to take you down

Read again. No, it's definitely white ultra-liberal women, their orbiters and troons who are behind the dirty work visible to the naked eye - the overt activism. Most other minorities have little to do with it, and at best are paraded around as pets and mascots, until they open their mouths that is. You made this to be about yourself, which is understandable due to my blunt phrasing about the societal effects of crippling disabilities. Regardless, you have value to the neo-communists because you have a disability. You can be "recruited" for the cause on a symbolic level. They absolutely wouldn't care about you at all if it didn't provide means to hit those without a handicap of some sort, be it physical, mental, sexual or racial. That's what their cause is about, and everyone's involved one way or another. As the disabled, to them you are a part of the "othered", whether you want it or not. The othered can basically mean anyone who's not the kind of person they hate the most.

Last edited:

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
nd it's only natural that the indoctrinated would want to ruin everything created by the enemy. Who here hasn't once wished something bad to happen to someone who's been ridiculously blessed by life or fortune. Now that's only the normal, albeit childish, human response called envy. Remember that the wokies are way more infantile (and insane) than the average adult.
Dude! Remember you're not to mention the "cabal" at all! Were you not at our last meeting?!! :outrage:

Last edited:
This is what concord lead artist tranny think of you

GXBQKM5XAAAeHqd
She's speedrunning a lolcow status at this rate, good god!

deuxhero

Arcane
https://archive.ph/wip/DLkng
After scaring away third parties with arbitrary censorship demands, and canning successful studios to focus on walking simulators (even the fucking Wolverine game is one!) and always online shooter live service games, Sony CEO claims "I think it’s massively important that PS Studios develops games in various genres and the family market is really important for us to focus on". Literally DSP tier strategy.

https://archive.ph/wip/DLkng
After scaring away third parties with arbitrary censorship demands, and canning successful studios to focus on walking simulators (even the fucking Wolverine game is one!) and always online shooter live service games, Sony CEO claims "I think it’s massively important that PS Studios develops games in various genres and the family market is really important for us to focus on". Literally DSP tier strategy.
Remember, Sony develops games using DSP as a baseline (38 minutes in the video). I wish I was joking.

Who needs a grand, global conspiracy when there is enough people with interests who see an opportunity to seize?
It isn't about seizing stuff, not at the root. The true motivation is nihilism.

Ayn Rand nailed the motivation: "They do not want to own your fortune, they want you to lose it; they do not want to succeed, they want you to fail; they do not want to live, they want you to die; they desire nothing, they hate existence, and they keep running, each trying not to learn that the object of his hatred is himself . . . . They are the essence of evil, they, those anti-living objects who seek, by devouring the world, to fill the selfless zero of their soul. It is not your wealth that they’re after. Theirs is a conspiracy against the mind, which means: against life and man."

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2

mondblut

Arcane
Seriously, can't you guys come up with some other term for your imaginary cult of fanatical Tharizdun worshippers hellbent on bringing about the heat death of the universe?

Remember:

socialism-big-lebowski-ethos.gif

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom