Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Concord Cancelled

aweigh

Arcane
image.png

*No seriously, who the fuck wears those stupid glasses? Do you know what we call them in Brazil? Óculos-de-Fundo de Garrafa, literally Glass Bottle-Bottom Glasses. They make you look like a massive nerd, and not the good kind of nerd, the kind of nerd that gets bullied and their lunch money stolen and probably deserves it for being a fucking dweeb. This has never looked good in the history of ever. Good-looking eyeglasses are discrete and sleek.
https://www.whowhatwear.com/fashion/trends/geek-chic-fashion

Your tribe will become a marketable trend. Resistance is futile.

Ezekiel

Arcane
Worrying about the way your glasses look sounds like something a woman would do.
Almost everyone wearing glasses cares about how they look. Glad I switched to contacts. Will use them at home as well after I have a room again and can set up my stuff again, because trying to get the lenses clean without smudging is a pain in the ass not worth the savings over contacts. Everyone looks worse with glasses.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Gamers will eat almost any slop. I think just swapping the characters with big booba anime girls would have saved.

So, turn it into Overwatch?

Yeah why not. As you said "gamers" accept any bullshit these days.

Azdul

Magister
Hopefully Sony will learn the right lessons from it.

Making PC version had not saved the game, and was a waste of time and money.
Playstation (tm) exclusive = no Steam charts = no embarassment.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom