Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Concord Cancelled

Valestein

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
Lol she has this pinned on her IG.

06-09-2024-15-45-51-REC.png

She did a sketch of Darkstalkers' Morrigan and well, it speaks for itself.

Vyvian

Educated
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

image.png
I don't like this current trend where I'm expected to feel pity for these people because they made something that was shit.
They actively and openly hate me and people like me but because they shoveled out a flop I'm supposed be sympathetic to their plight. Nah they can fuck off.

TC Jr

Scholar
nwNutzU.jpeg

Perhaps the game would still be alive today if it was filled with waifus.
Honestly, she's still a 6/10 design at best.

0/10 for being a nigger.

Honestly, she's still a 6/10 design at best.
It's Yoruichi from Bleach (with a gun), pretty popular waifu.

e739b984b093426447ebdb4a6abf1425.jpg
These don't count IMO (along with Sheva from RE5). They don't have nigger features, thus fine to waifu up.
The equivalent would be me posting an albino and trying to pass it off as "white" lol.

thesecret1

Arcane
These don't count IMO (along with Sheva from RE5). They don't have nigger features, thus fine to waifu up.
Nobody in the world likes nigger features, not even niggers themselves, so you'll never see them on any waifu. All the good looking "black" characters are essentially just whites with a massive tan

Valestein

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In

image.png
I don't like this current trend where I'm expected to feel pity for these people because they made something that was shit.
They actively and openly hate me and people like me but because they shoveled out a flop I'm supposed be sympathetic to their plight. Nah they can fuck off.
Even if that wasn't the case, none of us have any obligation to buy whatever they're selling, any more than any random item from Walmart or Dollar Tree.

aweigh

Arcane

image.png
Even if that wasn't the case, none of us have any obligation to buy whatever they're selling, any more than any random item from Walmart or Dollar Tree.
it's ur moral duty to support trans folx u fuggin chud

Valestein

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Amanda's gone into hiding and LOL at her advertising being a senior concept artist at Firewalk.

06-09-2024-19-47-56-REC.png

Damn, how am i going to get in contact with her now? I could've helped her through her emotional and financial woes in exchange for some sucky sucky and anal. My terms would've been reasonable like i've mentioned.

image.png
People like this would do well to learn when to keep shtum.

She’s developed art assets for a product most of the potential customers didn't like and hence it flopped in a congested market space. Nothing more to it. There’s no need to engage and start doing “emotional labour” on the internet. She doesn’t have to say anything to anyone.

Stop posting and let the PR drones do their job.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom