Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grand Strategy Crusader Kings III

In case of emergency release byzaboo DLC.

It'd actually be cool if they had cutscenes like that in-game with your actual characters performing them. Reminds me a lot of Rome Total War.

Minecrawler

Educated
"Manipulate grain market" - decision.
"Build dromons" - decision.
I'll take a wild guess: "engage in naval battle" will be a decision, too.

Truly, new engine gave CK3 unlimited possibilities.

Oberon

Learned
"Manipulate grain market" - decision.
"Build dromons" - decision.
I'll take a wild guess: "engage in naval battle" will be a decision, too.

Truly, new engine gave CK3 unlimited possibilities.
07809658380c5ce6266a6c6d48822e69-imagepng.png

I miss the sliders from EU3 but the AI can't even handle the simplified systems they have now.
Hopefully advancements in AI will bring grand strategy to a new level and bring us out of Mana and Decisions spam.

Last edited:

Minecrawler

Educated
I miss the sliders from EU3 but the AI can't even handle the simplified systems they have now.
Didn't stop them from adding stationing and legitimacy which break it even further.
But at least there is now AI with cheats (Conquerors) as a new feature.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom